How much water do you drink Veeky Forums? I'm 186cm/75kg and wonder how much I should be aiming for

How much water do you drink Veeky Forums? I'm 186cm/75kg and wonder how much I should be aiming for

GOWAD

What color is your pee, usually?
If anything darker than a pale straw yellow, drink more water. Doesnt necessarily have to be clear, but should be very pale.

how much is a gallon for us eurofags?

About 4 liters.

>i am literally too retarded to use google

I somehow manage to down a 2 litre bottle of water within a hour and a half at the gym.

Outside of that, about another 2 litres throughout the day and a glass of fruit juice with meals.

Too low, I've been doing 2 a day.

Around 4 litres a day minimum.
First thing every morning is down 500ml,then another 500ml at breakfast. Sip a litre or so before and during lunch etc
It is easy to so, just constantly hydrate. Super important, especially when losing weight.

As much as you can.

I go through 2-3 liters just in my daily workout.

Then another 2-3 over the course of the day.

5-6 liters

thank you spooky skeleton

I drink about 5-8 liters a day. I don't "aim" for anything it just happens naturally. I enjoy staying hydrated and I haven't had a headache in like 3 years. Sometimes I feel one coming on after sitting on a computer for a long time and realize I haven't drank water in a few hours so I empty a glass and it just away instantly.

I drink more water than a teen at a rave being fed rave drugs

Drink 2L after workout and another 2L during the day

about 2 litres a day
pee is still clear and I feel good

HAHAHAHA are you even trying? bro i drink 3 gallons a day really it's nothing it's helping me make all these awesome gains i swear to god drinklets are so fucking pathetic you'll never make it if you only go piss twice a day you small bladderlet bitch

Approx 4-6 litres a day.
6'3, 220 LB

By the way, I read somewhere that you should almost double your normal water intake if you're on creatine.

Someone apparently fucked up their kidneys by not drinking enough water during a creatine cycle.

If you know anything about this, please share.

2 liters is more than enough for most. Maybe more if you're active.

Have heard the same. Can give stones apparently

I have a 64oz insulated bottle.
Fill it up before work.
Add water midday if needed.
Refill after work & before workout.
Refill went home, before bed.
Rinse & dry before shower in morning.