Whales want to keep the price low before the conference. Don't fall for their FUD. Shoo shoo crypto-jews...

Whales want to keep the price low before the conference. Don't fall for their FUD. Shoo shoo crypto-jews. Stay away from our coin.

Its happening man. They know this is bottom. Bump impending. This is bottom, not the edge of the cliff gents. Hold onto your seats.

HAHA FCKING DESPERATE CHAINLINK FANBOY.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post?

Hold the line, friends.

Whales or just people having FOMO for other coins that will for sure 2X this next month?

I've been here long enough to know this. The biz cycle is pretty predictable: coin gets shilled, partial adoption follows, coin goes up, mass shilling and mass adoption follow and then, coin goes up another 10% and boom, ready to collapse.
Digibyte was exactly like thar, Ethereum is DGB's baby.

Vitalik said it was overvaluated. The creator of ethereum put a sword on the coin's head and you think it can still go up? This guy is not some Jamie Dimon who knows fuck what about crypto, so perhaps you should listen to him.

This coin gets shilled 24/7 on this board, which is useless because people already know the existence of it. So why do people do that? Despair. People are desperate because ETH clearly is out of fuel, so they shill it to collectively think "hey, look how many we are, we are obviously mooning", which is a major red flag for any investor.
Be smart, know when to get out and mainly know when not to get in. Don't waste your money on something that already went 3x ICO price and is forming the bearish heand and shoulders pattern.

Put your money on a strong altcoin that will survive the btc appocalypse, some coin that is on a low spot that can easily go up 80% the following months, like SGT, Rise, Siacoin.

Don't be an Eth marine, listen to Vitalik, me and reason.

This is the fourth fucking time in 2 weeks that ETH/LINK pair has made sub 0.0012, and every fucking time it rebounds to 0.0014 - 0.0016. You mean to tell me that it wont rebound right before the biggest LINK moment? These people aren't shorting experts, they're retards who want to avoid their fate working at Walmart.

stop posting this deformed leg person

Exactly this.

This meme is not funny anymore. Stop spamming it.

>This guy is not some Jamie Dimon who knows fuck what about crypto, so perhaps you should listen to him.
You're right - he's just some guy who knows fuck all about money.

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time...

Within the next two days:

Price will rocket to 8500

Will fall back to 8000

Will rocket to 9000

Will fall to 8500

Then will spike past 10k sat Sunday overnight

Fucking gullible weak hands man. They're getting slaughtered in the order book right now.

See you Monday with your FOMO

yes yes whales are accumulating, whatever

just give up already linkies, we've been telling you for weeks. Dont be the next arkies.. deluded

I made +300% on Ark.

and you probably also made +300% on Link

which means its time to get out

Poorfags deserve to be poor.

Not two day before the conference. You guys are really retarded.

NEVER!

enjoy the bags

I didn't need a confirmation, but thanks anyway

Oh, that explain everything. I thought Veeky Forums went full retard.

FUCKING THIS

biz is trying really hard to trade up from 2k so that they can avoid their Walmart jobs. They don't understand what a blockchain actually is. If you call them a faggot they'll drop their hands immediately because they don't actually know what the fucking value of anything should be. They'll buy bitbean if you tell them to do so with enough confidence.

These whales are pretty bad too. At this point they're just working against themselves trying to fish out a few more sales with FUD. If they don't flip to the pump soon they're autistic faggots.

It will pump anyway. It went up to 160k without a reason, now why wouldn't it go above that in its most important event?

Fuck you. You can miss that pump. Do whatever you want.

>crypto-jews
Kek

Ok

how does it feel browsing an empty board?

Link does include chainlink you retard

LinkMarines pounding F5 are 25% of this board's traffic at this point

Arkies are bleeding profusely at the wrist as we speak

fucking kek'd

Vitalik is the Elon Musk of crypto. He does his thing well, but at the end of the day he's an Aspie with a name

Digits noted. Still will they really matter when I have an island?

That's the real question. My hands are too strong to sell.

>sold at 6850
>bought back at 7300
>getting tempted to sell again

it can't keep dropping, can it bros

fuck, someone talk me out of it

Sell after the conference

y do u sell at a loss wtf

Don't fucking sell ever and buy the dips.

Just sell... This is dumping hard.

honestly i'm thinking about doing the same, but i'll still be at profit...
i feel like it's going to go down for the next few days
call me a FUDder or w/e idgaf
it's not that I think the project is bad, but I think Sergey is a 100% faggot (and his dev is an actual faggot on top of that). they release no news and because of that this shit is taking a beating. fuck. sergey.

you sound like a fucking amateur

just saw that...
i asked for forgiveness already
was about to type in my order to sell. damn. this is a team i can believe it.

what a great feeling it is to invest in a team that doesn't bullshit at all.
feels good

This.

I sold near ATH. How is that amateur? LOL.

post blockfolio link holdings screencap, or it didnt happen. if it did, hope you are ready to buy back in quickly.

I've been here long enough to know this. The biz cycle is pretty predictable: coin gets shilled, partial adoption follows, coin goes up, mass shilling and mass adoption follow and then, coin goes up another 10% and boom, ready to collapse.
Digibyte was exactly like thar, ChainLink is DGB's baby.

Vitalik said it was overvaluated. The creator of ethereum put a sword on the coin's head and you think it can still go up? This guy is not some Jamie Dimon who knows fuck what about crypto, so perhaps you should listen to him.

This coin gets shilled 24/7 on this board, which is useless because people already know the existence of it. So why do people do that? Despair. People are desperate because Link clearly is out of fuel, so they shill it to collectively think "hey, look how many we are, we are obviously mooning", which is a major red flag for any investor.
Be smart, know when to get out and mainly know when not to get in. Don't waste your money on something that already went 3x ICO price and is forming the bearish heand and shoulders pattern.

Put your money on a strong altcoin that will survive the btc appocalypse, some coin that is on a low spot that can easily go up 80% the following months, like Ark, Decred, Litecoin.

Don't be a link marine, listen to Vitalik, me and reason.

Holding LINK is so comfy.

this guy is fudding so hard, it's in another thread. report him

look fellas just hold your link and give a shit less about the autists on here who will be missing out. im letting this shit ride all the way

GTFO with this copy pasta.