How fucked am I if my mothers father and all of his brothers are bald as shit? Should I just kill myself now...

How fucked am I if my mothers father and all of his brothers are bald as shit? Should I just kill myself now, or is there a chance I don't have it since my father is in his late fifties with a perfect hairline?

Other urls found in this thread:

hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/all-results/7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw my grandfather on my mothers side has a full head of thick hair at the ripe age of 76

Hard to say friendo, theres alot of broscience and old wives tales conserning balding mainly due that theres only a limited understanding of male pattern baldness. You'll have too assume its 50/50 and just observe any changes in your hair, catching it early is the best option if your willing to go down the finn/minodoxal path. As a balding man myself OP please give a link your pic, looks like an amazing well dobe transplant.

Same thing with me except the guy might not really be my grandfather. I'm halfway bald.

Just buzz your hair. You're either attractive or you're not

Either way, you can get a hair transplant if you have a bald spot.

As long as you aren't a poorfag, genetics don't matter that much since there's plastic surgery & other procedures to cover up your insecurities.

hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/all-results/7/

I've settled with the fact that I'll be styling my receding hairline as positively as possible until it's time to shave and hope my face and body win out

girls aren't as preoccupied with looks as you think

>girls aren't as preoccupied with looks as you think
they are if you are a bald fuck

my family is rich anyway so i will just get a transplant if i need to anyway

just gonna suck not having the hair for a year or however long it takes for it to grow back

If you're still good looking and charismatic enough it's not going to be a huge barrier

if you're already mediocre looking and autistic it's obviously not going to change your life as it's probably already shitty as far as dating goes lol

nice coping

still looks good what's your point ?

wow the delusion these bald fucks have

No lie. I know plenty of girls who would prefer the left look.

and I'll state it again, they aren't half as preoccupied with prettiness as men are

a lot of the hottest girls i know are with mediocre dudes because their looks aren't a big deal as long as they aren't straight ugly

Luck of the draw desu. My Grandpa, bald. Dad, bald. Dads bro, full thick head of hair.

Same thing on my moms side. Her dad was bald, all her brothers have full thick hair.

Just embrace the baldness man

it's no use fighting it and looking retarded

Being completely honest, I know he's the same size in both pictures but he looks bigger on the left
>the rock syndrome is real

Just save up for a hair transplant? I don't understand why so many men are against that. Yeah it's expensive but clearly having a full head of hair is important to most men.

I'm pretty sure it just goes on back to balding after a while

You get it from your mothers. That applies to your mother also.
You're fucked.

Yup it's even worse if you transplant your temples cuz then you have to keep getting transplants every year

The whole meme about getting the gene from you mohter's side is just that, but if the males on her side aren't bald you have a decent chance to keep your hair. You don't just get it from your dad.

I fucked up reading your post. Still applied though. You can get the bald/not bald gene from eithe side.

my mothers father was bald at the age of 18, I have a full head of super thick hair at the age of 25. Balding at an early age after having a bald male in your mother's bloodline is more likely, but isn't necessarily going to happen.

That's just bro science.

Your father's line can wipe out that gene.

>go on /tv/
>first thread I see is a Cavill balding thread
>go on Veeky Forums
>first thread is a balding thread

Will you bald cucks fuck off already? Just shave it off and stop wasting everyone's time with this shit.

He looks better without the faggot hair desu. If he had a beard he'd be Rock mode.

>bro science
the most common hair loss gene is on the x chromosome, it's never a certainty, but it makes it more common for males if your mother's male sibling/father is bald