Does anyone else hate posting on Veeky Forums and want to make some life gains?

Does anyone else hate posting on Veeky Forums and want to make some life gains?

I hate wasting all my time on here, it does nothing to better me. I only get angry and waste my time reading dumb shit, how do we quit Veeky Forums?

We talk about physical gains and sometimes mental gains non-stop... But what about life gains?

Admit that deep down you like being here.

Sounds counterintuitive, but it's the first step to unfucking your shit.

b-but what about meme gains user?

I hate being here

I never learn anything, ever. I waste all my fucking time here. I hate it so much

Veeky Forums and videogames have unironically fucked my life.

Then it should be obvious what you have to do.

You masturbate and that wastes even more of your time, but you won't quit that, will you. Time to grow up and move out of your mom and step-dad's house

I know what you mean I go to /tv/ for the memes I haven't actually watched a film or tv show in 2 years.

I like my time with Veeky Forums. It makes me feel less alone with my thoughts and way of thinking. Not the edgy /b/ tier shit, but in other ways. Plus it doesn't effect my daily life

Yeah and the amount of people who are super bitter and think life can never get better and theyll be alone forever and all women are whores is pretty funny but can be pretty damaging if you internalize it.

I've been trying to quit Veeky Forums too. It literally burns away hours of your life doing nothing.

>I've been trying to quit Veeky Forums too. It literally burns away hours of your life doing nothing.

This.

5 hours on Veeky Forums genuinely feels like 5 hours wasted. I learn nothing, just jump from thread to thread, training my brain to be ADD by not focusing on anything for more than a few minutes before getting a new rush of dopamine

You just literally have to stop and fill that void with different activities/behaviors and over a long enough time (scientifically stated as sixty-something days) you'll develop a new habit; But, I think it takes less time than that.

yeah that does seem to be rather excessive but i think its fine if you spend like half that here. No one is active and doing shit 100% of the time every day, we need some downtime. How different is this than watching sports or netflix like most other people?

>that wastes even more of your time

Not op but I shit post at least six hours every day and masturbate for maybe 20 minutes

I want some more friends
>one of my friends is out of state now
>Other friend I see a few times a month outside of uni but he's so busy it's hard to hang out
>Other friend I have 2 classes with, but don't see him out of school much cause he's also busy often
How do you make friends at college? I don't talk to anyone in class, then when class is over everyone disperses, plus I'm really quiet.
The closest I got was sitting next to this guy two days in a row, but then next class someone else was where we usually sat

I've spent time in normieville and that sucked more then Veeky Forums.

I just need to become a shredded cunt so I can bang high quality college girls

I wish I could tell you, man. The problem is there's nothing else really like Veeky Forums. The format and posters are so unique that it's almost a weird "experience" that you can't get elsewhere on the internet or anywhere else. You just have to realize that the good things that come from leaving Veeky Forums outweighs the things you'll miss about it.
It really is a shitty website with a cynical, perverted userbase of trolls and 15 year olds with sick aussie cunts sprinkled in

It doesn't help that niggers on Veeky Forums are far more interesting and entertaining than normalfags.

Honestly, where else I can I have a semi-serious discussion about 10 Brock Lesnars taking on a silverback gorilla or whether Griffin did anything wrong. Never change, you cunts. You're all going to make it.

>was convinced that Veeky Forums ruined my life after posting here everyday for 10+ years
>earlier this year randomly met another user who quickly became the best friend I ever had
>me and user friend started encouraging each other every day to make life gains and are actually doing them
>tfw the future looks bright

thanks moot

bump

This desu

You guys most likely use chan or vidya as a scapegoat for anxiety, or insecurity. If you actually had stuff to do you wouldnt browse Veeky Forums instead.

Most of these fags probably have better stuff to do. It's just that it's not what they actually want to do.

It's because it's an easy source for pseudo human interaction

I came here in 07. I left for three years after i acquired gf. Came back after life didn't turn out like i thought it would in early 2016.

Veeky Forums got way worse. Was it always this flooded with useless posters? I swear the humor used to be way more witty. I only come here to laugh at how incapable you all are at helping yourselves accomplish any goal.

I used to masturbate for 4-5 hours a day before no joke. I had retarded ejaculation and cumming was almost impossible

>i shit post 6 hours a day

well there u have your problem, stop wasting so much time on Veeky Forums and do something else. Just shitpost for an hour a day or something. 6 hours is alot, no wonder you're feeling shit desu.