So is this a squat rack?

So is this a squat rack?

I want to start SL and I'm looking for places to go on the internet, this one is huge.

Overhead press is also done is squat rack, and there's benches in some other spot in the room, so what about deadlifts, where are you supposed to do those?

Smith Machine, dude bro guy.

How can you tell?

The bar is connected to the machine and it has jagged safety bars

No it is not, but it looks like there might be one in the mirror. Better to go there and look around.

Need to visit a different bait shop.

Show us more we will tell you which one is

The back of the thing, it all looks like a clusterfuck to me

Smith Machine

Why don't you google image search it?

What the fuck is this

Is there anything behind it?

google image search

HERE'S ONE

correct?

I don't see any bars with it, where are those? I just want to minimalize my bumbling about like a faggot when I go in there for the first time.

No nevermind the bar is on it
Where are the plates?

I'll be bumping the thread with stupid pictures I found while google image searching squat racks.

>he calls the standing gravity assist and plate holder a "rack"

that thing is called smithonian weight contraption for dyel faggots

Post more. Ive been looking for ideas because i want to make my own power rack or squat rack in my back yard

Had to include the caption.

All these pics of people facing away from the rack are starting to make me doubt what I thought everyone knew already.

There are plans for DIY racks out there.

And this guy might be showing off with the heavy weight on his squats, but poor RoM, but his diddies are killing it.

>Safety bars above parallel
Instant 1/10 in spite of those tits.

I am going to start looking for some i have plenty of material tools and a welder might end up looking pretty cool.

Triggered.

And you can make it exactly how you want it. Jealous.

On the smith machine. :~)

Why the fuck are all those retards in the stock photos facing backwards in the squat rack.

Walking backwards, trying to hit the pins, after squatting a proper volume set is a sure way of breaking your spine.

Honestly, I think they outnumbered the pics of people doing it properly.

And this is the last picture. I reached the end of google's squat rack images. OP you still here? Any more questions?

on the plate rack

Yes, I didn't actually know which direction you were supposed to face so thank you

Yeah, nailed it. It's much safer and just easier physically and visually to make sure the bar is safely back in the hooks to be facing the rack.

But you'll learn that when you study all about proper form before you actually go to the gym and do them, right?

Just noticed they all appear to be wearing running shoes too...

Nyuk nyuk...

Take plates from where you can find them. Those metal L bars near the rack on the floor are the safety bars, place those where if you fail a squat you can a tep out from under it.

probably a promotional thing, pictures look better like that or something

have fun killing yourself

not only is the form/execution horrendous on almost all pics, some of those racks are dangerous