Does anyone here know of good hunger suppression methods for cutting?

Does anyone here know of good hunger suppression methods for cutting?

Extensive medical research... googling... has netted nothing other than useless top 10s for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

endeavour.edu.au/wellspring-blog/opinion/low-cal-konjac-pasta-wonder-noodles-or-a-nutritional-black-hole/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil
ernaehrungsdenkwerkstatt.de/fileadmin/user_upload/EDWText/TextElemente/Ernaehrungswissenschaft/Naehrstoffe/Saettigung_Lebensmittel_Satiety_Index.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keto reks your appetite if you stick on it for more than a few weeks.

Otherwise try meth or adderall.

>intermittend fasting.
>black coffee
>playing video games (seriously)
>stay away from refined sugar

Yeah. Best method is to quit being a little bitch and suck it up. You aren't forced to eat just because you feel hungry.

Chewing (Sugar free) Gum

Caffeine, or something stronger (Modafinil).

anavar kekek

Willpower

The antidepressant Moclobemide seems to do the trick for me.

Eat a load of broccoli

Tea
Eat a cracker or two if you're up at night due to hunger (or wanting to eat)

Drink water to fill your stomach a bit.

Breaking up

I've noticed that spicy food keeps me satisfied a lot longer. Other than that you can just wait it out. When I started losing weight I was hungry as fuck for a month, and then I just stopped feeling hungry all the time once my body got used to my new diet.

This. Cauliflower and broccoli. Shitload of mass, with about as much calories as cardboard.

There's 200 calories in 800 grams of cauliflower. Try eating that.

More oats, veggies, fruits, squats, and deadlifts.

endeavour.edu.au/wellspring-blog/opinion/low-cal-konjac-pasta-wonder-noodles-or-a-nutritional-black-hole/ yfw u can make a massive 150kcal dinner with these

I was hungry all the time on keto. 4000 a day and still starving.

Amphetamines

Drink water.

Pickles and Cucumber.

Caffeine pills.
Pop one an hour after breakfast. Pop one for lunch. Don't have to eat till dinner.

i use:
darts
pingas
caffine
modafinil

have you tried not eating?

you were probably eating too many carbs. the first week or two you are super hungry while you become fat adapted.

green tea helps me.

also, seeds and stuff where it takes time for you to eat, like sunflower or pumpkin seeds. You can't eat them quickly because of the shells, so by the time you eat a small amount, you stop being hungry.

(obviously pingas are only to replace alchohol fortnightly)
but i've hone to eating only approx 4000kj (1000Cal) a day with this, dropped 15 kg over the las month and a half

if you're munching pingas often that'll have something to do with it

Explain more about modafinil please

only about once a fortnight or less

you cheeky guys i give you that

meant to quote
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil
feels like the first half hour when you're coming up on MDMA or a coffee that lasts most of the day, you eat less, talk more, sweat more, want to get shit done

This

25mg Ephedrine HCL + 200mg caffeine upon waking up. Same dose 4 hours later. You won't be hungry for at least the first 6 hours of the day. I only take 12.5 mg + 200mg caffeine once daily and its enough for me though. It also blunts thirst so make sure you stay hydrated. Hope that helps.

I've done some preliminary research into this, and there is something called a satiety index or satiety value which measures how full you will feel from a given kind of food. Two foods can have the same calories but have different satiety values.

ernaehrungsdenkwerkstatt.de/fileadmin/user_upload/EDWText/TextElemente/Ernaehrungswissenschaft/Naehrstoffe/Saettigung_Lebensmittel_Satiety_Index.pdf

The problem is that the research shows that satiety is actually learned in part by individuals, so there are wide variabilities. Some generally high satiety foods may not fill you up, and vice versa. Either way you can use a satiety index as a guide to finding filling foods.

>Index (higher is more filling)
Potatoes, boiled 323%
Ling fish 225%
Porridge/Oatmeal 209%
Oranges 202%
Apples 197%
Brown pasta 188%
Beef 176%
Baked beans 168%
Grapes 162%
Whole meal bread 157%
Grain bread 154% Popcorn 154%
Eggs 150%
Cheese 146%
White rice 138%
Lentils 133%
Brown Rice 132%
Honeysmacks 132%
All-Bran 151%
Crackers 127%
Cookies 120%
White pasta 119%
Bananas 118%
Jellybeans 118%
Cornflakes 118%
Special K 116%
French fries 116%
Sustain 112%
White bread 100%
Muesli 100%
Ice cream 96%
Crisps 91%
Yogurt 88%
Peanuts 84%
Mars candy bar 70%
Doughnuts 68%
Cake 65%
Croissant 47%

TL;DR: SQUATZ AND OATZ

fuck u
this

EC stack
But your tolerance builds kinda fast

Honestly, once i moved out and started living alone and could focus on my shit I had a much easier time dealing with appetite suppression.

I think the biggest contributor beforehand was stress, and having moved and not exposing myself to external sources of stress I seem to not be affected by this perpetual state of hunger.

In terms of actual methods, drinking plenty of water, avoiding snacks and having filling meals is plenty. Learn to recognize mouth hunger vs stomach hunger. How often are you actually hungry rather than just bored?

So drink plenty of water, avoid excessive amounts of sugar (cooking for yourself really makes this a non-issue), and just keep yourself in a state of mind where you're not stressed by unnecessary shit.

of course EC stack is also gr8