Why doesn't Veeky Forums work on their personality while lifting...

Why doesn't Veeky Forums work on their personality while lifting? It seems to me that having a personality and good social skills trump a 6pack. Then when you find a girl you do like, you'll know she likes you for you and not your body, and then you can get swole and she'll be afraid that you'll leave instead.

this is why i blow chili powder in my own eyes

>when you find a girl you do like, you'll know she likes you for you and not your body
I'm going to be liking her for her body, why should expect something different in return?

How do I work on my personality and social skills though?

t. Socially awkward, friendless, khhv

physicial attraction is great, I use it too, but what if she a basic bitch? That all you're going to attract when you reach that stage, best to develop yourself physically and mentally.

This

I make sure my gym bro has a pocket full of it. Just in case I need someone to blow chili powder into my eyes

Plz respond

Do socializing 5x5

Learn how to communicate properly, class room setting and participating is great for this, gets you into the attitude that you give no fucks what other people think, everyone a little bitch who think their cool because they stay quiet in class. I turned from a total autist to a silve tongue god because of it, having a silver tongue is like crack for girls.

When I was like 13/14 I would think about every social interaction I had after the fact. What I said, how other people reacted. What jokes worked or didn't work. Try to figure out why, and do better in the future.

I don't have the best social skills as far as picking up women goes, but most everyone I come into contact with seems to like me. /brag

>It seems to me that having a personality and good social skills trump a 6pack.

Both trumps either.

>FACE
>HEIGHT
>FRAME (muscles included)

>mfw 1 year and a half into my masters and I'm already deemed the "big cheeky one" in the research group

UENO A SHIT

go ahead you stupid fuck, tell me a SS for socialization.
Talk to x amount of randoms a day?
I tried that today and it was full retard. I'd post it but i don't want to start a cringe thread.
I feel full comfy if I know a person, half comfy if i met them before and full max atismo if they are strangers.

what's that?

Is it acceptable to go to this school club thing his week that this girl invited me to, for the sole purpose of trying to talk with her friend?

I'm willing to play nice during the meeting; just want to know if it's acceptable or not

yes, if i had a nickle for every time a grill came to an event i held for another guy i'd be trump

Too exhausting to greatness on phone.

Be NEET
Be fat
Lose weight
70~ pounds
Skinny fat now
Move out of country home into shitty city condo with old lady hoping to change my life
Sleep on shitty air mattress
No car
Have to deal with old lady alcoholism
No computer, no games, no TV even, besides my phone
2 weeks in, get interview
Show up expecting night stocking position
Somehow my cut brought out my social gains
They want to hire me as cashier
Okay, pretty flattered
Start work
Few weeks in to job now
Exhausted, and only working 30 hours a week at around $10/hour, not enough to run solo on
People all like me, other people tell me that they like me, and that everyone likes me
One girl even shows some romantic interest but she's not my type ("quirky" fatty)
Also don't want to damage reputation in hopes I can move up the ladder
Talk to manager one day about some misplaced hours
He tells me that despite only being here for 2 weeks I have gotten a lot of compliments and positive feedback from customers and surveys
Offers to let me replace one of my higher-ups when they go home in November, first step to management

I'm happy, really. I just wish I made enough money to live on my own, or to afford some entertainment and luxury. I also wish I attracted more women. I would trade all the likability of the job if I could make good money and find a decent woman.

I'm getting close to buying a bike and riding it to the gym though, after seeing all of the beautiful women that come through.

Just so tired, and poor. I thought things would be different.

> It seems to me that having a personality and good social skills trump a 6pack.
No one every debated this

Keep it at it user! One step at time! Somethings you can't really control 100% - work through everything and you'll get there, be patient and grateful for all that you're going through.

my other hobby is PUA , fucking great personality gains

>my other hobby is PUA

Gosh guys I have really fucking cucked myself.

