An accurate examination of the digestive tract proves humans are carnivores with the ability to eat starchy roots and a...

An accurate examination of the digestive tract proves humans are carnivores with the ability to eat starchy roots and a little sugar. From the canines through the single super acidic stomach to the sterile small intestine and the short colon with no macroscopically distinct secum , it's nearly pure carnivore. Vegetables should remain in their proper place as flavorings rather than staples of diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My regular lunch at work is half salad, half whatever we have at home that day.

I don't normally eat another large meal in a day.

Preach it, bro.

not even close
if you're a carnivore, go eat raw meat then tell me if you enjoyed it if you're still alive

>Plebs never heard of steak tartar

nope, lions don't eat seasoned dishes of meat, go open a cow's tummy with your canines and chew through her body like a real carnivore.

Cats and dogs do though. The food we give them.

>bananagirldiet.com

and you wonder why this pic is such bullshit

Oils for fuel

Veggies for fibre, vitamins

Moderate amount of meat for new body cells (choose red for extra oil)

nice science breh

>Vegetables should remain in their proper place as flavorings rather than staples of diet.
I agree with this.

Aside from the fact that I get depressed over time if I don't eat meat (especially some red meat; I've tried the vegetarian thing in the past), I've discovered that my digestive tract can't handle very much daily in the way of raw vegetables; if they're cooked, then it's OK. This is much like true carnivores in a way, which also get vegetable matter in their diets (just pre-digested, from the guts of their kills), and this just strengthens the argument against humans being vegetarians so far as I'm concerned. Also don't forget the Vitamin B12 argument (which is 100% valid), and the substances in meat that are highly beneficial to humans, that you can't get in vegetables of any kind, and the FACT that if you eat a strict vegetarian diet, you'll become deficient in some essential amino acids, which among other things affect cognition (i.e. your brains' higher reasoning abilities stop working correctly, which amusingly enough explains Vegans' behavior). Finally, no pediatrician worth their salt recommends growing children be fed vegetarian diets, because they won't develop physically or (most importantly!) neurologically correctly otherwise. All in all, strict vegetarianism is bullshit, people who live that way are literally mentally challenged and can't be reasoned with, and the whole subject should be ignored; eat reasonable amounts of animals products, be healthy, and thrive.

We could eat raw meat and do (Steak Tartar, sushi) but at risk of being infected with food-borne parasites or pathogens. So we cook our food. You have no idea what you're talking about, STFU. Go eat some meat so your brain works correctly again, vegancuck.

I eat raw meat at least once a week. I love it, makes me slightly high and somewhat euphoric. Feels real man.
no sick
just good times
cooked meat on the otherhand is difficult for me to digest and makes me feel tired and sluggish
nothing like a raw calf liver

Go eat some unprocessed grains, legumes, and tubers faggot,
See how fun that is

Wow. OK, so, in defense of vegetarianism, you compare is to an animal that regularly runs down monkeys, rips them apart with its bare hands, and eats them? Is this Veeky Forums, or /retards/?

It's /fit retards/

You just wrote some shit you don't understand. Humans digestive track is closest to a frugivors, no question! The misrepresentation you are referring to is the meat and dairy industrys way of keeping people confused or ignorant. Because profits.

Explain why colorectal cancer is the world's third most common cancer type and in populations who eat little to no meat the numbers are lower? Often significantly.

Eat more fruits and green folks and LESS meat.

If humans aren't supposed to eat sugar, why do we find it so tasty?

I can't digest grass, so I let cows do it for me. I know I can digest a cow.

Because sweet food = calorie dense food, which was rare when we were hunting and gathering. More calories means a greater chance of survival if food is scarce.

>raw vegetables are tough and hard to eat
>raw meat can kill you

Your logic doesn't hold up. As a species we've been since before we were a species. So our mouths are terrible good at either. Also we can fruit prefectly well, as well as leafy greens, just like our more ape-like ancestors.

love steak tartar, also yukhoe the korean version. also eat tons of raw fish.

