It's the first time I'm all in. It literally can only go up in the next three days

It's the first time I'm all in. It literally can only go up in the next three days.

LOL it's an hour long? Good thing I sold at 10k sats

>LINK FUDers can't even read times properly

Just sold

Lol what?
I thought it was 3 hours? Selling mine right now.

They're so delusional.

The partnerships and networking occur at SIBOS outside of their presentation time, specifically afterwards.

Oops 30 mins looks like things are even worse Linkie

Sold ages ago.

Dropping hard now.......

Dropping hard = -5% ?

Is biz really that retarded ?

Do you really think it will not go up in the next two days?

Of course not, this is crypto user. Unless major news hits, but that's extremely unlikely. People always "hope" for the best only to be left with bags. Get out while you can.

For fuck sake you really seem retarded

You are too retarded for crypto. Go back to stock trading.

Had 120K link and sold at 7600. I think I'm fine homeboy. Good luck with holding your bags though.

lulz. Have fun buying back in at 7900 when FOMO kicks in

As long as bitcoin continues to go up, LINK and all alts will bleed.

7600 what? ETH based coin must be measured in ETH.

>went all in on LINK
>doesn't understand 7600

LMFAO. F*ck ETH. BTC going on a run soon and LINK will drop further and further.

BTC = KING , LINK = PEASANT.

Not gonna lie, I bought into LINK purely cos of it's unparalleled meme power on this board. The way I saw if Trump could be powered to the White House on the back of /pol/s memepowers LINK can be powered to the moon by Veeky Forums.

RIP. Hoping for 6900 sats again then im buying another 1.2k LINKS.

Are you retarded? Do you really think I couldn't have guessed they were satoshis? Kill yourself ASAP.

>when you realize delusional Veeky Forumstards are holding a literal shitcoin for a thirty (30!) minute conference
>when you remember digimarines holding their shitcoin for that silly competition a few months back and the price tanked instantly afterwards
>when you realize linkies are identical to the digimarines and there will be countless suicidal wojak threads to look forward to in a couple days

I'd hate to know what BAT coin would classify as.

>Talking about meme magic getting Trump into office while also hitting dub 7's
wew lad.
Unironically just bought 100k.

So, any interesting findings so far?

Yesterday ADA pumped before it's launch event & by the time of the event it was already headed down.

OP, you're about to learn an expensive trading lesson

I've been here long enough to know this. The biz cycle is pretty predictable: coin gets shilled, partial adoption follows, coin goes up, mass shilling and mass adoption follow and then, coin goes up another 10% and boom, ready to collapse.
Digibyte was exactly like thar, ChainLink is DGB's baby.

Vitalik said it was overvaluated. The creator of ethereum put a sword on the coin's head and you think it can still go up? This guy is not some Jamie Dimon who knows fuck what about crypto, so perhaps you should listen to him.

This coin gets shilled 24/7 on this board, which is useless because people already know the existence of it. So why do people do that? Despair. People are desperate because Link clearly is out of fuel, so they shill it to collectively think "hey, look how many we are, we are obviously mooning", which is a major red flag for any investor.
Be smart, know when to get out and mainly know when not to get in. Don't waste your money on something that already went 3x ICO price and is forming the bearish heand and shoulders pattern.

Put your money on a strong altcoin that will survive the btc appocalypse, some coin that is on a low spot that can easily go up 80% the following months, like Ark, Decred, Litecoin.

Don't be a link marine, listen to Vitalik, me and reason.

This is going to be glorious event, but I'm mainly looking for the 2-3 days after it when partnerships are going to be announced

haven't dusted this off in a while:

TL;DR

Holy shit these digits, Fucking checked boys we're going interstellar.

Why is ark a strong choice

you're basically the only one who said the truth about Veeky Forums

you know this is copy&pasta, right?

retard

I want to buy another $500 worth but I'm maxed out for the week on Coinbase

no, he's clearly a very intelligent individual

>actually using coinbase with its shit limits and ridiculous fees

I tried to set up Gemini but they didn't have my bank and then lost the wire I sent to confirm my account.

I literally went all in on this. Please don't let me down Veeky Forums.

Eh me to there is no way it can crash further

I could definitely go for lower fees, what's your choice?

Why? It's up fuckloads atm, ofcourse it can go down from here.
Look at the daily chart.

lol it's already crashing further, there is no reason for it to go up until there is more news from the team

no one gives a shit about some presentation (EVERYONE fucking knows about it already)

Not a binary event.

DIGITS
I
G
I
T
S

this is a good sign. BUY MORE LINKs

goddamn Veeky Forums posts the best semen demons

Is this the one ben bernake is gonna shill?
That shit is gonna moooooon

Guess what faglord

Coins dont go up forever

>literally can only go up
>mfw its crashing

It’s already going back up. Good time to buy.

not gonna lie, former LINK supporter here. Its hilarious watching it crash and burn. But serisously, we cant let this stuttering pothead near the blockchain codes.

No, that's Ripple's coin, XRP. I don't know if he's gonna shill for them though, he's just being invited to speak. They have a ton of people being invited, including some of their competition, to have an open debate.

Oh and Money Skelly will be there too. Looks like it's going to be a fun event.

>people actually comparing link to dgb

if dgb was half of what link is thered be a lot of rich digimarines by now

if link is shitcoin, everything other than BTC is a shitcoin

BTC is the ultimate shitcoin, it's like a tulip made of diamonds

I side with him on this. When I went all in it was in ETH. ETH at .00053. It's got a ways to go, don't it?

>30 min

I think even digibyte had more time

inb4 nothing happens

Do some due diligence ffs, fintech industry says Swift's days are numbered. Swift is a complete dinosaur and some crypto dude coding prototype oracles for an industry that does not even exist yet is not going to save Swift. Swift is going down like the Titanic folks, and you just bet on that horse LOL.

Do you even know what SIBOS is?

yeah really going to believe this retard over a company thats made trillions of dollars and established connections with banks from all around the world. screw off as if you ever had anything information to say.

truth is those invested into link will be rich by Q1 2018 and even richer if they decide to wait

holy shit this crystalizes the extent of discussion on Veeky Forums. Just two idiots who don't know what they're talking about shilling and fudding

DUDE DO YOU EVEN SIBOS

This retard is unironically on to something, but he doesn't realize why. Swift's payment infrastructure is too slow. It's from the 1970's. Slapping a shitcoin on top of it is just a way to buy time, but they know they have to get serious eventually and completely redo their infrastructure to stay competitive.

Swift will buy out Ripple.

delet this

Not a strong choice, but a promising one ONLY if people pay attention to it.
ARK will be the next big thing or just a fucking meme depending on how people trust it

strong plan, competent dev team that's been actively and openly working on their goals despite community meme projects like ACES, a staking system that gives you 10% returns a year for doing absolutely nothing

Hey faggets, will there be a livestream somewhere, I would like to watch it, even though the important shit happens afterwards?

I hope

This user has got it in my humble opinion. SWIFT is trying to get back on top of the borderless currency transfer scene, and see ChainLink as their way to do so.