>break up with annoying GF
>try to bang other sluts for a few weeks but fail
>gf begs me to get back with her
>horny so I do it
>pound her out
>tells me that she is sorta seeing this other dude
>tell her we can't get back together because she is still seeing him
>blah blah blah we're not sleeping together he is just a place holder
>she is still going to spend the weekend with him
>told her off, she threw a fit so I fake apologized and pounded her out again
>she thinks we're back together now
>still going to spend the weekend with this guy
>I am pretending we're together for another few weeks then I'm going to dump her again
>feel weird because I hate the thought of her being with another dude but she is really annoying and I want a better gf

What the fuck have I done?

which is worse: being a guy who practices talking and picking up women, or the typical guy who sucks cock at it but doesnt practice, and has delusions that hes great with girls because he asked out 2 girls in his life who both said yes due to knowing him for months beforehand

Keep on moving, user. You're gonna make it.

Also, the bike is gonna be great, keep going for it!

you did the right thing, then you did the wrong thing

yea man she brought over food and sucked me off then I just fucked her like crazy for a few days. I couldn't help myself

Im wishing you all the best user keep at it man you'll make it

like this guy said it's because there's no programming/routine for improving social skills. ppl here are so autismo they need everything laid out for them in order to do something.

How?

I'm not in school anymore

I don't think anything I day works. I try to remember what other people talk about, and it is literally stories of things they or their friends have done, including discussing how mutual friends are doing.

This is impossible for me as I have no friends, and no interesting stories to tell

there are routines for socializing if you look. heres one i got from some random PUA forum.

Tomorrow, or Saturday, or Sunday, groom and dress yourself real nice.
I'm not asking anyone to put on any suits, or ties, or jackets
(unless that is your comfortable style), but rather dress in your own
comfortable, natural way, wearing clean and at least reasonably pressed
clothes. Then drive to the nearest shopping mall/center and walk
around looking and damn near everything. As you're doing so, say "hi"
and give a smile to every woman who passes you by, and who is next to
you, and who is in front of you, or whatever. The smile doesn't have
to be this big cheesy grin, but whatever is your normal, comfortable
way of smiling. {Any kind of smile shows you're not depressed, nor
someone to be afraid of.}

Doing nothing else but giving a simple smile and "hi" to everyone,
you come back here on Monday and tell me that not one woman stopped
dead in her tracks to say some things to you after you did nothing more
then smile and say "hi".

I've gotten a few dates asking out girls I've known for months and I feel like I'm shit at talking to women.

Not that user, but
>tfw can approach a random girl just fine but could NEVER do what's in your post
Do I have genuine autism?

Be sure to film it too.

not really, i'd say it's just not part of most peoples natural routines to approach a large volume of people, regardless of their gender or looks

Thanks, anons, y-you too. I just need something to do. I'm almost caught up with my favorite podcast. Could use a new one if you guys have any recommendations. Books as well. Thinking about just biting the bullet on a home internet plan, a Netflix sub, a chromecast, and a decent TV from a pawn shop or something.

This does work. I started doing it naturally whenever I made eye contact and wasn't tired. Met a nice old woman who stopped and turned to shake my hand despite my earbuds. She complimented me on my "young people style" and asked to listen to whatever I was listening to. I told her that since it was a story if she listened now it would spoil her, so I just wrote the name of it on a piece of paper. She said "[Her name] thanks you" and we parted ways.
Overall pretty neat desu. Would talk to again. Probably not what your goal would be doing this though.

Define personality
I say if you can talk to people without dropping spaghetti it's enough

theres no fixing whats broken

I would think the goal would be to desensitize yourself to all apprehension of social interaction

Okay man, you're going to have to take my word for this because I've been in this position before.

>Lure your girl over with promises of dicking
>Pretend to be kinky and tie her up
>Blindfold her and throw her in your basement
>Shave her head and make a wig from it
>Put on wig and apply makeup, then go spend weekend with your girls new boyfriend
>He won't notice until things start getting spicy, and at this point you whip your dick out and start fucking the shit out of him
>fill his tight boipussy and leave him broken and crying on the floor of the hotel, then give him a goodnight kiss and leave
>release your gf and everything should be back to normal

>Doing nothing else but giving a simple smile and "hi" to everyone,
>you come back here on Monday and tell me that not one woman stopped
>dead in her tracks to say some things to you after you did nothing more
>then smile and say "hi".

don't do this unless you live in some beach city place

doing this in some latino country would he stupid as hell

top kek

don't do it if you live in new york city either.

I like listening to audiobooks on Spotify they have lots of classics and more. Dragnet radio crime stories are fun too. Never tried audible or other audiobook specific services.

Miring societal gains.