Do you plan to have kids and a family one day Veeky Forums?

Do you plan to have kids and a family one day Veeky Forums?

Yes

If I ever attract a woman

I don't think I would make for a good parent. I feel like I wouldn't care enough for them and I especially don't want them to end up with depression like me.

True ALPA MALES just kekhold their friends and make them raise their spawn while they go off and ride motorcycles

Yes

I find curious how every single thread that reminds me of my inadequacy with women manages to make my chest hurt like it has been stabbed. one ought to to learn with time but seems not to be the case

>tfw not reproducing and risking passing on shitty genetics

Mental illness and addiction on both sides. Why the fuck would I subject a child to that? I wouldn't want that life for anyone, let alone my child.

because dumbfucks take hs biology and decide that they will add meaning to their mediocre existence by shitting up the future with their lackluster DNA

I've got one already. I want enough to field a basketball team at least though.

Wow nice

It's selfish as fuck.

I get shit all the time for not wanting kids.
>You're going you'll change your mind
>I didn't want kids either til I had them
...which is the stupidest fucking shit I've ever heard. Your biologically programmed to feel that way about your kid, doesn't mean you should have had one to begin with.

I would like that. Find the perfect girl, fall in love, get married, start a family.
I didn't really have much of a family growing up, only my mum loved and took care of me.

I would like do but I don't like the idea of marriage. Something about allowing a woman easy access to ruin my life seems strange to me.

Yeah. My family owns land and says I can have some when I get married n shit.

Women who were raised/work in agriculture tend to be responsible, caring, and nurturing.

I live at the halfway point between town and farm and I'm dating a girl who works/lives on her fathers farm.
We both have similar future goals
Eg. Isolated life, a few kids, etc

no

I did until i went on r/theredpill too much now I'm afraid to get married and divorce raped
>tfw still want kids and dont know what I'm going to do when i get to that age

>gf and I broke up a few months ago
>start speaking to her again
>she bakes me a pie and brings it over
>tells me she has a new boyfriend
>still have sex with her
>spend some time together
>kick her out of my house when u get bored with her
>see her posting about him on nosebergbook a few days after
>laugh a little bit but also feel disgusted

Am I a cuck?

No. I don't see any benefit to reproducing and would hate to put someone else on this earth to endure the obnoxious business of living

Si

I honestly don't know anymore. I thought I was going to, and then my sister had 2 kids.

The older of the two is making me seriously reconsider kids. She's so bad. A lot of us don't even enjoy family get-togethers and shit anymore because there's just this little demon, and it basically becomes our job to babysit her.

I just fuckin hate the idea of irreversibly changing my life in that big of a way. I like my life.

Have a rare.

well in 21 years I've never touched a woman that wasn't my mom or relative. And only shook hands with them. I'm also too awkward to talk to people so I don't think that I'll ever even get to have sex.

the other guy is the cuck

you're making me sad. pls don't

Children are the biggest gains goblins of them all

This is why 'dadbod' exists

25 here, same. You get used to it and now I am starting to think I'm better off. But in the words of a coworker who is in his 40s with 4 kids "you start thinking you'd rather be alone but then a fine piece of ass will walk by that'll change your life".

This, when men have the right to not be involved if she up and leaves with the kids because "muh dissatisfaction" , then I'll get married and have kids.

The other guy is a cuck by definition

I have a dadbod. Kids aren't gains goblins, people just use them as excuse to fail. If anything I've gotten bigger leaner since becoming a father.
>tfw trolling fat dads taking about my dadbod

Having kids with the right person is amazing. Little bundles of joy you pour love into and watch them grow happy, give them the thing and affection you didn't receive as a kid.

this is why you gotta swear off women as well as kids

to truly be happy you must abandon that which you long for the most

in any case, freeze some of your swimmers at two separate sperm banks (in case of fire at one), then have a vasectomy, you don't want kids by mistake

I don't really know.

I have a good career, gonna start working and earning decent money in a couple of months. I have a great gf but I have been lied and cheated so many times in the past that I don't trust anyone, not even myself. If I marry this girl I will probably be happy for a while but then I will be miserable for the last 20 years of my life, probably paying alimony and being a complete JUST.

Meanwhile I see this 50 year old surgeon who bangs +20 year old students every week. I think I want that instead.

>I don't trust anyone, not even myself.

Yep.

Caribbean?

Ya. Annual family vacation :).

Life is good, just gotta appreciate who you have.

I already have one and still make time to lift.

No.

Babies are expensive and smelly pets.

you are the bull, user

congrats

I don't trust women enough to want a life with one. Bunch of lying, emotionally manipulative whores.

Having and raising a kid, though, that I'd like. I figure I could do a pretty good job.

mate, thats all i fucking want in life

>tfw me and wife are basically infertile
>we both want kids

Considering adoption desu senpai

i don't

Transgender parents? Like mtf ftm couple?

Those Bionicle feels

are you a clone?

are you a carrier of FOXDIE?

Me and my gf don't talk about having a family even though i know she wants one. She thinks it will happen one day but to be honest i absolutely hate children. If we had one and anything happened to my gf i would put the kids straight up for adoption.
Years ago when we did talk about it i said how am i going to have time to go to the gym if we have kids and she said well you won't be going to the gym when we have kids. No thank-you.

I'm basically sterile and she had her uterus removed because of cancer

can u still cum inside her?

Yeah

so how are you sterile if you can still cum?

Low sperm count

fuck man you two should break up. She is always going to resent you and regret not having kids in her future if it is something she wants.

If one person wants kids and the other doesn't, it should be automatic grounds to break up.

