Fat fuck here. How do you fight depression? Im stuck at 128kg. Im aiming for 75kg but depression is fucking me up

Fat fuck here. How do you fight depression? Im stuck at 128kg. Im aiming for 75kg but depression is fucking me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

exercise4weightloss.com/bmr-calculator.html
freedieting.com/tools/nutrient_calculator.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dream of a future where you look like a man instead of a fat blob
we're all gonna make it brah

By not being a pussy and manning up

It's a catch 22 bro. I was in your same place maybe a year ago. You just gotta push yourself for the first months. I was 255 lbs, I'm at 225 lbs right now. I'm shooting for under 200 as my first goal, probably want to end up around 180. I haven't been under 200 since i was 14. I'm 27 now.

I found that most of my depression came from poor self image. Losing weight gives you a better opinion of yourself, and it really helped me. The first month or so is terrible. "Why am i even doing this? This sucks. I'd rather be eating a cheeseburger. " but trust me, no food can make you feel as good as good self image does. Being proud of yourself works wonders for depression.

In the meantime, maybe get some clothes that look good on you. Sounds stupid,but Looking better might help motivate you. Also get plenty of sunlight. It sounds weird, but it helps. Just take walks, enjoy being alive.

I hope that helps you. Its hard to explain this to someone over text.

Set a deadline and goal weight and track your progress

If i don't have a deadline my progress stalls and i lose motivation

Oh, i forgot.

Also, look up cbt. You don't need to go to someone to do it. It helps to have a cbt therapist, so if you can, I'd find one. But if not its no problem bra. you can do it on your own.

It basically pulls from the Greek philosophy stoicism. Our mood is dictated by our thoughts. We can control our thoughts. So we can control our mood basically.

Any time you find yourself thinking negatively about yourself, just blank your mind. Think about nothing. It's not as hard as it sounds. Focus on your breath. In through your nose for four seconds, hold it for four seconds, out through your mouth for four seconds. Just don't feed the negative thought.

Once you get good at that,replace those negative thoughts with positive ones. They don't have to be all happy go lucky. One of my big negative thoughts was "I'm disgusting". I eventually replaced that thought with "I'm working on a better me. I got this".

Sounds stupid, but it does wonders for your mental gains.

You can be a sad cunt or a sick cunt. I hope you choose the latter.

op here

i did a deadline to myself, 1 year and i would reach 75kg. i see some fattties on those reality shows "big loser" or shit like that losing like 60kg in 4months, why cant i lose 40kg in one year? ive been training since december last year. but last months ive been so depressed that i started to skip gym and im not even doing cardio anymore. i only do lifts and i lift heavy. i usually go 3 to 6 times per week to the gym and now due to the depression only going like 2 per week.
i do have few spare time wich fucks ups my meals. working in a fucking call center fucks me even more.

im considering suicide or even leave my job. i feel everything is fucking me up.

thanks a lot for the tips, i will try them.

SEE
You can either be a sadcunt or a sickcunt. It's all up to you. You're making the choice to be a sickcunt by choosing to lose weight. Stop with the sad shit. It's a quick fix. It's NOT WORTH IT.

>losing weight
>mom tells me i look old and ugly and that i should be fat again
>hate myself even more than when i was fat

is your mom fat? bonus points if she buys into fad diets and infomercial bullshit and says that she's tried everything but can't lose weight

she is, but she doesnt kinda cares about diets and shit like that. she helps me a lot with food, my father dont understand shit. but i ask them and argue a lot over food with them. trust me , its like "cook me rice with brocolli and chicken to take to work next day" and she ends up doing me other shits like patties or shit like that. here we call it "rissois"

Start with walking. Go for a walk every day, first 30, than 45 minutes. When you can walk rather fast for around 60 minutes without feeling like dying afterwards start doing body weight fitness, just 7-10 pushups at first. Keep walking and eat less.

Oh, and stop eating shit and start eating less. If it didn't grow or live you probably shouldn't eat it. Good luck!

Crabs in a bucket, bro. Stay the course.

>why cant i lose
>im not even doing cardio anymore

Then sort your diet out, you stupid fat fuck

no matter how hard or how long you train, if your diet is shit you'll never lose body fat as you've found out.

quit being such a beta pussy and man the fuck up, stop shoving shit down your throat and using training as a justification

fucking pricks like you are littering this board, boo fucking hoo for the dumb fat ass depressed masses

what a fucking surprise, you'll get the genetics excuse next. nothing to do with his fat fuck of a mother's eating habits he's adopted but his genes are making him fat

fucking die already you useless cunt

CBT is based on Theravada Buddhism.

