I'm so fucking tired of this insecurity meme bullshit

I'm so fucking tired of this insecurity meme bullshit.
Did you faggot ever consider that maybe the fact that you are an ugly manlet is actually your real problem and not your attitude about it?
So you walk up to a girl acting all confident about yourself, you're still an ugly little shit even if you look like you don't care, it's still not going to work.
Unless you can really act you don't suddenly become confident about yourself, you gain confidence in time knowing that you have some qualities, if you don't then there's literally 0 reasons for you to be confident about things that you don't have.

Fake it till you make it

manlets are always the underdog, so they get more sympathy from spectators

lanklets always shit on manlets because they know they get more sympathy

it's why actors like silvester stallone could do rocky against some tall blonde russian actor and still be the main protagonist

it's kind of nice to see that the same guys who would have sympathy in a movie for a manlet or the underdog shit on him in real life if they are in the same situation as active agents

it means manlets are loved by god and bring the light everytime lanklets try to bring him down for all eternity, if every scene in life with a manlet and a lanklet were brought to the eternal scribes into a book, everyone would cherish for the manlet

lanklets know this and that's why they get insecure, they know they have to push much more harder to be human and not just a tall machine

so just give up then.

probably kill yourself

Rollin

You play to your strengths, that's all you can do.

Rolling

Thread derailed
Roli Poli Oli

derp

gimmi gimmi cunni bunni

rawl

roll

lol rolling for the faces

Rollan

In real life it'd be a 3

ayyyy lmao

Roll

rolling

Rollarooni

shit

holy shit that size difference

like a kid and his dad or something

plis 7

Rollerino

THIS IS FOR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

AAAAAAAAAA

PLEASE

roll

COME ON

rolling

roll

>tfw thats literally me and my cousin but he's only 2 inches taller than me

ROLL

Roll

strollin

Heights on those guys?

rollerino

5'11'' and 6'.0105''

how do you get shoulders that broad? do i need to be able to lateral raise 50 lb dumbbells?

who's the fucking hunk on the right?

need some goal body/fashion inspo...

You still gonna take it

5'5 and 6'2

Ronnie Rollin

rolllllll

rolllll

rolan

come on

Roll

>hahahahahaha

Dont forget your fedora. Why are lanklets so intimidated by us short guys?

kay

Roll

Roll

C'mon maen

Rolling

Op why don't you have a gf yet?

Who is this?

also, rollin'

roll

reoll

ayy bby

Im a male model. I just did a fashion show tonight and went to a normal people nightclub afterward with a couple of my male model friends from the show. We all got blown the fuck out multiple times and had most basic bitches with nothing going for them treat us like dog shit. It was comical. Most girls act like total cunts when they are out at night. They revel in it. These same girls would lick their own shit off of my cock if they saw me on the runway. Well they would not even be invited to something like that because they are jobbies and i would likely never talk to them.

women are cunts when out at night. Dont worry about it. Just do your thing and meet them during the day time. If you are a droolin retard then nighttime might be good but honestly just meet them during the day. Even thwn id you are not her 'type' they will still be cunts. Ugh. Just be polite and let them choose you. 99% if them are not worth the air you expel trying to talk to them.

muh digg

rollerino

My fucking nigga.

roll

rolling 4 muh benis

rolando

fuck have to do it

rawhide

rolling bitch

r0lling

Faggot.

Roll

roll

thread was already shit

>420

nice

For Rolan

Put me out of my misery.

Rollyn

rollan

rol

rolll

Rollin

Roll.

R(o)ll

DANM SON, I was thinking, ahhh there's gonna be nobody who get's 420, just gonna check the first couple just incase. Well done kiddo, bet you got a nice dick son

Rollan

Rollin. Also OP is a shit.

Rolling

Someone seriously needs to ban people like this who derail threads with these kinds of irrelevant rolling bullshit

Rolland

Rolling desu senpai

Rolly

Rolling !!

>insecurity meme bullshit
>posts insecurity meme

Wew lad

asdf

Roll

Roll the boat

Roll