I think one day if I found the right woman to co-parent I would've liked to have biological kids

unfortunately, while they would've probably ended up fine mentally, I have shitty height/physical health genes and I wouldn't want to subject my own offspring to that

would adopt tho

Never. Getting a vasectomy next month. You tards need to up your ethics game.

Well, technically he is the cuck, but yeah she doesn't seem like marriage material frankly.

I'm going to study a martial or physically demanding field such as basketball my whole life, and as soon as my son can walk hes going to be on my lifes work, which is a training regiment that will turn my son into a prodigy, if he so chooses. I will bring my son or daughter to any activities i think they can absorb well as a child, and let them see their parents being active and working hard to improve

if the world doesn't go all mad max before i find someone

You fucking duimbass

I have a 1 year old daughter.

same here. mental illness (including schizo, bipolar, borderline, depression, suicide) and alcoholism on both sides of the family. i will never reproduce. i believe it is my duty to the rest of the world not to.

>major depessive disorder
>addcition
>borderline personality disorder

I'm not going to kick my crazy can down the road either, and even if the kid turend out fine I'm not cpapable of a stable relationship with the mother.

Every so often I get some insightinto what a shitshow being in a relationship with myself must be and I feel terrible about it. Luckily the BPD kicks in shortly after and I stop caring.

I would never, ever become emotionally attached to me.

nice joggers faggot.

You look p good though. Cute kid.

i usto think like this but than i thought about how if there would be one thing i could have in my life, it would be loving someone in which noone has ever loved me.

Im a kissless virgin and all i want to do is adopt a girl and never have to talk to anyone in my life or spend time with anyone else

Nah I wanna have a fun life.
I'm not fit to be a parent and I'd rather just get a life partner and travel the world with her.

Manlette

Fortunately adoption agencies do not allow single weirdos like you to adopt.

Yes. They are little clones

absolutely not

That's a real cute kid.

that is my ultimate goal. I can't change the world or people, but I can make more of myself.

Ill wait for the backlash from the far-right/inevitable race-war.

That should drastically increase the waifus numbers.

Almost certainly not. I was super fat, and when I get to my goal weight I'll have lost 150lbs. I don't want to get into the genetics meme, but if there is anything biological that I would pass to kids that could make them obese, I refuse to do it.

Yes. Got married last year, bought a house, and we are now expecting our first kid.

Feels good.

Break up with her. Don't be a dick.

Damn looking big my man. Did you judge the slob tourists on the beaches?

Congrats senpai!

Maybe. Not gonna cry if don't though.

I'm the last man carrying my family name. The other men either died or had daughters. It's pretty much expected of me to raise offspring; preferably sons.

I have a piece of me missing and that piece is called "home" because I never had one

so yes, of course I'm going to start a family and make a home of my own

>Fuck married women all the time
>I'm white, so are their husbands
>Always do it without a condom and cum inside
>Could have at least 5 kids out there that are mine without even knowing

I'm such a fucking degenerate. I know of minimum 5 wives who have had kids after I've fucked them. Could be more.

it's my fetish, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, it seriously kills me inside. Might off myself soon enough.

same! but my family name is "Jewcork" so I'm going to let it die out.

/reddit

I'm not planning on marrying or getting kids.

But I'm scared that a girl is gonna steal my sperm and impregnate herself. I was close with my ex already. She was talking about kids 2 weeks into dating.

Also I like how the media nowadays portray that getting kids is awful.

Couple years down the road I want to adopt a kid. Even before my gear usage my doc said that I might not be able to have kids easily due to my shit ovaries. Now that I touched gear me getting preg might be risky to the kid. World is over populated anyways, why not adopt.
>Since I don't have a family anymore, I just want to make a family of my own and live happy

not that guy but this attitude is basically the guarantee to spend the rest of ones life alone. almost every cunt wants a baby, even the ones that pretend they dont (speaking from experience).

God bless tripfag.

Thinking of having more?

user use two hands pls. Don't drop your baby

So fit, I'm 23 right now and I thought I'd never have kids. My girlfriend (20) really wants to have kids before 30. I already told her that I might never want kids but we're just enjoying the moment and seeing where things go.

Older Veeky Forumsizens, did any of you choose to raise a family? Or did you breakup with your girl to continue a solidary life? Or did you look for a girl who didn't want kids? (or will all girls want kids eventually).

I'm a bit overwhelmed already and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my life.

My girlfriend knows i don't want kids and i told her if we do have them then it is 100% her responsibility alone to look after it if she ever wants to leave the house again she will be taking the kid with her. She said she didn't want to be a 30 year old mother when she was in her 20s now she is 30 and it isn't looking like we will have kids any time soon.

Fuck no.

I am a 29 year old skinnyfat neet with depression, with no job, no working experience and without even a driving license. The only time I leave my house is to buy food.

I doubt I could ever have a stable relationship as I never had one, never even had a girlfriend.

My father left my mom when I was 2 years old. Met him when I was 14, he would visit every week for 5 months, then no contact ever again.

I doubt I would ever have children even if I want them.

The first step is changing my life, its hard. We'll see.

Never too late to turn your life around my man. Start small and work your way up to bigger things.

>be me
>hates kids
>addiction problems
>known to spend days locked up in a darkened room (aside from bathroom) without realising it
>has shitty genetics that means if I get fat I have basically a 100% chance of dying before fifty
>can't spend longer than four hours straight with someone without wanting to punch them in the face.

Dying a lonely hermit is my destiny.

Was the pie any good?
Still you win

Don't worry, its just a phase; you'll get out of puberty soon.

But really, if you're in your mid twenties and act like this, its time to grow up.

Not till I hit 4 plate front squat. Don't want my kids growing up with a dyel father.

I have both, and I've taken my son to the gym since he was 5 weeks old.

Don't worry, none of that happened so it's all good!

Do off yourself, though.