This guy is literally a clone of Arnold. I love his videos

This guy is literally a clone of Arnold. I love his videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/russian_oak/?hl=es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His 12 hour prep was pretty funny.

I would do anything to look like him.

I would do anything to [spoiler]"suck"[/spoiler] him

except roid and lift as much as him am i right?

u can look like him with a couple years, grams of test/tren per week, and maybe dabble a bit in GH+slin. pray u respond well to all the shit u will be taking

he was in my gym had the chance to :3

Was thinking the same, like Arnold but less charisma and bad haircut

guy is nothing like arnold. terrible conditioning and tiny chest and arms compared to arnold not aesthetic at all

Daily reminder that this is Arnie's son. God tier genetics and he's wasting it.

Arnold was born into a family. Arnold's son was born into a rich family.

Comfort breeds weakness.

>Arnold was born into a family.

wew lad. I put 'relatively poor' there. I don't know what heppened.

>implying he doesn't have more females and friends than you do

wow must suck not living up to the greatness of your father or anywhere close for that matter

>literally
you mean figuratively

Look at his pocket. He has a full sized tablet in there.
Dudes probably an autistic fucktard.
He doesn't HAVE to do anything because he can get what he wants without working out.
He doesn't give a shit how he looks because he is already successful in ways that the average gym monkey will never be able to attain.

Arnies arm's weren't that great user, he doesn't have the best insertions, chest is ridiculous though.

no, you wouldn't

old school wisdom from Earl NightIngale:

“A young woman pianist once gave a performance to a large group of women. Afterward, a woman approached her and told her she’d ‘give anything to play like you do.’

The pianist looked up from the keys and said ‘Oh no you wouldn’t!’

As you can imagine a hush fell over the group and the woman squirmed with embarrassment. Again she repeated, ‘I would, too, give anything to play the piano as you do.’

The pianist shook her head, ‘No, you wouldn’t.. If you would, you could play as well as I do, possibly better, possibly a little worse. You’d give anything to play as I do except time… except the one thing it takes. You wouldn’t sit and practice, hour after hour, day after day, year after year.’ Then she smiled brightly, ‘I’m not criticizing. I’m just telling you that when you say you’d give anything to play as I do, you really don’t mean it. You really don’t mean it at all.’

People are forever saying ‘I’d give anything…’ but the fact remains that they don’t, they give very little, often nothing, to do the things they say they would give anything to do..”

damn, what would his face look like if he actually cared?

Bet he can't look in the mirror and feel proud of his accomplishments.

HE'S... HE'S GOT A BANANA UP TO HIS FACE BUT HE THINKS IT'S A PHONE! OH FUCKKKK!!! LMAO

>tfw recently found out that even instrument playing is genetics
Guys please just find out what your good at and stick to it because your not gonna be good at anything else

Like this?

His other son?

>tfw not good at anything

Fug. Got me

>Converse

dropped before even giving a chance

>implying everything isn't genetics

Based genes. Motherfuck. If he lifted, he'd be a god.

>Comparing a picture of a guy cooking to a guy pumped and flexing his chest and arms.

k.

Here we have Zanes clone.
What a time to be alive.

how much do you wanna bet he posts on here? maybe even on this board, spreading DYEL lore out of some strange revenge fantasy for the life he never got to live

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

Sadik is no where near Zane. It's not his fault, he just doesn't have the muscle insertions to be truly god tier.

its very likely he doesnt tho. quit validating your views through memes

>marina del ray harbor
>del ray
>ray

He'd be a total Master chad if he lifted. I can tell just by looking at his face

His others son from the maid is on the come up though

uhh calum von moger is mr universe so desu i dont think he has terrible ocnditioning and i think youll find the best body builders in the world (not you) would disagree

Look how happy he is. Being able to share something he loves with his son.

