>I start pressing down against him lightly enough so he can't move the bar
>"wh-what are you doing?!"
>my arms start pulsating and make a sound similar to Cell from dragon ball
>gradually he shrinks and shrinks
>I rack the bar for him as he just lies there
>proceed to mess up the dumbbells and poo next to the loo instead of in it

gyms hate me

>Go to watch Suicide Squad
>one of the gimp seats is open (basically padded toilet seats where the regular cinema seat should be, you're supposed to put a bucket the cinema gives you under it so literal retards can piss and shit while watching films, one is on each side all the way back in the nosebleed seats so they don't bother people)
>load up on snacks with my EBT card; popcorn, nachos, hotdogs, burgers, sodas, mini pizzas, Milk Duds, the works
>claim my comfy gimp seat
>"in with the new, out with the old" non-stop for the entire duration of the film, have half a mind to think I'm pissing and shitting beverages and food I ate earlier in the film
>film's over, get up to leave
>I forgot to get a bucket
>big mucousy turds running down an aisle turned into a slip-'n'-slide of piss and spilled soda (and a tiny little bit of blood, I don't get enough fiber)
>big box of plain nachos I didn't eat (because the meat and cheese was on the nachos on the top) falls out of my lap and spills all over the place
>try to catch it and accidentally knock the rest of my soda over
I'd hate to be the one who had to clean that up, they probably closed that theater for the rest of the day and lost thousands of dollars on canceled screenings.

Everytime someone asks me to spot him I take it as a compliment of him appreciating and trusting in my strength to save him if he fails. Take that with great honour

nice

What if I'm a dyel?

Same. Especially if the dude is moving some heavy ass weight. Then they ask for my opinion on that lift.

just curious, whats wrong with asking random people for a spot on benchpress? Is it just annoying?

Thanks for posting in muh thread, tripfag

You shouldn't feel like that. All it means that you're a submissive faggot willing to take orders from an alpha and the fact that you offered to spot him solidifies that.

You are seen weak in his eyes.

What gave you that impression?

>not even a month into novice program
>bench 85 lbs
>guy asks me to spot him on bench next to me
>lmao3pl8
>'I've never done this before bro'
it went better than expected, but fug

Idiot tripfag poster

>mfw pajeet asks me to spot his 90lb bench
>mfw chink asks me to spot his 475lbs squat
>mfw white sissy twink asks me to "spot" his 2pl catback deadlift

Found the new guy

I'm too autistic to ask someone to spot me. :(

I think I would fucking end my life right there if somebody asked me.

Why, senpai?

Because I already have social autism and can never collect myself properly when somebody interacts with me out of the blue.

It just means you were the closest dude that wasn't in middle of a set

you'd have to be a true meathead to ask someone to spot you if you didn't think they were near your lifts