Daily reminder that one day you will have a qt 3.14 gf of your own

Daily reminder that one day you will have a qt 3.14 gf of your own

Other urls found in this thread:

moosefix.tumblr.com/tagged/me
instagram.com/p/BJinFK2g3-q/?taken-by=moosefix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This

Nah nigga, i redpilled myself so badly that i dont even want one anymore

You'd better not be fucking lying to me user.

user, I think I'll make it.

I just need willpower. I have so much potential in facial aesthetics and charisma. I just need to apply it.

I don't see me losing my v-card until I'm 22 though which is when I hope I'll be in my final form (muscular, post-gyno surgery, tan, facial hair gains from minox, scar reduction from dermarolling, penis gains from kegels, intelligence and skill gains from hobbies)

If I got into a relationship now, it would instantly sink after the honeymoon period because we'd be going in completely different directions or I wouldn't be good enough for her until a year from now.

22 years without one. Don't know if it will ever happen

Stop trying to plant false hope in my heart. It hurts so much.

i can't keep believing you anymore user, i can't...
It's time to face reality.

Fuck you OP.

I told myself this when I was 12 years old.

I've been stepping my game up since.
At 22 I got serious and dedicated all my free time a the gym.

I;m about to hit 28 with nothing to show for it.
It was my motivation in life and I can't even get with a younger girl because I'll look creepy now.

I don't have anxiety. I actually tried. At least over 1000 times.
Die OP. I hope you feel pain and die.

I've already had one, user.

You're probably ugly. Also hitting on younger girls isn't creepy, unless she's in her teens and you're 30, lol.

am I considered an 8/10 if I've had five 3.14's after my first year of college. I don't even try fyi, I thought I was always a 5/10 because I have a lot of freckles so I always look down. I also always think I look fine if I'm far away

You're considered an 8/10 if you look like an 8/10

If it's any consolation you've been with 5/5 3.14's

tfw no qt gf

Daily reminder that some anons on Veeky Forums will be dead by the end of the year

Don't worry lads, we're all gonna make it.

I'm on the verge of getting one. I've been lusting for this girl for nearly a year and I heard from my friend the other day that she's into me.

Everything's coming up Milhouse

Im not him but in a similar position
Far from ugly, fit, in college and got a nice part time job
Still, getting laid is next to impossible unless im incredibly lucky and getting a girlfriend is just not on the map

I do still pray to one day make it and have choices for girls because ive had girlfriends before and its an overrated experience
What i want is to have alot of options and pussy on tap basically

Jesus fuck. Having a gf is FUCKING SHIT.
dont do it.

>tfw I'm so broken inside that the idea that someone could find me attractive just doesn't exist in my mind so even when qts have flirted with me I didn't know that's what was happening until someone else pointed it out

I want to believe OP, but I just don't know anymore

who dis senpai?

moosefix.tumblr.com/tagged/me

>moosefix.tumblr.com/tagged/me
So brother.. This is how no fap ends

I got my first at 22, we lost our v cards to eachother too, never lose hope user

We're all gonna make it

Nahhh bro. I was like you in my teens. Started working out, eating healthy, going out, etc.

My last 4 gfs were under 20. I'm 28 right now and dating a 19 yr old(met when she was 18). I get weird looks in stores and other places from fat bitches but IDC they can suck my dick.

She's a short skinny asian qt and I'm fucking jacked so that might have something to do with it lol.

Never give up bro. I know guys in their 30's that get pussy 18-24 on the reg.

Damnnnn.....

Good luck next month

Here's a simple trick to never stutter or blush whenever you talk to a girl:

Go on her facebook/twitter, find a good photo, and jack off to it. I've done it plenty of times before; I have no idea why, but trust me, it works.

genuinely would happily bottom for this girl

I find this picture incredibly attractive. Like, unusually so.

Hell no. I canceled my gym membership and I'm back to 125 pounds(57 kg) at 6'1"(1,85m).
There is no hope.

I'm.... in love

I'm seeing a girl atm who's real nice and really likes me but i dunno if i wanna date her, i think its mainly because she's like a 4-5/10, plus she's some tumblr level feminist who gives me shit everytime i use the word faggot. On the plus side she worships my body like a god, no anal until im her boyfriend though.

What do breh's?

I already have one. Shes a pretty good gf for the most part.

Call her a faggot

Comment of the year lol

Do you like her?

I really hoped I wasn't this vain but I sympathize with your post a lot

We're gonna make it user

how is that even a question

kinda, im enjoying regular sex

I mean like when you hang out and shit, before the sex

ish

Try masturbating and if you still want her right after you cum, she's the one.

for

This. Or if when you jerk off you think of other girls, then switch to her and notice you cum quicker.

My father was 35 when he started dating my mother at 18. There is always hope user.

Wow...maybe...maybe we are gonna make it, man. Maybe we are...

I already had one.

Pfft. Yeah right.unless I can get a qt like this I'll never be truely satisfied

I don't want a qt gf. I want the ability to get a qt gf.

What you are saying is akin to "one day you will get a million dollars". Even if it's true, I don't want that money. I want the ability to make that money on my own so I can replicate it and really care for it knowing I worked for it.

And even then, I'd prefer many women who I'm not dedicated too over one woman who I have to be.

Pls don't lie to me, op. Too many people do that to me already.