Yeah, sweet foots used to mean berries and occasional wild sour apple or pillaging a beehive or some shit.

Now it means sour patch kids

youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY

This guy says the opposite of what you said but he's also got citations

Dude, not even close.

Digestive tract length:torso length ratio in humans matches that of herbivorous animals more than carnivorous. Despite the lack of a secum it's not necessary to be herbivorous. We may not eat grass like cows, but we are frugivores which is a type of herbivore. Our teeth are stacked on top of each other like most herbivores. Open up a dog or a cat or a bear's mouth and you'll see that their teeth are more adapted for the consumption of meat as they're arranged in a scissor like arrangement. Obviously we can eat both, but it seems like our bodies are not meant to optimally run on a predominantly carnivorous diet.

The B12 vitamin is produced by bacteria in the soil and is found in fecal matter. The only reason we get it through meat is because the animals consume that fecal matter and soil. In days past we would have done the same, but because of disease risk we wash them. Just take a vitamin, problem solved.

If your vegetarian you're not getting enough iron. Dairy inhibits the absorption of iron which is likely why you feel without energy and depressed. If you were to go vegan you'd likely not feel those effects.

Lastly, the British Dietetic Association has already deemed vegan diets to be suitable for all stages of life.

Obviously senpai. Meat for calories and protons, veggies for flavor and micronutrients. I thought this was common knowledge.

>we can digest greens
no we can't, that's what fibre is

Fiber is vital to the health of any herbivorous animal

My mom likes to make these meme juices aka blend every vegetable she can find that's green or yellow
Every time I drink one of them my stomach extremely bloats and I feel so full I can barely eat
This never happens when consuming a small serving of veggies or eating tons of meat and starch

>making burgers from scratch
>staring at seasoned beef
>want to eat
>have to cook

that proves i'm a wolf!

:^)

Herbivorous animals can digest fiber you fucking moron. We're not herbivores you uneducated Pajeet.

Is this supposed to be a troll image? Move your lower jaw in a grinding motion as if you were chewing food. Image debunked.

bait image. Man has rotary function with his jaws. This is what proves we first were mostly plant eaters.
Everyone fucking cuds their food loudly. Grinding away. Annoying digusting behavior

No animal can digest fiber. Herbivores rely on bacteria to ferment fiber. Humans do this as well.

>frugivore mouth is a chimp
>chimps hunt, kill and eat meat

Shit picture

>muh fucking semantics will save me

Fucking kill yourself.

It was your whole point and it was wrong.

No, it wasn't wrong. Herbivores have the ability to absorb most of the nutrition from fiber. Humans dont. You're a fucking retard and YOU KNOW YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT. That's why you're focusing on semantics here.

Have fun with your chronic disease goals of 2016 user.

You're thinking of a specific type of herbivore that's better adapted to getting energy from tough, fiberous plants. Humans evolved from fruit-eating primates, not ruminants, who get most of their energy from sugars and starches rather than the products of fiber fermentation.

Holy shit, literally everything you bring up is nitpicking semantics. What you said has zero bearing on your implied claim that humans are omnivores.

What are you arguing then? You started saying humans aren't herbivores because we can't digest fiber, which I corrected you on.

This has to be trolling at this point.

Regardless, humans aren't herbivores. There's no scientific evidence backing thag up at all, and a ton backing up that we are omnivores.

>Be natural and eat a vegetarian diet!
>oh but you have to swallow pills made in a chemical factory or you'll DIE
Nice meme diet you have there, vegefags.

If you can't survive and thrive on what you could forrage for yourself, then your diet is SHIT and not suitable. Meanwhile our ancestors hunted to get MEAT as well as forraging for vegetable matter to eat. You're an idiot, probably because of the essential amino acids you're not getting enough of, they're ruining your brain. Go eat some steak you'll start thinking clearer.

You misread his post

we are though

>raw meat can kill you
Only because we store it before we eat you fucking retard. You could eat a freshly killed deer raw perfectly fine.