Newfag here (inb4 b& i read the sticky before posting)

Newfag here (inb4 b& i read the sticky before posting)

Anyone have any good workout/diet I can follow as a poorfag on foodstamps with a herniated disc? Bending over/lifting is really risky atm thanks to it, cant see a physical therapist for a while. Goal is to drop at least 10 pounds within the next like... 2 months. Currently 6'5" 334 lbs.

Pic related

You need to lose like 100lbs. Weight loss is like 85% diet, 15% exercise. Stop eating so much. Do keto.

Walking every day would help a lot but the most important thing is sticking to a caloric deficit and dieting.

I was thinking more of a small goal rather than a stupid high unreachable and unhealthy goal like say, losing 100 pounds in less than 4 months, with a herniated disc.

I completely quit soda/junkfood and Ive started walking.

You don't need to lose 100lbs in 4 months lol, I'm just saying that should be a long term goal. You'll probably lose 10lbs the first week of keto, I lost 14lbs in 2 weeks and I'm a bit shorter and lighter than you (started 285 6'3). A lot of it is water weight that you lose at first, and you look like you're holding a huge amount of water.

Walking is good but focus on your diet. It's really the issue here.

HOLY SHIT YOUR TITS!

Ok senpai. I was almost as big as you once.

Don't worry about exercise at first.
You probably can't even bend over without discomfort.

swimming is a great excercise for mega fats though. No pain in the joints.

Rule number 1. Only drink water. Trust me this is essential. I haven't had anything but water in the past month

Water is delicous. Once you break out of the addiction of milk and juice and soda you will love water.

2. Take a multivitamin. They suppress cravings. Your body is mad at you for not giving it what it wants so it makes you eat more.

3. Find a diet.
It's more a lifestyle change than a diet.
Keto tends to help mega fatties out. It helped me. There are plenty of diets out there. The key is to just limit your calories.

The first month is hard. After that it's easy sailing dude.

Return to humanity dude. It's worth it

Kek'd

Thanks user

The good news is that dropping weight at your size is EZ. You probably need 4k to 5k cals just to maintain. Once you start eating like a human again and actually hit your bodies needs and the cravings stop you will feel amazing and the weight will melt off.

the hard part is just the first month

Dude, ive lost 10 pounds doing like 6 meals a day and feeling like shit everyday. You need to at least try intermittent fasting. Its godlike. First ~3 weeks you are very hungry. But believe me it gets suppressed and its way easier to lose then, i've lost 50 pounds since then

If you don't cook you're not gonna make it.

If you cook but don't weigh your ingredients, you'll get close.

Tbh senpai every one here has already said it, but diet. Be strict with yourself. You're on the road to glory.

This. Keto is the best option for you right now. Also start drinking green tea and do a calorie deficit

Question: when dieting, should I really care about protein intake ?

I started at 137kg 3 months ago , now I'm 105kg. I'm going to tell you what I did.
1)A 2000kcal diet of chicken , beef and , shit ass ton of vegetables and fruits and max of 1 cup of pasta per day.
2)started with 5km of cardio per day. Now i'm doing 15km .No excepcions , no free days. From sunday to sunday
3)Started liftin 6 days a week.
4)Drink a lot but a LOT of water. Aprox. 5L per day
It's hard , but you gonna make it op

Pic related , it's my progress. It's a 3 weeks old photo when I was 111Kg

I had 2 herniated discs. Had spinal fusion surgery a few years ago. Started doing some cardio and dieting i was like 310 and dropped like 12 pounds already. You can do it fattbro

That's amazing guy, keep up the good work

Did you focus only on calorie intake or did you keep in mind how much protein you were eating ?

Cool shit

Sounds rough man. No spinal fusion for me, hopefully Physical therapy will be enough to fix it this time, since Im not gonna let my fuckin depression wear me down again.

I have a herniated disc too. Btw. It's pure bullshit , you can do it fatbro. I count on you.

Both.

How much protein did you try eating a day when you were first starting?

Around 100gr my friend. The equivalent of 500gr of chicken breast.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU LAZY CUNT

It was rough got hooked on the pain pills could barely move and walk without almost crying sometimes. Thought about killing myself and how much better everyone would be with out me it was pretty bad. Dont let depression hit you i know what youre going through.

C-can I caress your aerioli? Pls respond

>tell a fatty to eat less
>man that sounds unsafe and I can't lift
>said nothing about lifting

FUCK YOU FATTY EAT LESS

Thanks. I've been following 1 g of protein for every pound of bodyweight so I've been eating 200 g a day and it's getting to be to much

You can do it OP. Every OP on this board is a faggot except when you make a genuine post like you did. Mould your diet around the sticky, keep in mind that it will pretty much engulf your entire life for the next month until it becomes normal, and it will be fucking hard. Nobody here is gonna give you magical advice. Be prepared to be hungry all the time. That's normal and it's something you have to accept

> with a herniated disc

> with a herniated disc

what herniated disc has to do with eating less?
fucking stop using excusses

OP can't inb4. Read the sticky you disgusting piece of shit

Fat people hate thread?

Don't give up.
Don't ever give up. No matter how many times you fuck up, pull yourself back together and keep trying.
Everyone is different and it may take a long time to figure out what works for you. But every attempt is progress forward.

This. Fuckin this

How do people allow themselves to be this fat? im 6'0 And i've never broken 200 pounds.

>doesn't read the sticky
>every op is a faggot but him

*puts in a headlock*

swim my guy.

>see op pic
>immediately think its a powerlifting general

Start logging your caloric intake.. the Ocean of free apps out there make it easy...my fitness pal is a good one

Stop fucking eating out..how the fuck poor people can afford to eat at Mcdonalds or some shit 5 times a week is beyond me....don't give me that value meal bullshit...like you would stop aat one 99 cent burger..Your fat ass is eating at least 3 with a 99 cent fry and a 99 cent Sugary ass pop..that's 5$..You refrain from eating out for one week you have 20$ that you can use to buy a cheap food scale..

As far a work-out start walking, take the stairs.

Start with that. If you can't handle that, you might as well steal one of the fat carts from Wal-mart to roll around in and continue eating yourself to death

in my defense I had no idea what keto was before being informed. Thought it was an exercise routine not a dietary routine.

op here. Go ahead. That shit makes me motivated.

I actually hate fast food, tastes like shit and makes me sick 90% of the time.

My main squeeze was generic dr pepper but i completely quit it a couple weeks ago and Ive felt so much better like holy fucking shit im not thirsty all the time now and i actually have energy like fuck man.

Yeah..your mouth says you hate it..your sagging man tits say you fucking live off the shit.... good drink water..if you need some flavor get some calorie free min shit...stop drinking your calories....and fuck dad diets..calories in...calories out...you try to fast track that shit and your going to fail