Tfw 6 years of Veeky Forums being your only source of social interaction has fucked you over for good

>tfw 6 years of Veeky Forums being your only source of social interaction has fucked you over for good

2 was enough to do it for me. Well we will always have each other right anons? :^)

>not having a lifting buddy

>life advice thread
>someone tells you to "leave Veeky Forums while you can"
Where fucking else would I go? I'm literally here 7 hours a fucking day because I don't get a slice of enjoyment from anything else. I have no friends, no job, etc.

socializing is like riding a bike - you never really forget how to do it

it's just that years of becoming self-conscious have clogged your brain's socialization sector with congealed spaghetti

Its definitley warped my mind and perspective.

I don't blame Veeky Forums for all my cognitive dissonance issues. That's due more to my parents not instilling many worthwhile values in me.

how do you return from this?

also I never learned to socialize. unironically so.

Well yeah but thats more how you ended up here. I had an alcoholic father who taught me basically nothing. Raised myself via Veeky Forums and the internet.

Its funny, I've managed to detach myself from /pol/ and it's immature bile just in time for it and it's ideas to become the new counter-culture.

I'm ashamed thinking about my days endlessly browsing /pol/ and actually believing it. r9k too.

Trust me Veeky Forums is one of the better places to be on this hellhole. I try to only use what I can the "constructive boards"

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

Go prep your mother's bull, best goy.

/pol/ is a bunch of white men crying about why they have it sooooo hard because they're white. I swear young white men have the worst victimization complex of any racial group.

Just uneducated white men.

>I swear young white men have the worst victimization complex of any racial group.

You can shit on /pol/ all you want, but niggers are the undisputed champs of the oppression olympics.

>You can shit on /pol/ all you want, but niggers are the undisputed champs of the oppression olympics.

true, but maybe because they were actually oppressed, not just whiny lil cucks like you and your friends

>Veeky Forums
>Anywhere near a "constructive board".

Slavery ended 300 years ago, the Ottoman empire collapsed about 100 years ago.
You probably don't even know why that's relevant because the (mostly white) people that were being traded and fucked as slaves back then moved past it instead of whining.

niggers are weak as a group.

>/pol/ here, please fuck me in my facehole
Go back to your cave.

>like you

>you disagree with my so must be /pol/

Wew lad, no one's coming to holocaust you so settle down.

same here

although it isn't that bad, people think i know about everything so they listen to me, but at the same time they say i lack street smarts (jokes on them, i'm redpilled as fuck and i understand all social dynamics between stacies and chads)

*slavery in the United States

Oppressed?fuck you nigga , niggers were being sold by other niggers into slavery.

>Cuck here, please let me show my ignorance of history
You already did that by saying blacks are legitimately oppressed. Explain how affirmative action and preferential treatment in places of employment and schools.

>i understand all social dynamics between stacies and chads
You're funny. DYEL?

>being this salty

Why did you ever bother leaving r/fitness?

I don't go on /pol/ Daquantayshawndro

You're talking to multiple people, user. I'm and you're just proving my point that manchildren like you have developed a horrible victimization complex. If you have a beef with that other user, then go cry to him.

actually no, i went cocoon mode for almost a year and half and i'm big

but cocoon mode with engineering brings some problems, like 0 friends

so my only activity outside of engi is going to the grocery or the market to get mires from strangers and then go to my house to play some vidya, fap and keep studying stem

I don't think you quite grasp the concept of a ''victim complex''. No one here is arguing that being a white male is suffering.

Dumb nigger.

Slavery in the US ended in the 1860s wtf r u on about?

But that was my first post in the thread, you cuck. This is my second.

All this, just because I mentioned the very name /pol/

wew

I stated off at bodybuilding and the misc gave me an extreme hatred of women, Veeky Forums gave me body dysmorphia. I'm 6 foot tall and i still worry I'm a manlet, i started juicing to be bigger than everyone in the gym just so when my cut is done i can post a picture in CBT and fit will be mirin.

You shat on one of the most popular boards on the site, and made the very questionable claim that /pol/ is not always right. What the fuck did you think would happen?

Get a job. That's the start.

Cucks get triggered when their safe space is violated?

Find someone to talk to through the internet often since it's a platform you're comfortable with, and then graduate to real people

>implying I wouldn't defend Veeky Forums too if some DYELs on the other boards I frequent were shit talking us

>6 Years
>I've been here 12
h-haha