Saw this pic. Is it true? Thinking of giving up lifting at this point...

Saw this pic. Is it true? Thinking of giving up lifting at this point. It hasn't gotten me any more girls and that's what I was hoping to achieve.

The sad thing is that everything in the pic is true and the people on here just can't accept it. Height matters in life, a lot. lifting made me no more attractive to women.

If your personality sucks and you're a cry baby then yeah, its not going to help.

Buddy, you need to get off of here if it's seriously starting to affect your self-esteem. Women, like men, are not a hive mind and have different preferences. Your pic is pretty obviously made to troll insecure guys into thinking they'll be ugly and unloved forever. Carry on with the path you're forging for yourself, don't give up, and if anything at least just make sure your body is proportionate if that's what you're worried about.

women generally dont give a fuck as long as youre taller than they are

Then why is it on tinder and okcupid I get blocked for saying I am 5'10?

And women in real life have told me I was too short for them?

And having to see my tall friends effortlessly do well with women and in social situations where I was rejected?

They could care less about that too if you're wealthy/smart and have some sense of style.

>5'10
they aren't blocking you for being 5'10, unless you're messaging giraffes

5'10 is tall to me, Christ, why do you guys have such complexes? Honestly, you need to relax. Things will be fine and anyone ignoring you solely for something unchangeable like height is a cunt anyway.

5'10 is a normal male height. a girl who shoots you down for that alone isnt worth your time.

Nope.
I'm 5'7". My dad's 5'3".
All of you need to grow a pair.
Of balls, not inches.

That tall guy is pretty handsome too. The dude is just better looking all around, and the short guy looks like a douche even though he's stronger than the people in this thread.

Aside from that, I see qts walking around with guys shorter than me all the time. Just gotta be you, and you have to be something the other person wants. This will be different for every girl, even your oneitis dream nymph

Lol ur prolly just ugly bro sorry

Why can't none of you FUCKING retards understand that the girl in the pic is Dennis wolfs stepdaughter you disgusting, low self esteem faggots.

>I'M 5'10 IS THAT WEIRD FOR YOU?
>Femanon has blocked your account

Lol how are you getting blocked for being 5'10?

>yfw you'll never heat your step daughter's hot pocket because she only likes tall guys

They just outright block me, go cold, or say I am too short

Post screencaps

Whoever you are and however you look, lifting will make you look better.

So play the game they do. Post pictures of yourself that make you look taller

Fucking kek

Op im gonna level with you, u are most liekly ugly or have a shit profile

5'10 is by no means short, and yet you somehow manage to sound like a sad manlet in your posts

>5'10"
>short

M8, I'm 5'5" and I've never had a problem.

They're not going to block you for being 5'10". I'm pretty sure that's average/above average.

Being average height of a woman myself I can tell you now, trying to see the height difference of taller people is almost impossible, unless someone us significantly taller than the other (by like 4" or so). E.G, 6' and 6'4" I can't tell the difference between unless I get a good angle.

Either way, I'd me down here at 5'5" and my friend at 5'4" are fine, then whatever you're doing to drive them away isn't to do with your height. Perhaps it's your insecurity about it?

It could be another reason or this entire thread could just be bait.