Admit it Veeky Forums you took a glance on what others were packing in the locker room

Admit it Veeky Forums you took a glance on what others were packing in the locker room.

There is a 100% chance that OP is a faggot.

Their are locker rooms without changing rooms?

I show up to the gym in workout clothes like a non retard, then drive 5 minutes home to change.

what is a changing room? the whole locker room is a changing room.

I guess what he meant is they're booths were you can change.

5'10 manlet here with 7.5 inch mega shower. It's my favorite part of the day flopping it in lanklet/dicklet faces

Lol plebiscite American, i bet you compare your tiny cock with everyone in your Gaylord changing room. Enjoy your cocks

5"11 with a 9 incher here, I would smack your little pea shooter with my beast.

American here
Literally never seen a changing room at a gym, pool, locker room etc

>booths set aside for changing

What is this, America? Just change where you're comfortable.

You must go to a body acceptance gym user

6"11 with a 19 incher here.

6'2 black man with an 11 incher here, I would scare your little chipmonk back into its hole with my toblerone

>I'm a NEET who doesn't have work or other commitments before or after gym

I might
Most people there are out of shape
It's a cheap commercial gym

aren't toblerones jagged triangles

Anyone that says they don't are lying. Every guy wants to see if they match up with other males. It's not about being gay or anything but just too see if they are above or below the rest. Just like how guys see others being fit or not.

that's right bb, got that jewelry and ice put in my dick to rub the inside of your booty love canal with

yes
inside a changing booth

Most guys are in and out really quick and I don't notice them much.

Old men on the other hand are naked for hours in the locker room. Shaving naked, scraping foot fungus naked, baby powdering naked, talking with each other naked.

I glance during working out even

is that underwear comfy?
want to try it

Got a big dick, so I really don't check out dicks unless I'm waiting in the stall for one to pop through the hole. I'm not gay, but it pays for the gym membership.

jock straps? they're uncomfortable as fuck, but you have to wear them in the gym because normal underwear can't hold a cup.

Can you post bulge?
Wait, first of all are you white or asian/pacific islander?
If neither don't post

White and no, I told you I'm not gay. I just suck dicks for money.

in asia, men are all nude in the spas...no gay issue

Of course I look. Why do you think I change at the gym and not at home?

7"10 with a 27 incher here

No one gets nude in my country. I've thought about joining a huge gym that also has pools and a sauna cos it's some big centre just so I can see dick but it's like a 1k $$ per year

>pacific islander

not the guy you replied to, but I am. This is such a specific request? wtf

Not the original poster but I keep seeing toned islanders/Maoris and all I want is for them to bear hug me and let me play with their pee pee no homo.

... alright, homo.