grow a beard m8

have good genetics

ask leafy

What that faggot did?

Just be yourself

In order of effectiveness:
1. Genetics
2. Low bodyfat
3. Posture/Train the Deep Cervical Flexors(ex: chin tucks, weighted chin tucks)

watch dr mike mew lecture

leafy?

Sorry Leafy!
Your chin is on another board!

>Current year

>Wanting to be a Chindian

Chins only exist so men can rest balls on them, not having a chin makes eating pussy and ass so cash.

Chin implants are pretty great, I already have the surgery appointed for next month. I'm getting a small implant though since a big one wouldn't suit my triangular face.

We're all gonna make it.

Join an Iraqi militia against ISIS and get the lower half of your face blown off so no one will be able to tell

Low bodyfat/ strengten your jawline and/or grov a beard. Won't add mass to your chin, but at least you won't look like a diglett.

When I was a kid I always used to chew through plastic and shit, and now I have a strong as fuck jaw and chin

Did you talk to somebody beforehand and have them recommend something or what's the deal?

Balding

>strengten your jawline
How? Just chew gum? What will it actually do?

>dumbbell in mouth
>do 3 sets of 6 reps per night

like this

Just grow a beard Bro

I don't know what i'm looking at here

I can still tell when nochins are just disguising it though. Looks bad, and it's way easier to spot since it turns into a neckbeard almost immediately.

Get an implant.

Is this the same insecure people who post in manlet threads?

My chin is next to nothing, but that haven't stopped me from getting a Veeky Forums gf.

Literally b yourself, idiots

nah m8. No insecure people here. this is Veeky Forums

it is the same guy, who got braces and a nose job and dyed his hair

literally who?

are you retarded? op asked "How to make chin gains?" so I posted someone that made chin gains

Let it go man, half this board is insecure when they see someone halfway decent looking who put in effort and go all defense mode and lose the plot

>chin tucks, weighted chin tucks
that's a thing??

btw, there's nothing more unattractive than a man being so insecure that he gets chin/nose surgery, unless he's actually deformed.

this guy gets it.

wrong user faggot

no :^)

I agree just how look unattractive this guy got after his implants

What happens when I nok u da fuk out and your chin goes flying across the pavement and niggers step on it u lil fake chin bitch boi

honestly, sure he looks fine. if i were dating him and he would at some point tell me that he had his chin remodeled, i'd be repulsed. especially in that pic there is soooo little difference.

what man can't handle a little bit of a lack of chin?
some insecurities are cute, but going as far as to get surgery...that's ridiculous.

yeah I agree, all these kids need is just some confidence

Can you post the before of the guy on the right? His chin looks ´kind of excessive.

there is no before, these are just two attractive guys

left dude looks 10 times better, right dude looks like a caricature

no matter how good you look you'll always be compared to the guy standing next to you i guess

the trick must be having uglier/fatter friends

>the trick must be having uglier/fatter friends

kek. this is how women think, you insecure beta

>this is what chinlets want you to believe

God damn. He turned in to Chad.

>only result of mew
While thread is unnecessary

surgery, mew-tards are stupid. It will only work if you're still in puberty

youtu.be/m4XahX7cuU8

I don't know what this youtube fight is about, but it's cringy af

>the trick must be having uglier/fatter friends
When your only hope is to find someone who is even uglier than you to get laid with a 2/10 land whale, then you know you should get surgery and ignore that stupid Anonette on Veeky Forums who is repulsed by ugly guys cheating themselves into getting laid by hot girls with surgery.

How fucking vain and shallow do you have to be to actually get a fucking surgery? Your ancestors would be ashamed

CHUMP
CHAD

Kek haven't laughed this much in weeks

getting this exact procedure done, so excited. I'll have gains by then and my beard will fill in too so I'll be a good 2 points higher on the /10 scale

Seriously, how bad is it? I know its bad. But how bad. Pls no bully.

>implying that its anything more than banter

There are people this retarded

pay doctor 1x1
anesthesia 1x1
sliding genioplasty 1x1
eat liquid foods 100x100

he got jaw surgery not just braces

It looks fine m8, but remember that insecurity is just as unnatractive as a weak chin.

Id need to see your face from the front tell if youre actually fucked or not, but as far as i can tell you look fine

I know i aint a looker, but I think my profile is the only part im self conscious of. I wouldn't even necessarily hate being somewhat ugo.

But giving the impression of being a mongoloid mouth breather when I think i'm at least somewhat sharp is fucking horrible.

Veeky Forums can only do so much, may just give up if its not worth it and just fucking work on my writing.

if anything your chin is too damn big and extends too far down

>tfw I wore headgear for 2 years when I was in elementary school
>tfw I still have the weakest jawline of all time

Nah man youre fine. Youre chin is a little further down than normal but you definitely dont look like a mouth breather if that's what youre worried about

Wouldsmash/10. Youre worrying a too much

It looks fine though looks like fat is hiding it. Lose a bit more weight lad.

Is this all the same guy? srs

Yes
After puberty and plastic surgery

>(ex: chin tucks, weighted chin tucks)

top kek

you need double jaw surgery

>tfw autistically insecure because of 4chin.

Thanks tho lads. Probably sitting somewhere around or above 20% bf atm, don't look fat in clothes at all but definitely would help jawline.

Left looks like fucking Arin Hanson

No problem m8. Dont let the memes get you down. Just keep working on yourself and you'll make it.

thanks for your thread, surgery or living as a leaf are your options, now get back to your subscribers

>chiselled jawline
>fat face

1/2

just be yourself

:^)

2/2
Am I going to make it famalam?

>mouth breathing
>croocked teeth
>inward chin
>jawletism

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm so fucking tired of this insecurity meme bullshit.
Did you faggot ever consider that maybe the fact that you are an ugly manlet is actually your real problem and not your attitude about it?
So you walk up to a girl acting all confident about yourself, you're still an ugly little shit even if you look like you don't care, it's still not going to work.
Unless you can really act you don't suddenly become confident about yourself, you gain confidence in time knowing that you have some qualities, if you don't then there's literally 0 reasons for you to be confident about things that you don't have.

you look fine m8

Go to a Korean surgeon, they make the best jaw lines people around the world go just for that

Thnx m8.

>dr mike mew
this

I usually don't believe in shit I read/see online but over the past year my jaw and chin made some pretty good gains that I'm happy about

Just bee yourself

Iktf bro

Yeah! Rock on user, you tell'em!

Double jaw surgery, surgically assisted rapid palatial expansion, braces. I'm in for a world of hell but it's going to hopefully fix my TMJ and make me look like less of a numale cuck. Wish me luck boys

Holy chit, aside from that, how'd this guy from a low-key single father to a bisexual Eastern European pop star?

Does this shit actually work or does it just make your jaw muscles bigger and only make you LOOK like your jaw is fixed?

It does nothing for you as an adult, Mew even admits that. I don't know what these retards are on about

Leafy pls go

Tan, better haircut and color, beard

testosterone levels: NEGATIVE

Better eyebrows too. Basically better styling

The angle of your mandible is shot to shit giving your chin a vertical appearance. Projection's fine though.

Not the guy you replied to but I have the same thing. Will double jaw surgery help the angle of the mandible? If not, is there a fix?

>Thinking they do it for you

CONCETE