You are at the gym while Charlie Zelenof remains dyel and still manages to pull hotties. How does that make you feel?

You are at the gym while Charlie Zelenof remains dyel and still manages to pull hotties. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cp0eFFRslk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish to be like him someday. Great at my profession and reaping the benefits

Who the fuck is Charlie Zelenof and why does he have a tranny on his lap?

Only the greates boxer of all tymes

>brain damage

Psychopaths are pretty good at picking up women.

Women are also good at meeting psychopaths.

Mad?

She looks 19 and like she has sucked niggers off

She is not attractive

a zelenof/blaha feud needs to happen. literally no bad outcomes.

This reminds me of that couple the mudhsark and that tar baby the one where she literally just shows her ass on every picture and photoshops it to all hell. Whats that bitches name something barbie or some shit

>pretty big rock on the finger.
No wonder she's all over his bank account, I mean penis.

Anything other than heavyweight is fucking trash

He's champion of every weightclass you fucking faggot

Are you even into boxing?

No. Kys.

I'm not at the gym

This nigga ain't even got a wikipedia page

I've had professors with wikipedia pages and I don't even go to that good of a school

bitch looks like a blonde anita sarkeesian

Fucking casual

Still undefeated, still a champion. Except for that one time a real boxer flew out and knocked him the fuck out and called him a joke.

Objectively correct.

all these casuals itt need to get fucking heemed

literally who

> tfw youre not sure if someones trolling hard or legitimately mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=cp0eFFRslk4

it's almost as if physical form does not make up for deficiencies in personality I MEAN DO YOU EVEN LIFT BREH

English isn't my first language, so I didn't quite understand everything is this video:

Did the black guy go all "gimme de wallet" because CZ taunted him or something? Is he just a major dick that needed an asswhooping?

pls respond

The one that's like a toilet and a half tall?

The black guy is deontay wilder,a heavyweight champ,zelenoff called him a nigger and said he is going to kidnap his daughter.and wanted to fight him.
This is what hapenned.

Lol this it was a diffrent video,the information given is about another video.
Search wilder vs zelenoff.

That fucking piece of trash has a girlfriend?
Holy shit, i dont want to lift on this planet anymore

Thank you, i googled it and it was the most satisfying thing ive watched in a long time

Still cant believe that piece of retarded shit has a hot gf

His gf is an 8/10

That wasn't the wilder video the one he posted was where a 16 year old beats his ass.

a while back someone tried this with an MMA guy, and he wasn't even a champion or close to being one.
MMA dude just punched him a couple times and kicked him like once and the rando was done