>tfw been ignoring my gf all day because shes been a fucking dick the last 3 days because I won't plan nice things to do EVERY fucking day.

cant take much more lads.

who is she bro i wanna look up her social media photos and jerk off while imagining sex with her as my gf

>that picture
topcomfy

Everytime i see a bitch with nice arms i just want to lick her armpits.
It's insane, i almost can't control myself, i'm already hard.

>talked to qt girl outside gym for half an hour straight last night
>have never in my life hit it off with a girl like that
>"it's getting late user, I gtg, see you around!"
>mfw I was too retarded to get her #, regretted it instantly when she was gone
>I'll probably never see her again
I want to kill myself desu

How to get over anxiety of asking a girl's number or asking her out?

>counting your first 10 years of life as viable fucking years

Bruh...

whoah 2 spooky

Her tumblr has been posted in the thread you mong

Dubs confirms she wants your dick. Now don't fuck it up m8

Poor doggo is dead

If it was outside ur gym you have to assume she goes to your gym. Just go every day until you see her there. If not the. Still go everyday and see if she passes by again, maybe she walks there in her daily route

I'm counting on it

You might see her again. Until then, relax. You did great.

It's not gonna happen.

Fuck, I just hope I see her again

I'm gonna be beating myself up over this all weekend

never say never

Then no. Plate her, but if you don't find her genuinely attractive then don't commit.

one definitely on the 14th of november

where did you get the unedited version of this pic?

Post the edited version?

What's the point of beating yourself up?

It's the biggest waste of time ever.

I say that as someone who used to have a lot of negative internal dialogue.

Just tell yourself you did great, because you did.

pretty sure something is extremely wrong when I havent even been close to a relationship in my 20 years on earth. people jump in and out of relationships like its absolutely nothing, and here I sit baffled at how the fuck I can even get romantically involved with a human female.

to be completely honest I really, really want to just give up and accept my faith, but I just cant stand the shame I feel every time my parents ask about my love life. I can't disappoint them like that by being single forever. I'm their only son and they really want grandchildren.

can someone just kill me plz? suicide would make them sad too. I just want them to be happy desu ;_;

instagram.com/p/BJinFK2g3-q/?taken-by=moosefix

I don't even want one

i used to be like that
>iktf

>One day

I don't want my first gf when I'm 55 user

I'm chasing after something completely inaccessible and time is pressing me on. Every second that passes puts that thing a little more out of reach.

>Tfw you will probably never know pure teenage/young adults love

It's too late now, probably, just go on without me.

When was the last time you planned something fun?

holy shit, I am 6'1 (185 cm) at 160 pounds (73 kg) nad look like a toothpick.

Are you even alive ?

Get a hooker, lose the v card first

Are you killing yourself on the 14th november? If so, we can go out together.

OMG mine is giving me shit too. Life is so much better without a qt. Sure the sex is fun but putting up with all that shit....not worth it.

>tfw 32 dating 16 year olds

SOMEBODY STOP ME

That won't work out, brah and you know it. You're just wasting your time while getting older.

Maybe I'll call the police or something for you?

she posted it on her instagram, then deleted it and posted the bow tie version

I knew it was worth saving, didn't realize what a great service I'd be doing

Here's a recent story for you guys:

>Lift for 1.5 years. Get decent body
>Meet the perfect girl
>She loves cardio, is tiny and cute. Extremely kind.
>Ask her out, he says yes
>Think: "Finally I'm gonna get a Gf, HolyShitThisIsHappening.png"

>A couple weeks pass
>She comments on the fact that i don't contribute much to conversation, don't take much interest in talking to her etc etc.
>Also ask me about my interests.

>I like her a lot, but i'm just not a very talkative guy. I have no real interests, I just like to watch streams, play vidya, hang out on Veeky Forums etc etc.

>Realize that I'm just a boring guy and that no ammount of lifting will compensate for this.

Why is life so shit, Veeky Forums?

>Le redpill meme
I'm sure you really don't buddy ;^)

You need experience man, fuck and date for a couple of months, you need to catch up to other people in terms of relationships. She's average, go for it, ugly girls are training wheels for the socially inept.

Girls are like that too. Boring and bland. It's 99.9% of people in general. Don't worry about it.

Not looking for anything long term rn
16 is legal in my state

I have a qt, i am semi-fit and quite good looking.

But I want to kill myself and as long as I can remember, since like when I was about 6 years old, I've wanted to kill myself.

I will kill myself with lifting.
I can make it look like an accident.

>Daily reminder that one day you will have a qt 3.14 gf of your own

That sounds extremely painful

>Daily reminder that one day you will have a qt 3.14 gf of your own

I'm a 30 years old virgin

i have found that most of my conversation with women that i'm courting has less to do with interests and more to do with flirting. Change her mood, not her mind.

Stupid shit like talking about feelings mean a lot to girls. In my experience, I find that most men think they can treat women like men; and you can't unless it's business.

Another problem I find most men have is that they are unwilling to change who they are (for the better) in order to compensate for the woman. While i'm not saying bend over backwards for any girl, there's this fallacy of "i want someone to love me for who I am". The complete irony is that they themselves don't even love who they are. So how can you even put that expectation on others? Women are genetically designed to be protective of their vagina. They can't spread seed like men, so they have to choose wisely.

So really, you gotta put the work in. Dedication to become Veeky Forums already implies that you have the capability to change for the better.