Umm can anyone tell me why gyms are so full of creepy men that stare at me my entire workout?

Umm can anyone tell me why gyms are so full of creepy men that stare at me my entire workout?

buy a bra that fits, hypothetical anonnette

because I wanna stuff my DICK IN YOUR ASS SLUT

Your body disgusts me, scum

I want to know why too. Why are they looking at you? I mean you aren't special.

Lose weight fatty

It is probably your grotesque gyno

show you're benis

can you do a rear glute spread? It'll help in understanding why

>mfw girls wear a sports bra and the worlds smallest spandex shorts

>>OP
Listen here little baby.

You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.

Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?

PERFECT.

Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.

Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>thinking dirty thoughts
>get up with a boner & squat 315+ anyways

Man, these hypothetical anonettes have really done on a number on my general opinion of and sympathy towards women. It's actually pretty bad, before coming to fit, if I encounter some news article or whatever saying some girl was murdered or raped or whatever, I used to think "that's horrible, I hope they get the monster that would do this". But now, after fit, I find myself thinking "fucking loose roasties; rape + murder is too good for a worthless cunt like her". Which, if I'm honest with myself, is pretty edge Lord of me.

I'm convinced it's not that fit makes you gay, it's more that fit gets you to be contemptuous of the general stereotype of the modern woman.

OP, I cannot speak on behalf of my sex but I will tell you this; you are not as desirable as you think. Men staring at you at the gym most likely want you to shut up and stop doing your bullshit fitness workout. Gym is where real men come to train in the art of strenght and nothing gets more in the way than a stupid woman trying to make herself more appealing. It is literally disgusting how you are so thirsty that you dare come to our territory just to attention whore. I swear to god every woman at the gym starts whining the minute they pick up a weight. This is holy ground if you will and you desecrate it with your physical presence. If it were in my power I would ban women from stepping into the gym. Amd look at yourself. You say men stare at you thinking you are a hot piece of ass when in reality you are a pudgy, loose, no-tits, everyday skank. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't hit it but I could do so much better. You'd be just another cumrag for me. I would pass you on like a quarter. It would be the best fuck you ever had and you'd think about me when you and your pathetic husband are doing it. You would fade from my memory into the enless list of stupid sluts I've given my meat to. You're nothing to me but just another wet hole. Guess you didn't expect to btfo'd this bad when you made your "clever" little thread, huh? Well, reality is a bitch and truth hurts so just fucking deal with it.

tl;dr: you're a flabby bitch and noone outside your imagination stares at you.

You don't squat that.

Yikes, didn't know this was a cringe thread.

Pussy theory of value

I mean, your body is objectively disgusting so I can only assume it is some kind of economic trickery going on here.

yeah you're right I squat more than that

because we can tell you like it, slut.

The only cringe was when you started this thread.

Maybe not workout in lingerie

I went to Popeye's Chicken yesterday. I ordered and ate some fried chicken like I always do. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeye's came up to my table and asked me how the meal was. I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi.

He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it. He lead me to the back of the Popeye's, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the Popeye's cut large sections from the horse, which was whining and screaming in horror. The Popeye's employees took the chunks of horseflesh, sliced them into pieces and put them through a meat grinder. Other employees rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.

The employees quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horse meat around the bones. Afterwards they added the special seasonings before they breaded and deep fried it. I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump. The rectum was puckering rhythmically with terror. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erection into the stallion's defenseless backside. I punched the horse in the back, causing it to tense up around me as it cried out in pain. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. The division manager then gave me a coupon for one free drink with my next purchase.

Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer and I strongly suggest them for your next food outing.

He's not wrong though. Your body is pretty disgusting.

The only cringe is when you sit down on a toilet to pee, but your roastie meat curtains dip into the water.

I'm not even the roastie that started the thread, cucks. I'm just sick of seeing you "ebin redpill" faggots post like anyone actually believes you.

>speak on behalf of my sex

>people are unironically defending a roastie on Veeky Forums

Back to tumblr. Go and call landwhales beautiful.

I have to agree with what this gentleman here said.

Back to you fucking faggot

>That visible pussy

WHOOHEE

>these are the people giving you fitness advice

Popeye's is god-tier though.

I'm going to puke brahs

Here's some eyebleach.

*barfs internally*

much better m8 thanks

y u such a sad kunt m8? u mad?

Zyzz was tiny lmao

>t. Obese """"""""""""""powerlifter""""""""""""""

When's the last time you squatted below parallel?

>I was BTFO so I'll resort to strawman projection

It was ad hominem. Get your logical fallacies right. At least be happy I replied to your b8.