Specifically Mindfulness practice. And Vipasanna meditation.

im not giving that as an excuse you nigger lover

says the skellynigger

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Meditation
Listen to ASMR and favorite music
Journal sometimes to check in with yourself
Go tf outside
Get brofessional help if you really think you need it

As for the weight loss
Figure out what your bmr is
exercise4weightloss.com/bmr-calculator.html
Subtract 500 calories so you lose ~ a pound a week

Then figure out your macro split
I personally like high protein, mid carb (keep these complex), low fat (low saturated fat especially)
freedieting.com/tools/nutrient_calculator.htm

Then plan your meals based on your macros and keep record of what you're eating
Personally I like using a spreadsheet but there's apps and shit out there you can use like myfitnesspal

All of this might feel like a bit much but do some googling on what you don't understand, read the sticky a few times and you'll internalize it all

Main thing is to stay objective when you're fat and depressed
Figure out what works, develop a system, follow through, record, review, tweak, and so on
This way you're not letting your mind gravitate toward negative assumptions that aren't even reasonable like if you find you're not losing weight, have to figure out what happened rather than just wallowing in self pity so you can correct it

thanks a lot man :) thanks a lot

I think it helps to get hobbies or activities (including lifting) that allow you to progress or get better somehow

the demons came back after 3 months of fighting them off, but I finally broke through a stall on my bench press which made me feel really happy. since then I feel normal again, imagine running multiple hobbies where when one stalls you can pick up another and keep making gains on all fronts to keep your spirits up

my hobbies are like gaming. and most of the time i cant use the headset, so it helps me beeing more lonely :\

they only good thing im achieving in this long stall moment is the strenght, im allways putting more weight on barbells and use more heavyer dumbbells. i dont believe im putting like 5kg of muscle per month and losing fat at the same time. my belly is kinda the same. at least the belt im using is not beeing loosen.

>why cant i lose 40kg in one year?
you eat too much and shitty you fuckwit.

I tend to under eat more than over eat.

What are you so depressed about, op?

>Fat causes depression
>Depression causes self destructive behavior
>Self destructive behavior includes eating shitty
>Eating shitty causes fat
Break the cycle op, your life will be infinitely better.

Eat lots of healthy food. Undereating causes a starvation state and makes you gain weight dumbass.

Not OP, but..

What if nothing outside of excersize interests you?

I just work, excersize, and sleep.

I want something else to do, broaden horizons and what not. But I can literally think of nothing that sparks interest.

Suggestions? Thoughts?

28 years. No dreams or hopes. Been a fat poor ugly fuck all my life. Balding. Zero friends. And i really mean zero friends. Used to love martials arts but zero intrest now. No girl. Lonely. No privacy in small poor house with dad and mom.shitty job. worthless education. Fear of driving. Zero time to myself. Sleep depravations.
Well it kinda sums up my life.

I didnt know that starvation mode could make me fatter even eathing healty food

prozac 20mg once daily.

Thats also my life. I dont have time for nothing else more. I preffer to spend on exercise because of health of course.

I was 95 kg and now I'm on 77.5 kg. I did that by autistically counting calories. Not difficult and since you are already on Veeky Forums I assume you are an autist.

It's even fun for me. I try to to eat clean but sometimes I want shit like chocolate so I just eat less at night.

You are going to make it. Also, start lifting, it helps losing weight and you won't be flabby when you lose all those kilograms.

Try water fasting. You drop weight like mad (not counting water weight long term you can manage about 3/4lbs per day of fat loss) and in my experience you get real fucking zen about shit, like depression dissipates as morning fog on a sunny day.

You may piss people off though cause all that zen means blatant, blunt, honesty regardless of consequences, cause why should you give a fuck? You're all one with the world and shit.

Anyway yeah fasting is the tits bruh, I highly recommend it. Good for you too from autophagy and shit recycling damaged cells and boosts testosterone so you can go kill something and eat it, has anti aging and anti cancer benefits too, up to a degree (like legit I'm a scientist u can trust me).

That's not remotely true you tard.

Also OP, if you are really that desperate drink coffee and green tea. It will make you less hungry. Be careful with coffee though, drinking too much is bad.

Remember not to lose hope. You are going to lose weight extremely fast but then you are going to hit a plateau. Will be harder to lose weight but you will know you are close to your goal.

Fucking top notch motivation user.
In my experience, the best advice is to just decide how you're going to feel and not think anything else.
YOU WANT TO BE A SICKCUNT? THEN YOU ARE, ALL THERE IS TO IT

No don't give me that. I want to know what the real reason is.
You summed up the things that go on in your life, but if they are what's wrong, and you know what you ought to do to change those things, then they aren't the causes of your depression. In a western sense these are your symptoms.