Ok.. So I met this girl a couple of months ago, and we're very close etc. I'm searching for a gf that I can laugh with...

Ok.. So I met this girl a couple of months ago, and we're very close etc. I'm searching for a gf that I can laugh with, and goes to the gym with me. Since 2 weeks ago, she lifts with me to get her in a nice shape. The only problem I stumbled on is that some of my friends are calling her ugly, or telling me that I can do better, but she already told me she loves me and I love her. Should I just not give a fuck?

Oh.. And what's your favorite back workout?

Are you from Belgium, do I know you.
Does your name start with an R

are u a virgin? if so fuck her, if not continue to train her and see how she looks, ps u dont love her and or that part gave your bait away

Not being with a girl because of your bros is beta as fuck

It might be different if they were warning you she was a drug addict or a cheater or something.

We have a guy in our circle who always seems to go for fatties and low tier girls. We give him a hard time over it, but it's all good fun.

If you're happy with your low grade girl then who cares?

& t-bar rows

No famalamalamalam, Italy.
Not a virgin

>The only problem I stumbled on is that some of my friends are calling her ugly, or telling me that I can do better, but she already told me she loves me and I love her.

pic related - your friends

They're not mah bros, they're just friends. My bros are cool with her. Infact, she has a nice body tho..

This
if you love her, why the fuck would you listen to those tards?

Because they give me a feeling that I can do better. And slowly I believe that shit.

Fuck you, you little faggot. I'll fuck your girlfriend instead of you if you're not satisfied with her.

But you just said you love her, why would you want to 'do better'
If it was just some random bitch that's one thing, but seems like you guys have a thing going
Don't throw it away because of greed

I won't do that, I just think it's fucked up that my friends tell me that shit.

If you love her she will be the most beautiful girl in the world to you, so what is the problem exactly?

I would only be considering "doing better" if your girlfriend was annoying to put up with, sabotaged you in life or was cheating etc.
Don't let other people decide what you should find beautiful.

Thanks

Having taste in women that other people don't understand is one of the best things that can happen to you senpai. You get to chase your own personal qt's that the rest of the world doesn't spoil into becoming cunts.

I have a weird hardon for big-nosed brunettes with strong jawlines, and life could not possibly be better.

But the weird thing is, usually I bring atleast an 8/10 to my place. This girl is like, a 6/10 or 7 at it's most

I have a friend who always goes for the first girl he finds. He has low confidence and self esteem, and at one point said he's worried about being alone because girls don't like him
As a result, he's dated girls I wouldn't even consider.
Yet he seems happy
He's able to be happy with just about anyone
The girl he's with now bores me, but he seems happy and loves being around her.
I'm the end, I'm not the one dating her, he is, so he shouldn't give two fucks about what I think

I really like chinups because I'm really light and it looks more impressive than it should

Sounds like me tho.. I always fall for the first girl I meet..

Fine, then we'll be more cynical about it.

Relationships are about power. If you're the one who can "do better", then you have the power.

Relationships are always happier when the man is the one with the power. You're on the right track.

why the fuck do you care of what your friends think?

Because I'm an insecure piece of shit.. That's why

Guess what though?
My friend is incredibly happy with this girl

Fuck, even I'm dating my first girlfriend still, we dated in high school and are still together 5 years later.

If you try to date someone that everyone else approves of, you'll be alone forever. Date someone you approve of. Listen to your mates if they start saying she's doing crazy shit. Even then, find out the truth for yourself. Other than that who gives a fuck

Yeah, you're right. Thanks man

If you don't think she's ugly, then it doesn't really matter what your friends think. Especially if she goes to the gym with you and gets a sexy body and you already love her.
As for back exercise, either pendley rows or wide grip cable rows using the lat pull down bar.

How are girls ugly these days? Just wear some makeup and set.

Also, think about how she will look as a milf. Most qt's start to fall apart at old age while some girls just remain the same