How old were you when you realized money makes lifting pointless?

Status and wealth > aesthetics of any type

ALWAYS

a random good looking fit guy will never leave with a girl that a wealthy, high status man wants.

Autists will try to fight this.. kek

These are the typess of girls you are looking for? The ones after your money?
Hold up let me laugh even harder

You can be both aesthetic and rich you silly goose

She's cheating. Guess the body type with

>KEK
>Falling for sloots that are gold diggers
>OP KYS

This. OP, you think she's not getting younger / fitter dick on the side?

Loling @ u boi

Implying every single woman on the fucking planet is not after money.

what are you 12 years old??

I get you can be both, but it is not required to slay hot ass on the reg

In your little autistic fantasy it would be you. In real life she is not even dating the guy with money, he just fucks her with his grey dick so that she can get a few insta gram photos on his property

White knight: I only date women of value, I would never date a woman that just wants money tee hee ;}

Wealth - Women want your shiny coins
Looks - Women want your semen

OP is a beta cuck and has never fucked a cock craving slut confirmed

Looks- can be attached to a fumbling fucking retard who barely makes it in life. Women ARE NOT visual creatures.. wake the fuck up kid

Wealth- Made it.

>I admit that my genes are inferior to the average man.
>Sometimes I lure subhuman sluts with my shiny coins and have drunken mediocre sex.
>My whole lifestyle is an illusion based on online self help forum posts made by virgins.
>I will never have a healthy fulfilling relationship with a woman.

Did mommy not love you enough?

A healthy body is a healthy mind. Wealth can't buy happiness, only materialistic things and benzos.
Heres your (you)

>Women ARE NOT visual creatures
Kill yourself you bluepilled retarded cuck, this is the worst fucking lie ever told, I can't believe you retards still fall for it.

>i cant contain my autism
shut the fuck up

no idea how life works. women go for status/power/money first, everything else is a bonus.

This to an extent.Depends on the age of the female etc.
When they are say under 21 sort of age they want skinny little Justin Beiber type faggot blokes.Then they experiment and want bigger guys.Then usually if they arent snapped up they will look for who ever will treat them propery and usually that means to them someone with money,
Im 6'8 and can confirm women sit around and laugh about short guys.It actually made me rage cos ive got best mates who are say 5'7 and girls are disgusted of them just cos of their height or even watching Zac Effron stuff girls are like "hes so fucking hot.shame hes a midgit"
Not all women can be put into the same boxes.Ive lived and travelled the world slept with hundreds of girls
(helped being a bouncer in Europe for 5 years from 19 years old)
It would take different things to spark interest in each type of girl
Asian women throw themselves at me out of all the races tho,They go fucking stupid for it,
British women loved me more cos I was Australian.Same with yanks.
Im married now.Make 200k a year and barely fuck my wife haha.
get it in while u can lads

Any good stories from traveling?

>a bouncer
>fucking hundreds of women

>Capitalist Cunting caring
>equating wealth with credit and not health
>2016

Mad-world-lyrics.txt

women are attracted to in this order

1) status
2) looks
3) wealth

...but you can easily use wealth to create status.

the wealthy people that suck with women do so because they have literally put no effort into a social circle

yeah bro shit loads.
Lived in Rome first for 6 months
Had a job taking people opposite the Colosseum have them drink booze and then go to each bar that paid for us to take them around and have a drink there.Did that for 6 months.
Was supposed to be staying at a mates aunties nannys place.But we came home blind one night and brought a few chicks back and shes like "i cant live like this" and we got kicked out.
Lucky my bro started seeing one of the american girls we hooked up with.She was a student staying at some american/italian exchange dorm room set up.
we moved into their room even though it was strictly no boys cos it was run by nuns.
the first night the girls who had the room brought all the other girls around to let them in on the secret.
Then one of them was like "if the nuns get suspicious that you are in this room you will have to swap rooms"
then one by one the girls were all like "yeah so come to my room next if that happens"
over six months i swapped rooms about 12 times and fucked a lot of them.
I was being passed around like a whore.paid for with board,noodles and alcohol
was 18 years old and just running amok coming from a country town in australia the girls loved my cowboy ways.
helped that I was tall and had played rugby and swam most my life so i was quite fit.
they would sit around me some nights get me drunk and write on me with lipstick.and just get me to talk
they would ask me to say "koala"
so i would...extra aussie
kooohwalla
made them drip haha

People thinking you're attractive is just a byproduct of lifting. And even that's not guaranteed. Whether it's strength or aesthetics there's still a point to lifting it's up to you what that definition is.

I bounced in London for 5 years
I would work 4-5 nights a week
minimum a shag a week cos english women are sluts and love tall australians
do the math
even the ugly boss would get roots from underage birds cos he let them in,
I fucked one bird,filmed it on my phone (like very first camera phones) that night sitting round the table having beers after we kicked everyone out.My mate toms like "fucked this one bird tonight,she kept fanny farting was fucking gross"
i looked at her
show him the video of me fucking her earlier in the night (checked the times in properties)
im like "she doesnt seem to be fanny farting here mate.maybe your dicks to thin or i stretched her our for u"
haha

>not becoming fit, having a job, personality and charisma and reading philosophy
never gonna make it.

enjoy your mediocre and misserable existence.

we are talking about what women value not what every mans mission in life is you insufferable faggot.

women value money+charisma+not being a fat.
nothing else.

a 5"5 amerindian making big cash in some job that isn't a fat slob and works out regularly is like a 10/10 to any girl, even bimbos.

not that hard to understand.

