6'7'' lanklet

>6'7'' lanklet
>just hit lmao1pl8 bp

Am I going to make it, Veeky Forums?

Honestly, not without drugs. With your extra long extremities it's going to take a long time to hit 1234 and hitting those numbers you still won't look big or muscular. Train a few years natty, if you aren't satisfied hop on a low test cycle and experiment from there. Sorry user, being insanely tall only makes you more likely to get injured and harder to push heavy weight

You might m8, I'm 6'7 too, not a lanklet though.
Lifting hard for 2 months now and I'm already noticing some gains.

Yeah, what sucks most is that I grew up really quickly (was 6'7'' by the age 14), and my joints are really fucked.

i hit 1234 after a year and 2 months of lifting 3 times a week. altho im looking more muscular than when i started i dont think it was worth all the effort. now i just maintain strength and train arms. if i dont reach 18 inch arms within the end of the year im juiicing

>I'm 6'7 too

no you aren't, son.

6'3" with 6'5" wingspan here
I just want shorter arms

Yes I am?
I'm 200cm.

Im 6'8 current stats are
S: 345
B: 240
D: 485
Took about a year. I'm 240 and don't really look juicy at all. I started being a curl bro to get my fucking arms to grow.

Bruh at 6'7'' you should just go full mutant and leave humanity behind. You're already going to stand out everywhere you go anyway, may aswell get fucking huge

6'3 manlet here
S:475
B:325
D: 525
I look like a fat torso'd lanklet limbed freak still and that including my isolation and hypertrophy I do in conjunction with powerlifting style lifts. However I'm a milfag so cardio wrecks my gains and also my diet is pretty shit so of course I look bad.

6'5 here
We will always be fire at dead lift

Lol at my freaky giant leverages giving me a deadlift close to yours. Any injuries? I sometimes get back problems but that's cause from hip/shoulder imbalances from mild scoliosis. I only look juicy in my triceps/shoulders with good lighting.

6'10 reporting in. At least when I cut Im still able to eat whatever, just less of it.

I bulged my L5-S1 disc about 2mm in 2012 that's why I dont go super heavy on deadlifts.

I also have gotten plantar Fasciatis and extensor tendinitis in my foot from running milfag pace and distances while weighing 260. Shit sucks man trying to leave oompa loompa mode and go otter/athlete to avoid future injuries

Was gonna join military but my height really does make me second guess it. Running already hurts couldn't imagine doing it daily.

how many calories were you eating to be 260 with so much daily activity?

Also I assume you do high bar squats instead now to give your back a break? Those suck dude I'm so back dominant but I've been doing those lately.

I am 5'9 and I would fuck you all up 1v1.

How does that make you feel?

My friend is 6'7" and 190lbs. He's about to go airborne and rasp option 40 contract. If he can do that, you can bench 2 pl8

When will you learn?

Damn, you're literally a foot taller than me.

5'7 with a 140kg bench, 180kg squat and 220kg deadlift @ 80kg.

Would I trade all that to be a weak lanklet? I actually don't know, probably not.

>how does mechanical advantage work

You are insecure.
Anyone who responds is insecure.
I am insecure.

Goodbye Veeky Forums this is my last post.

Have a long time gym buddy who's been training about the same as me. He's 6'2 and and benches 172.5kg. Also, the heavy weight classes in powerlifting have next to no manlets in them.

As relevant as mechanical advantage is, at this point it's pretty much used by dyel fucks like you as an excuse for being weak.

Your point being? There's a lot of short guys who'd fuck me up easily.

All of them. I was just pounding food and gallons of water every day because I was gonna play football on a base team.

I squat low bar because shitty mobility and all that. My back fine now I was 21 when it happened and it wasn't depressing on anything so they just told me to stake it easy and rehab for like 6 months. The muscles took the brunt of the damage but my spine was mostly safe. I mean I'm able to run around wearing tons of gear in hills and shit with no back issues.

But I just got my brown belt in bjj and have boxing for 6 years. I also wrestled in high school and university

And I'm 6'3 220 lbs

I could pop your head like a cherry

Good for you

I don't think so, pally.

>Thought I stopped growing at 18(6'6)
>Turns out Im actually 6'8 at 23
Really didnt think about it until a mate asked me if I hit my head a lot. I do, I sure do.

i'm happy for you user, but i'm also happy that i'm a 5'9 normie who can make easy gainz

you probably have to eat an insane amount of food to gain muscle, what's your diet?