How do I do hip thrusts at the gym without looking like a deranged pervert?

how do I do hip thrusts at the gym without looking like a deranged pervert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dr5lMWhxWZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do it shirtless like in the pic

kettle bell swings

Flick your tongue out like a snake

very carefully

wear tights

Use the only bench press bench.

I never did them until I finally built my home gym, now that I do them regularly I seriously think they might be the greatest exercise ever.

You don't
youtube.com/watch?v=dr5lMWhxWZo

fuck you triggered me. just yesterday I had to wait 30+ minutes for these two skellies benching bitch weight for like 20 sets. at first I figured I'll just do some additional isolation exercises to kill time until the only bench clears up but after 3 exercises 5 sets each I just started to watch the fucking telly because I wanted to have at least a little energy left for the bench which was supposed to be at the end of my workout anyway. it wasn't bitch weight for me it was bitch weight for them fuck was I mad.

Wear sunglasses, that's it

Maintain eye contact with anyone who looks at you

You realise that nobody cares about you.

But you'll still get snapchatted

This.

Also, it's good advice about life.

be less autistic. either ask how many sets they have left or ask to work in with them. the only person you should be mad at is yourself

>work in with them
I rep over 2 plates. They were doing less than 1 plates with a huge collection of small plates. Imagine 10+5+2,5+2,5+1,25. Now imagine taking that off and putting it back on between each set. If they were anywhere close in weight I would've worked in
>ask how many sets they have left
what difference would that have made?

Changing the plates takes one fucking moment you autismo, ask them to help or something.

I'm starting to get the feeling that you were that dyel doing 20 sets and fiddling with the 6 small plates on each side between each one

dick out for harambe hip thrust edition

Dude a while back I had to bench and this wannabe powerlifter chick was SQUATTING IN THE BENCH PRESS STATION/BENCH.
she stood with one leg on either side of the bench and unracked it from there, with such a stress on the lower back btw
And the cherry on top is that the power rack was empty.
I asked her how much she had left and she just pompously said "I'm gonna take a while".
Bitch next time use the rack to squat 30kg

Kek

Try to look someone in the eyes.

Work up to your set of 315 lbs

Look them all in the eye

No one will ever question you again for fear of being raped

>clean and jerking in the middle power rack
>2 athletic qts, prolly volleyball or lacrosse girls go to the one next to me
>first thing they start doing is humping 60lb dumbbells
>they keep looking at my
>i keep from laughing hysterically watching these chicks hump dumbdells, almost trying to get everyones attention.
>obtain new c&j 1rm
>clean up station and leave

Just do them dude theyre fantastic. It looks a bit hilarious but at the end of the day youre the one with the massive ass and fantastic pelvic stability. focus on the lift and have fun mane

>clean up station

Stop making eye contact with people

lol it's awesome that people are posting Crosby on Veeky Forums now

obvious pooinloo

Ask your gymbro to spot you, they'll see you with someone else and will see you're not a deranged pervert. Just make sure you say "no homo" at the end of each rep.

my /sp/ folder is the one I usually have open since it's most suited for shitposting

what exactly is the proper spotting form for hip thrusts?

>My face when imagining a 3 pl8 glute bridge

Just sing along to Call On Me while you do it, it's what I do.

Should've just used the power rack you mong

What's a good weight for this? Currently only on 75lbs