Tfw you are 30 years old and don't know how to swim

>tfw you are 30 years old and don't know how to swim.

Confess you sins Veeky Forums

how the fuck can't you swim

it's literately second nature to everyone I know, even ones you wouldn't expect.

do you want to fucking drown?

You ain't alone son.

probably a nigger

>living in the Midwest
>or your black

Idk which is worse

I can't speedskate on ice while it's the national wintersport here.

18 year old virgin

Not a nigger. problem is, I don't know how to swim and breath, so I only can swim as far as my lungs let me. I could stop and breathe, but I also don't know how to stay still, so when I can't touch the floor, I panic and everything goes wrong.

nope

I started going to the swiming pool and trying to fix that anxiety. I want to learn

Lol

Just lol user

what the fuck is mouthwear and judging by the advertising designer mouthwear

>25
>kissless virgin
>no job
>no education
>no friends
>fat
>weak
Overall I'm a pathetic fucking loser. At least it will all be over soon.

Pettit Olympic training center? I used to love going there but it was always closed for athletes.

can't talk to women even though I am more physically fit than any woman I've met

Could only do 1 rep of 100kg deadlift today. Started lifting in January.

JDIMSA

then fucking end it already, no one else is going to do it for you fucking sad faggot

>called a whore many mean names and made her cry few weeks ago
>feel disgusted by a perspective of sex and interacting with women in general since then

Im 20 and I have high blood pressure

I don't believe everything to be problem of society/parents/whatever. you have room to improve, start.
I may be dn't know how to swim, but at least I try. do the same

>don't know how to swim

That's so easily solvable.

If that's the worst of your problems, you're doing fine in life.

Never too late to learn my friend

You are the only who can change that.

I don't squat because I hate it. Instead I convince myself that turning up the resistance on the stationary bike is enough for legs.

I am 24 and I never learned how to ride a bike.....

Also I squat low bar.

I learnt with 2 or so.
get a bike. don't look to the floor, you'll go where you are looking, so look straight. start going straight forward, until you feel confident enough to start doing circles.
when you are confortable, try doing a little ride.

*20 or so

Is it possible to forget how to swim? I haven't gone swimming in nearly 10 years I think.

Never too late to learn m8

you probably lost technique, but didn't forget it. motor skills are pretty hard to lost, unles they are difficult by themselves (is not the same toride a bike than to play a piano)

i caught the flu and probably will lose my gains in the next 5 days

I was kind of wondering if I would just drop like a stone if I suddenly went swimming lol.

I have less fat now so maybe I will have a harder time staying afloat.

Can definitely confirm the thing about instruments, used to be a classical performance major, dropped out and haven't played in 3 years, can't barely play a scale properly.

I've been lifting for two years, am a 176lbs 6ft male and can't squat two plates without SBDs nor deadlift more than 3pl8 1RM.

I started at 135lbs but still.

>eye sight shit
>wear glasses
>can never learn how to swim or box

Dude, I wear glasses since I was seven years old. did muay thai, did bjj, trying to get back to muay thai as son as my back lets me.
about swiming, I said it before, I still trying

you wear goggles or something?

I also wear glasses and train muay thai

Just take them off during practice. I often take my glasses off when benching as well.

No, I used contact lens for some time, but they become annoying if you use it the whole day.

With grappling I'm guessing it's easier but for me my vision is complete blur. I'm talking can't read computer screen 1 feet away. Wouldn't you get rekt in muay thai if it was that bad?

Everyone thinks I get laid a lot but in reality I haven't had sex since I broke up with my oneitis 2 years ago.
Not all chads are happy.

I see, yes it would be difficult, but the muay thai has somehow a philosophy of "punch until there is nothing in front of you", to put it somehow, so just kick the blurry motherfucker until it's gone.
maybe judo, bjj, grapplin would less dependent on what you see

My vision is also pretty blurry and if I were to take off my glasses now I wouldn't read the screen, but after a while it gets better.

I can still see shapes and things happening up close without my glasses. I know if some body part is moving towards me or not and I know where to aim my kicks and punches because it's done so rapidly I don't usually look where I kick and punch. I need to keep my eyes at the other person's chest to see if they're gonna hit me or not. When sparring my vision hasn't hindered me at all.

Look up "prescription sports goggles"
Might help you out

I see. I might have to stop making excuses buddy boyos and make some martial arts gains.

I dont know how to swim either. I grew up in a large city so Ive never had opportunities come up to swim. Ive literally been in a pool only once. Ill probably take some lessons but people charge like $150 per 30-45 min lesson and I have no friends or family to teach me.

Haha I do the same thing

me too man. Except I had sex with a bunch of girls after my oneitits left so I didn't feel sorry for myself

no point in being a chad if you cant get over a girl from 2 years ago

Although I can cycle I avoid it at all costs.
I'm fucking terrified on a bicycle I feel so vulnerable like if I fall off I'm a goner. If I went for a quick cycle around the block right now I'd probably get a crazy adrenaline rush.

I HAD IHOP FOR BREAKFAST. KILL ME

I can't swim, ride a bike or drive (I'm 29)

Started a fight with my cousin and got gassed. My cardio is shit.

>31
>Virgin
>Socially retarded turbo autist
>Can't maintain normal sleep schedule
>Can't really function without a class/work schedule to build my day around
>Unemployed 3 months after graduation

>I don't know how to swim and breath, so I only can swim as far as my lungs let me.

I'm 24 and live in my grandmothers crowded house paying no rent and eating her food while my parents are alone in a 2000 sq ft down the street

I'm 6'2 but I can't dunk. Why live

I can't squat properly and it makes me sad

Well I mean technically he has to find a girl that would have sex...

I see the decline bench press but choose to do the exercise anyway