Is it common for men to go through life assuming they are one of the hottest top 10% out there?

is it common for men to go through life assuming they are one of the hottest top 10% out there?

seems like everytime i go out i for some reason delude myself into thinking that every girl who glances in my direction is checking me out.

is this just some sort of lie men tell themselves to validate their looks? i thought i was the only one who assumed they are getting all the girls to mire but apparently this is a very common thing that all men have an ego assuming every girl wants to bang them?

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact
vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/12/14/9426089-the-hotter-the-woman-the-better-men-think-chances-are
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's extremely common behavior. average people always highly overestimate their ability

Why do asian women like white men so much?

The same reason why white women like black men so much.

Are you trying to imply that asian women don't like white men?

I've been around the real top 10%, they have women fighting over them. They have to beat the pussy off them. That doesn't happen to us, the other 90%

Denial.

>is it common for men to go through life assuming they are one of the hottest top 10% out there?
no not at all. you have fallen for the aesthetic meme
Only girls think they're hot shit. which is why girls think if they drop their panties they can fuck millionaires and top athletes like said
its a major confidence blow to these girls when they try to get a top 10% guy and get denied

95% of the guys on this planet don't even think they can fuck a top 10% girl
but every girl thinks they can fuck a top 10% guy

but they by and large dont like black guys. white women have some of the lowest rates of interracial coupling

desu i think like that too senpai, but then again before i dropped down to like a reasonable bodyfat percent and updated my wardrobe i got zero looks at all so i'm assuming atleast a few of them are mires

plus i do get hit on quite often when i'm out, i've gotten catcalled a few times on good days just being out

then again i feel like absolute shit over my looks so it's not like i've got retarded confidence or anything

>tfw no qt3.14 will ever look at you this way

The girl in OPs picture is far from being cute.

This is very common. I've had many guys assume I'm trying to sleep with them, when I'm just trying to be nice. Especially when I'm on the job, working in a cafe, and I have be nice because its part of the job. Just because I'm being friendly, a lot have assumed I want the d. I think a lot of guys are sex starved and desperate and it clouds their perception greatly. Probably more of a coping mechanism- we all want to believe were good desirable people, it can be crushing to relaize you're a 5/10 on a good day. Sadly I usually do not correct these males for fear they'll go into rage mode/defensive mode (has happened). Its easier to play nice, smiled and nod, and exit the situation asap

Bit of a loner ehy?

>Probably more of a coping mechanism- we all want to believe were good desirable people, it can be crushing to relaize you're a 5/10 on a good day

this has always been my assumption but the human mind is a pretty powerful thing when it boils down to it.

nah not desperate for pussy
sick of this board deluding themselves into thinking they're hot shit because somebody is nice to them

Take the redpill my friend

I always assume there is no way in hell anyone will ever love ugly shit like me

at least i'm not lying to myself i guess

shes kinda qt

When a woman glances in your direction, it means you popped up on her "sexual radar". It means she may or may not be attracted to you, but she's recognising you as a sexual being.

When she glances, then looks deliberately, that's when she's checking you out.
If you think a girl is glancing in your direction, lock eyes then look away. Then look again, if she's still looking at you she's blatantly checking you out.

Still women are very guarded when it comes to checking out guys. When they're riding their bike past you, or in the comfort of their car while you walk in the sidewalk, they'll check you out a lot more, because they know it won't lead to awkward moments or pick up attempts or whatever, they're much more comfortable.

I'm keep getting astonished at the amount of useful info I'm gathering about women in a website full of virgins

A lot of the time you're right.

Especially when you walk by a pair of girls who are having a conversation and then go quiet when they see you. Because its hard to carry on a conversation when you're checking someone out

When you go out you look at people, don't you?

Doesn't mean they're hot.
Occasionally you get the evasive look that tries to keep looking eerytime you turn away, now THOSE are checking you out.

Yeah

I'm a 6' 4 star athlete and author

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact

In Canada I don't really get that many looks. But when I visit family in the states women of all ages and races fucking stare at me, what is up win that?

>delude myself into thinking that every girl who glances in my direction is checking me out
the caveman that didn't pick up interest didn't get to bang cavewoman sloots, it's evolution boi

>is it common for men to go through life assuming they are one of the hottest top 10% out there?

If you think like this then you're probably ugly.

>There are "tons" of studies that show men think women are interested when they’re not, says lead author Carin Perilloux, a visiting professor at Williams College. But her study, which will be published in an upcoming issue of Psychological Science, found that not all men do. And surprisingly, it appears that the dorky, less attractive guys are more likely to think they’re babe magnets than their more attractive counterparts.

>The more attractive the woman was to the guy, the more likely he was to overestimate her interest in him, researchers found. And it turns out, the less attractive men (who believed they were better looking than the women rated them) were more likely to think beautiful women were hot for them. But the more attractive guys tended to have a more realistic assessment.

vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/12/14/9426089-the-hotter-the-woman-the-better-men-think-chances-are

Ugly guys think they're very attractive, and think that hot chicks are very interested even though the women are actually uninterested in them.

I know right?!

Used to think i was ok looking until this happened
>be lifting awhile
>kinda weird looking with glasses and unstyled hair. no attention from girls
>decide to go shopping and get better fitting clothes, also contacts and a haircut.
>first week back at work girls talking to me more than usual
>one thirsty one tells me i look nice without glasses. Then a little later comes and tells me straight out i look cute
>Says we should hangout and smoke sometime together (dont do weed but want to break dry spell )
>say "sure" and she gets really excited
>other girl who was also being chatty with me hears her and start mocking her excitement. They then make awkward looks at eachother
Tldr if you look good girls will let you know.