What happens if I tell a psychologist I want to kill myself Veeky Forums?

What happens if I tell a psychologist I want to kill myself Veeky Forums?

He/she discusses the ways you can make it happen.

You can't make gains while dead faggot. Why would you want to kill yourself?

Mandated reporter so they have to lock you up for three days

Probably baker act
Look it up

That fucking sucks. I don't want to be locked away. Can I just walk out?

Why is this kind of pathetic posting allowed on Veeky Forums?

>"Waah I want to kill myself but I don't want to actually deal with the consequences of telling someone I want to kill myself"

You know what to do.

They'll probably kill you

put in a mental institution and drugged to the eyeballs after being put through an interrogation with loaded questions that make you sound like a moral degenerate with harmful tendencies.

source: me

tell them you're depressed (don't mention suicide) and you might get prescribed drugs.
Maybe if you phrase it as "life isn't worth living"?
Although it's better not to mention it at all

It depends on the severity. If you say you're thinking of harming yourself immediately or that you think about killing yourself have very different outcomes. Suicidal thoughts are not a ticket to a looney bin

Nothing.

Psychologists don't surreptitiously report you for saying you want to kill yourself. They only involve others if they think you will kill yourself right after walking out of the office.

He will ask you if you want to, or if you plan to. He'll ask if you've decided how you'll do it. He'll ask you if you've bought the weapon. He'll ask you a lot of questions.

Suicidal ideation is not the same thing as being suicidal.

Because the majority of users on fit has been through this. Being Veeky Forums isn't just about lifting.

You'll be sectioned for 78 hours.

If they think you are really serious they will have you taken to an asylum and put on suicide watch for a few days. You can leave AMA, but they try to make you wait as long as possible. If they don't think you are an immediate danger to yourself they will try to get you to talk through it and maybe start some anti-depressants.

I know from experience/having tried

Veeky Forums is NOT mental health. Read the rules fer fuck's sake

Found the rule changing cuck

Where do you live, OP?

>tfw I have a whole folder of memes to prevent telling people directly I wanna die
>tfw we all laugh at them
>tfw I am empty inside and no one is any the wiser

they made me spend a week in the mental asylum where I watched nba games and solved puzzles all day

LRN2RULES NEWFAG

Veeky Forums - Fitness

Images and discussion related to dieting, exercise, healthy living, and workout plans is welcome here.
Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.

pls post them
p.s. try meditation

Beta rule changing cuck

da fuk u on abt m8?
no one changed the rules, it was ALWAYS like that.
You're just an idiot who never noticed/cared

he/she tells you to stop being a little dumb bitch and go back to r9k

If you own guns, don't tell them you own guns.
The tricky part is to get the help you need without revealing your power level entirely because the state can fuck you over. Good luck

Was waiting for someone to give me an excuse to woohoo
P.p.s How do you meditate everyone says something different

>the bodyweights and cardio still hasn't turned me into a cute twink
Fuck everything lads. On monday Im signing up to a real gym and buying a tub of protein powder

Hopefully he will tell you that exercise can be a useful way to manage depression, have you ever tried it?

haha am I right guys

look up buddhism: vippissana or third eye meditation. alt. yoga, chi/prana exercises.
Don't be a dick; give thanks and gratitude and your life will be better for it

Healthy living =/= mentally healthy apparently

cuck

Have you tried smoking weed, OP? It's not going to solve your real problems, but you'll feel some good feelings you haven't felt in a long time. It helps my depression and tourettes a great deal

what are you talking about?
In which way is this anything to do with either "mental health" or "healthy living"?

>When you make so many jokes about killing yourself your friends start asking if you're okay

Sorry, I guess I got confused, since suicide and depression have nothing to do with mental health and health living only applies to your body. Next up you will be spouting some HAES shit

I call it the robin williams complex. To my friends I'm the life of the party. I make everyone laugh. Nobody is upset around me. I put a smile on everyone's face.

Deep down I bury all negative thoughts and they explode.

Colorado

Post more

No, they will physically restrain you if necessary.
If you really need mental health help don't tell them that you are going to kill yourself or want to, just say that you have had thoughts of suicide, but don't want to do it.

Will they work with me or just give me pills?

Probably most will give you pills if they are a medical doctor, go to a therapist if you want to work with someone.

>Because the majority of users on fit has been through this
>Being Veeky Forums isn't just about lifting

[citation needed]