Maybe that's why he got bigger and stronger

FitnesFAQ if you are in to bodyweight training

New candytoe video when

>Omar fagsuf
>Starting strength
>Fedora man
>no Isley, sparrow, bats, etc
Faget

Athlean x is annoying when trying to sell his shit but his tips are tip top tier

>hating on isuf
>bats

RETAAAAAAAAARD

ye youtu.be/qaJhYsCkX2s
Also based scott he-man

At 200,000 subs

Ricardio Pespiano

someone please laugh i spent a good 5 minutes thinking of this

>all those fucking NOBODIES who accomplished nothing and look like shit and would be laughed at by people who actually have their foot in the industry
>not watching actual olympians, coaches to top tier bodybuilders and people with phds who devoted their career to bodybuilding like lyle mcdonald, dave palumbo, chris aceto, jerry brainum, layne norton and a non-shilling athlean X, etc

Hey look, it's a wild faggot.

It's really just like lee priest said, too many nu male faggots who say they're a fan of bodybuilding but don't know who phil heath is but go "hey rich piana, I know that guy he's the one with lots of muscles"

jeff seid

you may not like him but he does give good advice

powerexplosive > all

yeah, never realized eggs were a source of carbs thanks to him.

Your anger is unreasonable, you whore

>all those fucking NOBODIES who accomplished nothing
Professional with foot in the industry like jonnie candito who placed 2nd in the IPF World Championship 2015 u83kg Junior (u23) division, who promotes the sport and provides educational and informative videos about powerlifting?

>would be laughed at by people who actually have their foot in the industry
I highly doubt that. Take a look at this. Jay Cutler, one of the biggest guys in bodybuilding watches new fitness youtubers and embraces the whole social media aspect
youtu.be/NG8GmYq-Ag0?t=535

>1.5 pl8 squat

>Alan Thrall
/thread

David Laid
>tfw you will never live his teenage life

He squats over 5pl8, deadlifts 6pl8 and benches over 4pl8
youtube.com/watch?v=CyrxXpNHyEU
He can also do weighted pullups + 110kgs / 240lbs

good choice

and he gives the most technical and proffesional exercise, muscular, joint and injury-wise advise with scientific evidence

Yeah, good advice like le cookies.

>no Jeff Cavalier
Yeah, he does ramble on and on when he could say it in 2 minutes. However, he gives you unconvential exercises that help out a lot.

Exactly. The sell-outs are annoying, but I have no doubt his programs do work. He really understands the human body.

jay cutlers a multi millionaire businessman who used bodybuilding to fund all his ventures, no shit he'd be happy of all these capitalist fucks.

>Buff Dudes

hahaa wew that was good man HAAA WEEEW WOOOW THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING GREAT MAN top tier heheee
>kek
Haa i love it i fucking like it man wooow FUAARK ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS I LOVE MAN HAHAAA WOOMYGOD hah hah

Candito is one of the world's strongest powerlifters and his opinion is respected enough that commentators at IPF meets he isn't even competing in invite him to guest.

Rippetoe's book is the single best selling book on strength training ever, and his coaching credential is one of the most sought-after.

Thrall and Hulse own their own successful gyms.

So yeah, which ones don't have their foot in the door again?

Doesnt anyone know supertraining/Mark Bell? I think that channel is amazing

>Rippetoe's book is the single best selling book on strength training ever, and his coaching credential is one of the most sought-after.

AHAHAHAHA who the fuck aside from fat newbies even get coached by rippleshit?

>Candito

yeah he is actually elite it's just that 95% of the others are fuckwits

>Thrall and Hulse own their own successful gyms.

uh so? I can own a successful fish and chips shop for a few thousand buck startup but that doesn't make me a fucking michelin-level food critic/chef.

What about supertraining gym and the powercast?

>I dont read threads

Dipshit I literally even linked him a few posts ago

Clint Darden had by far the best advices of all.

It's a shame Youtube banned him for telling the truth about steroids, but it shows how everyone complaining about fake natties is not being realistic.
>admit you're juicing
>lose all income

Probably more than get trained by any other single organisation in the US considering the number of books he's sold and the number of coaches/gyms operating on his model these days.

Good list OP, shame Candito's not posted in forever, although he's been talking about making a comeback on his twitter.

I'd also include Reactive Training Systems, which is very little known or talked about but is basically content from Mike Tuchscherer and features some great lifters he teaches. It's not filled with much entertaining stuff but is a solid no nonsense channel with great lifting advice from a guy with some of the best form around. I'd take free lifting advice from him any day.

youtu.be/qQr1iqOpRIg

Not gonna happen if he never posts :(

Kek!