You obviously do not have freinds that are ugly that get good looking women.

I have had several good friends that fit would call a 5 or 6 out of 10 that constantly have hot women in their lives.

Sorry dude, lifitng your way to getting pussy is a meme and you are fucking retard if you think it isnt

1. Status
2. Wealth
12. how pretty you are (aesthetics)

FTFY

(((philosphy books))) HAHAHAHHAA

fucking fag

here I am not giving any time for my sex life because I find being physically fit is something greater to strive for, and some 18yearold on Veeky Forums implies that the only reason you would have for lifting is to attract women

grow up you lil nigger

if youre lifting for the sole reason to get laid you're badly cucked

ok brainlet.
enjoy your alzeimer

Calling a MBA from one of the top ten schools a brainlet.

Feels a superiority complex because he read some shitty ass book that the liberal diploma mill shoved down his throat.

I made 133k last year and I am 25 years old, have fun with your book and your supplements you fucking loser.

>I value my life over the opinions of what is socially acceptable
ok brainlet.

Woah man you are so deep! I bet you do some seriously profound thinking. I guess I will never know what it is like to be truley enlightened like yourself. I bet you have added so much value to this society.. not like me. I am just a loser. I only created a small company that hired 22 people, I know its not much. Its only 22 people that get to make a good wage and feed their families and grow. I guess next time I am on vacation in a luxury penthouse drinking premium drinks I will have to remember there is a guy on fit that reads philosophy books and is better than me.

tfw you are a cuck who gets no pussy

>I get validation from others
ok lad.

well for you.
you seem like you need to prove something lmao.

I'm not a beta low self steem faggot.
good for you retard.

> LIFTING FOR WOMEN

Dude i'm not even that guy but if you're really in that good of a position in life just brush him off for the faggot he is and move on.

Well i'm a student, so i'll go to student bars or meet girls on campus. Asuming she is not into older guys (if she would be i wouldn't have a chance anyway) i'm competing with other students, who are also as poor as me. So looks and personality do play a bigger role than money for now.

>Deflects his entire weak existence with a shitty validation meme comeback.

>Prob is a low level programmer for target or some shit

>prob makes under 60k

>justifies his weak existance by trying to feel enlightened

Built up such a massive ego protection mechanism in his sub conscious that he fails to see he could do more with his life

Keep laughing faggot....

wow nigger, such projections.

you seem heavily insecure over some shitty thread on a chinese page.

lmao faggot.

I have my own goals in life, I'm just starting to archieve them.

I'm not even jelly.

this makes my dick want to punch something

Doing proper philosophy aka trying to understand the world, human nature, what is the best life and why is one of the most beneficial things you can do for yourself. It will allow you to craft your own worldview that is backed up by logic. Having said this, however, 99% of "philosophy" books are absolute retarded garbage that were only made to show off the how "beautifully" they could write. None of the fucking sentences or ideas make sense. Don't bother reading philosophy, just do it.

why are you all treating it like its one of the other?
you'll never know what women value more, i bet they dont even know.

workout all the time and just fucking study hard as fuck in whatever you are passionate at, become a sick cunt at it so you can leverage that into making tons of money. although with regards to status/power you can't just study and think you're entitled to things now. you have to be learn to how to leverage (play politics/game.)

My philosophy is MONEY AND PUSSY!!!FACT!!!

Looking good for 50....

Dude, she's 50. Yeah, she's obviously had surgery, but godDAMN if she isn't still insanely hot.

Legit sounds like a fucking fantasy rn
god damn

The point is that do you think she'd be with him and have shat out his kid if he WASN'T a billionaire because I'm guessing the answer begins with "N" and ends with "O"!!!FACT!!!

Obviously money, status and looks are important to all women but there are so many women out there that the orders can be slightly different for each one. No set in stone order for every woman.

In my situation I'm not making much due to being in flight school but the status of being a pilot and looking decent still get me laid

Military or civilian?

why? one of the few places where you can let it all out without being identified. let people comunicate even if it doesnt make sense in our context of life. i love to read it and to do it myself when something triggers me hard enough.

civilian

>lifting for girls

All women care about is money, fame, and social status. But... of course not that special unicorn that has captured your eye. Fucking idiot.

>lifting for homosex

lol what a fucking delusional

i'm sure your money will help you when band of roving marauders flip your shit and rape you on the side of the road during the socioeconomic collapse

And you look for girls that are only after your good genetics? How is that any different?

>Not lifting for health benefits

Why lift for ugly skanks?

This I guess.

>money makes lifting pointless

I didn't know money could make me healthier, stronger, and more disciplined

Yeah, but you don't understand money does make you attractive, in its literal sense that women find men with a higher salary to be better looking, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't lift to look even better etc and for health reasons

And also, it would feel pretty bad to marry a hot rich bish if you look like shit knowing she finds you repulsive