That stupid old school wisdom was about telling people they could have anything as long as they put in the hard work, it was spread all over by robber barons who didn't like the idea of the workers in their factories discovering that no amount of hard work would get you anything but more work.
It really is a load of shit, some people aren't good at playing the piano, tiny, stubby hands, less rhythmic ability and no real love of it. You can force a kid to do the hours to become technically proficient, but it's the love that gets them to do the extra thousands of hours to be excellent. Amongst the excellent are those who are masters and even contribute something new to their field, the real definition of genius.
The Chinese are only learning this now, you teach the love early and the student will do the required extra to achieve their best. The koreans are 20 years behind them and their schoolkids still kill themselves over 9th grade reports. The Chinese also realise that aptitude is inherent and a billion hours of training won't increase qulaity for some people.

>I would give anything to just be able to see my late mother one more time ;_;

The Bastard always tries hard to prove himself

>arguing about decimal points when most humans are malnourished slobs

Arnold's bastard Mexican son looks more like him than any of his other kids

>wide hips

Just like Arnold

No you wouldn't. You'd give anything except the hard work it would take to raise her from the grave as one of the undead. You're just another who is full of excuses in the face of hard work.

Yeah, too bad he lacks Arnie's insane charisma.

Have you been keeping up? The Mexican bastard is his true heir.

Damn he's actually good looking with a Haircut , pretty aesthetic looking too.

BANANA PHONE

ah shit about to hit the gym and now I'll be humming it for hours.

That kid is gifted. I'm jelly.

The fucker just won't quit.

Pushing 70 and looks better than most 40 year olds.

In better shape than most people ever get.

> not that good
1 shekel has been deposited

who would have though a healthy diet and exercise would actually have positive long term effects

GASP

+ God tier quality roids

Arnold has an ugly face though, don't hate.

Jesus christ

That's pretty damn close senpai

Read his book. Arnie is insanely motivated.

arnold has wide hips, too

Seriously. If dad would hook him up on the cycles he was running, dude would be god tier

which one?

this. his motivation is inspiration

his autobiography

Thats autistic as fuck to say.

That haircut did him all sorts of favours.

He'll never be Arnold though. This thread is evidence. Started as a CVM thread, ends up in an Arnold thread.

damn, sadik has awful insertions compared to the GOAT.

Total Recall.

Except your ceiling for bodybuilding is completely and totally dictated by your genetics, you utter autismo.

He just placed third, physique class Olympia. Frank Zane was his mentor, really shows the Zane influence in the posing.

Sadik is shit. He's getting placed on name alone. Any unbiased judge wouldn't put him over this guy in a million years.

instagram.com/russian_oak/?hl=es

Damn, that nigga's back shits all over his.

kinda feel bad for this guy.

Just imagine having to fill Arnie's shoes. It's not easy, I mean, I can barely fill my own shoes if you know what I mean.

The thing about greatness is that you have to have some adversity to overcome. This guy has it all
>genes
>money
>fame
all he needs is to put in work and even then, it's not guaranteed he'll reach his old man's greatness.

must suck that people all over the world talk about it and you just wanna be autistic and play vidya or some shit like that.

nice text buddy

RRRRRRREEEEEEEE

this guy has the best fucking potential in the world, chefs, money, the greatest bodybuilder of all time is his father

and the motherfucker looks like this fat piece of shit

the faggot still has that depressed fatboi -look on him. when you have everything from the start, you work to keep it or just consider it your priviledge and do nothing for it.

I recommend the bodybuilding encyclopedia he wrote(?). It's like reading a really interesting anatomy and physiology book, plus alot of really awesome pics of bodybuilders (no homo).

how did that guy even lose? he clearly looks better than Sadik

he probably gets laid a lot regardless

he's like jon snow, the bastard's the only one who amounted to anything his dad could be proud of

that's true, I think leonardo da vinci said if people knew how much time and effort he put in to crafting art no one would call him a genius. probably some self deprecation there but it's true.

I wish my dad cared about me.

Is Arnold natty?

>grams of tren a week.

Hmmyeah.. Not needed unless you're freakishly tall.

probably, he's just genetically blessed

They all want it to be easy...the greatest talent is making it look as so.

He looks fucking disgusting.

That feels (always the worst on my b-day (today)).