You are given a task by holy Rippetits: turn this guy from a beta numale into Chad with a 3 pl8 minimum...

You are given a task by holy Rippetits: turn this guy from a beta numale into Chad with a 3 pl8 minimum. If you succeed within a year, you get a million dollars. If you fail you lose your gym privileges forever.

How do you do it?

PS you get an extra million if you turn him into a Trump supporter by the election.

3pl8 what?
3pl8 Deadlift possible
3pl8 squat, maybe

Just slip some roids in his coffee or fucking mocha chai latte machiatto desu senpai anime whatever the fuck these hipster fucks drink, and let nature do the rest

Also isolate him from his SJW friends, courses, and media

Put him on test and tren and microdose meth throughout the day

hell I'd just kill him and forfeit the million dollar

not possible. these are the type of men who shun exercise because it's "ableist"

tren 1000mg day ez

largest amount of roids the human body can withstand, and force him to live in isolation from social media.

Also a shitload of plastic surgery, doesn't matter how strong and cut you are, can't be a Chad if you look like Abe Lincoln's gay lovechild

This, and also manly activities like wrestling nude, throwing javelin and reciting epic poetry.

No homo

>Abe Lincoln's gay lovechild

I could do it
I would do BUDS style psychological torture, break him down mentally, and then gradually build him back up.
I would put him on a heroic cycle immediately, fuck his tendons and shit.
After 6 or 7 I would set him free, and by that point in time he would be stronger and smarter, and obviously vote for trump.

LOL look at his fucking jew nose. Unless her gets plastic surgery there is no hope for him.

By following the fucking sticky you Numale piece of shit.

sign him up for the marine corps

>Hey dude, I'll give you ten thousand dollars if you do this routine. If you don't I'll rape you. Also I'll give you another ten if you vote Trump. If you don't I'll rape you.
Done.

I love you Veeky Forums no homo

The hardest thing would be motivating him, the idea of extended periods of effort and an environment where words mean nothing next to action would be sol alien to him he would literally kill himself just to escape from it.

If he had no choice, and had to do everything I said without hesitation, I'd just put him on a hardcore military SF programme, with a very basic powerlifting programme on top, drag him out with my army buddies every weekend on the piss, get him into fights, send hookers over, do all sorts of twisted shit, make his life so extreme that no matter what happens after, it will never be as terrifying or dangerous as what he experienced with me, and as a result he will have all the confidence in the world.

Seen this dude in a Facebook group.
He's full Ottermode with his shirt off, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get him going with strength training.

He has the ugliest nose a human can possibly have, even worse than a Roman Nose.
His head and face have the same shape as the bad guy from Rocky II, placing him amongst the ugliest shapes possible for a man.
The only fixable things on him are the beard and the hair.

Granted, with minimal effort he'll become an 8/10 easily, if he's really ottermode as you say. Just saying that being a hipster isn't the only problem he got under his belt.

just put him on test + tren and let the hormoned do their thing. He will get more self confidence, realize that he was a beta cuck and now he is way above his beta friends, he will stop supporting equality once he realizes that equality is dragging down the superior and he will vote for trump

>show him Veeky Forums
>convince him to try to squat 2pl8 on first day
>need flat soles so sandals work best bro!
>he is crushed under the weight
>grind his body up into delicious burgers
>bulk
>use his calories to squat 3pl8
>we become Chad together

We're talking Rippletits, of course it is squats why do you even ask

Is that the guy from Silicon Valley?

Offer him 100k to reach 3pl8 and vote for trump.

gets his nu male friends and hambeasts to beat u up instead