I've lurked on Veeky Forums almost every day for 5 years and haven't started working out yet

I've lurked on Veeky Forums almost every day for 5 years and haven't started working out yet.

Do 1 push up now. Congratulations. You've started.

Nobody on Veeky Forums lifts anyway. This place is full of dyels who can't even bench lmao2plate.

I started browsing when I was 13 years old and just turned 18 last month

If you are honest we've probably conversed somehow :)

Go to bed Trevor

I would say that you aren't gonna make it but stranger things have happened. Go lift you fucking homo

>He didn't fall for the fit meme

Congratulations, you've made it

What the fuck is stopping you? Even when I was 14 and didnt have a gym membership id try to do push ups and shit.

Mfw lurked Veeky Forums since it's inception and I've only been working out for 4 months

Every other time I've worked out, I've quit at the 6 month mark.

Now imagine if you've been lifting during all that time.

me too
didn't get anywhere, but it was a stepping stone to where i am now

Bruh...I'm not OP but who are you and how do you know I'm here?

It's ok, you can start now familia. It feels good when you see your progress.

You'd be surprised how much it helps.
My chest is one of my best body parts now thanks to that. Obviously high rep push ups didnt make my chest explode but you create crazy mind mucle connection and it way easier to grow any muscle if you have that.

>lurking for 2 years
>lots of sad shit happens
>buy a gym membership in beginning of sept.
>haven't skipped a workout since
only less than a month so far but it's a start I guess... Also OP if you go to the gym don't start SS or something like that on the first day, do full body workouts first so your body gets used to exercise

you're not fit to give advice, you've been working out for 2 weeks. you're wasting your time if you're not doing SS. also SS is a full body workout.

I'm a tranny and I'm scared of the gym. I wish I was kidding

SS is funny, really don't know why you guys keep suggesting it. I get that fucking with other anons is funny but don't you guys feel bad for them?

you thinking your opinion matters after having trained for 2 weeks is way funnier

A year and a half, even made my gf buy me a smith machine. Also love my roids bb, laugh all you want. I'm going to go fuck my girl now.

Pic related is a tranny

I know an actual mtf girl who regularly goes to the gym. We joke around about Veeky Forums memes and her feminine dick.

Well then it's a tranny I would like to get inside.

>dont do SS
>do a full body workout
Are you literally retarded? Im not an SS shill but even I know SS is a full body program.

How do I into tranny Veeky Forums mode

i started browsing at 14 and did pushups everyday
that and eating well gave me a pretty good start with some noob gainz

Suicide has been the only option for the past 59 months

>Bah-bell

been lurking since june but got a membership in early august and been lifting seriously since, started with the bar on all lifts and felt like giving up on the first day but you just gotta keep going if you wanna make it.

>don't start SS or something like that on the first day, do full body workouts
SS is nothing but full body workouts you fucking retard, you've been lifting less than a month stop acting like you know shit