Bradley Martyn

>Alan thrall
Literally weak af fatty who is delusional about his strength and has trained for a decade with shit results. Also wears a fedora tier beard because "muh manliness"
>scooby
>omar
>pianoman

You are retarded.

>candito
>clarence kennedy
>nobodies

Agree on the other guys though

Lets post an actual list
Brett gibbs
Josh hancott (before he quit anyways)
Candito
Supertraining06
Clarenc0
Silentmike
Thenattyprofessor
Jesse norris
Kevin booey

>not Nick Wright

>

Im not a genetic deadend so i dont need genetic deadend advice sorry bud.

Good list. I'd add John Haack. He's not exactly informative, but I just like watching him lift.

Mike Israetel
Chad Wesley Smith
the JT channel in general
Stan Efferding's rhino rants are good
Greg Nuckolds

LOL

!

They browse here and shill. Not a good channel

Omar Isuf?

Nvm

Did not include him because he uploads rarely. But then again i included candito and gibbs so he should be on it i guess.

Kek

>bodybuilding

Do any of these guys have a formal education? I know Candito is strong as fuck, but he did a poor job explaining how oly shoes work.

Clarence Kennedy is amazing though. Actually trains with coaches. Insanely strong, actually athletic and not a fatty.

General Consensus:

>Some of these guys started out with good intentions
>got on the strong juice
>views and subs went through the roof
>too scared to admit they are frauds and the money is too good to quit
>now they just peddle bullshit supps that they know are bullshit but they are dead inside anyway

Elliot Hulse is a fucking sell out faggot, Hodgetwins as well, Rich Pina isn't fucking human, BroScience is satire, Jeff is a faggot, zyzz is ded & RIP scoobs

so he's the mcdonalds of powerlifting?

na, that's actually insulting to mcdonalds.

>No Jujimufu
>best physique
>most bro
>actual utility and flexibility

youtube.com/watch?v=mrCy94zDffw

youtube.com/watch?v=8fCjbq_fero

youtube.com/watch?v=ghjAWeRjzvE

This guy if fucking great. He's like a big jacked aspie lifting bud. Veeky Forums to a t.

this.

should have posted more for what he's known for though:
youtube.com/watch?v=n0mNtzltUvE

Pretty funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=XU4qjpHlDs0

Dat qt doggo.

This guy is so fucking great. Probably the best physique I've seen on youtube, great strength, puts effort into being entertaining, and he doesn't pretend to give anyone advice either

He's purely just putting his shit out to amuse and for himself. Makes him a lot more reliable.

top kekeroo

Pretty sure Candito is college educated.

He's actually got a fucking great natty physique. 10/10 mirin.

get the fuck back t oreddit

The Glorious Golden one is the only Veeky Forums channel

Really, I wouldn't bother with anything except maybe Mark Bell's stuff, it varies a lot in quality and usefulness, but there's some real informative stuff out there.

>highlights
Max Aita
Pete Rubish

I dig Latsbrah, but as far as lifting advice goes, his channel is useless. Doesn't give any information that isn't absolute basic shit you could learn by browsing Veeky Forums for a week.

These days I mostly watch Massthetics and Maxx Chewning.

Wish I knew of some good olympic lifting oriented channels that provide information and form tips and such. That's where my interests lie.

>not mentioning based Scott Herman

You clearly haven't watched vintage genetics you fat nigger

Seconded, he's an enormous juice monster but his advice and routines are gewd

I like Aaron Marino. He might not be a bodybuilder (he was though) but he gives solid advice about literally everything.

Juice monster indeed, but I like him because he seems like a genuinely good guy. Like the kind of dude you could go to when you have a really rough day and he'll make it his goal to cheer you up. I'd be his bro.

really? any proof?

I've known them for a while and they seem fine

>listening to roidaroo advice when there are tons of top tier ipf lifters with great channels

????

Alan thralls beard is shit. No cheek growth, it's a lengthy neckbeard. The guy is weaker than he thinks and just seems to be one of the guys who bought into the fitness meme too much (leg day am I right? Atg or go home! Oats oats oats).

>I actually think rippetoe is a meme. He says the method of cutting corners and your overdoing it because that's what DYELs like to hear and that's what sells to DYELs.

Why are you repeating what i just said?

>mfw OmarIsuf is dating a total qt3.14.

I'm agreeing with you and elaborating you fucking edgelord

MY BOY
Y

B
OY

>Not listing Dave Tate

kill yourself

>Not listing Stan Efferding

Instead posting a bunch of memelords with 3/4/5s

Pics? I don't watch him cuz he looks like a tranny