Explain how skinnyfucks say they eat so much all day and their fast metabolism is what keeps them so skinny...

Explain how skinnyfucks say they eat so much all day and their fast metabolism is what keeps them so skinny. Is this actually true

The overwhelming majority over report their caloric intakes. They think they're taking in 3000+ calories when they're actually taking in tfw used to be spooky skeleton until actually counted calories

ITS SIMPLE

PEOPLE WHO OVEREAT THINK THEY DONT EAT MUCH

PEOPLE WHO UNDEREAT THINK THEY EAT TOO MUCH

ITS HUMAN NATURE

THATS IT

END OF STORY

BOTH ARE FUCKING RETARDED NORMIES WHO WILL NEVER LEARN

Some people also move around during the day and jog or do cardio which allows them to eat more.

This is why.
Because what skeletons say is "a lot" of food is like one meals worth to a fatty.

I weigh 164lbs, currently cutting.

this is basically it, the top line of food is like 3000-4000 calories

the bottom line of food is

Cardio nigger.

I was also "eating sooo much" when I started lifting
Then I wasn't making gains so I decided to track calories
The first day I did this, I ate a typical amount of food, and it was 1500

double nigger

it's usually teenagers who say this and they do have a faster metabolic rate. Also, stuff like vidya takes your mind off eating and food is the last thing in a lot of their minds. I know because this was me as a teen

>oh my god all i eat is mcdonald's and never gain weight
reality: ate a happy-meal and then had some crackers later that day

>yup i snack all day and i just burn it all off
reality: 'snacks' consist of eating three doritos out of the bag. takes an entire day to eat it

>i eat really healthy but just cant gain the weight
reality: fills up on diet soda/vitamin water and then eats salads drenched in dressing/random cheese in their fridge/crackers

Can confirm. Used to always be praised by women in my teenage years due to my 'fast metabolism' when I was spooky-skeleton tier - truth is I hardly ever seemed to get hungry whilst playing vidya all day. Only when I started lifting did I realize how little I ate back then.

I was a skinnyfuck, still am by fit standards, who used to think I ate a lot. Then I finally tracked my calories for the day and found out I wasn't even breaking 2000. Chances are, they aren't eating as much as they think.

>be 6'1" 158lbs
>1900 calories just for lunch yesterday
I can legitimately eat a lot for my weight. The only things keeping me from eating way more than I typically do (still a good ~3000 cals over 4 meals) are work and money.

>6'2" 148 pound lanklet runner desperately trying to bulk now that I added lifting
>love my protein shakes but trying to eat a full meal afterwards makes me feel like I'm going to explode
>end up at 2500 calories at the absolute most every day and still feel so stuffed I want to vomit

Is pic related just a meme, or...?

You have enough money and stomach for a 2000 calorie lunch, but nothing else? My friend is borderline vegan, 6', and is 220 lbs. Hes not rich and goes to school full time while working part time. Your excuse is shit.

If I want more calories I snack on giant bags of trail mix since I can't eat a ton either.

The worst meme ever memed by a psychologist (!) in the 1940s.

You are also not supposed to assign one type to each person but a combination of all three in a scale from 1 to 7.

So is not only bullshit but oversimplified bullshit.

FPBP

Was the same skinnyfat thought i was eating shit tons in the end was just eating around 2k cals a day max

Somatypes aren't real.

This
Tall hungry skelly here, thought I had a "fast metabolism", once I started counting calories I realized I would rarely go above 2000

What app?

Besides what has been said in this thread, teens who are growing also tend to eat quite a lot without putting on weight because their growth is consuming all these cals, however this only lasts for about 3-4 years and then they start to get fat unless they do excercise.

So yeah, some skinnyfucks really do eat a lot and don't get much weight.

Someone explain this shit, if I'm 270lbs and trying to eat 1500 calories a day according to my calculation I could only eat

BreakFast
1cup of oatmeal
1 Banana

Lunch:
12oz of chicken and 100 grams of white rice

Dinner:
Protein bar and one ice cream Popsicle of vanilla and chocolate

And somehow skinny fags can eat this amount of food and feel full?

All my skelly friends come up to me saying they eat 4k calories a day when I tell them they need to eat more.

Why would you waste your calories on an ice cream

Oh shit

because they don't actually eat as much as they believe they do

it's on the other end of the same horseshoe with fatasses who complain that they can't lose weight, but they eat more than they believe they do

It's simple, they have a skewed perception of what "a lot of food" is. I was the same way, nowadays my meals literally have twice as much calories as the ones I had back when I was a skinnyfag, and I used to think that was a lot. Or it might be that they really ate a lot of food in one meal, but it completely fills them up and that's the only big meal they end up having that day. The best way to tell that this whole idea of "fast metabolism" is bullshit is the fact that the people saying these things will never actually say how many calories they eat, they'll just say it's "a lot".

Sort, 99% over estimate there calorie intake. It's very easy to understand from the skinny persons perspective

"Oh here I am surrounded by obesity, and all the fatties tell me I must have a high metabolism, and they've never steered me wrong, so it must be true!"

However there probably are a fair share of people with larger livers, kidneys, hearts and brains that actually burn more calories than most. Or just have smaller stomachs. Like I said though, most skinny people who say that just overestimate how they eat, and they've been told by all the fatties who can't cope without eating for more than 15 minutes that they "have a high metabolism".

Well I have a fast metabolism. For me, the only thing that happens is that I frequently sweat, unless I'm a extremely cold room with no humidity.
I tried bulking by eating 3500 calories everyday during the summer, no cardio either, just lifts. I gained 2 lbs during the summer. Current weight and height 168 lbs, 6 ft.

My plate

no its a meme

Funniest thing is fatties actually have a faster metabolism than those of normal weight (who also have no muscle).
They confuse metabolism with "how fast you burn/get rid of calories", but in reality it's how fast you USE calories. Storing the calories in fat is using them, and in order to maintain 350+ lbs they have to metabolize fucking thousands and thousands of calories per day into their fat cells.