How important is it to have a deep voice for attracting girls?

how important is it to have a deep voice for attracting girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4SW_xMueXU
vocaroo.com/i/s1jsxNQ0vb8K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its the most important part, trust me.

Most single things aren't that important in themselves, it's about the complete package.

Just learn to accept that some women are too good for you and belong to Jon Hamm.

Two words, "David Beckham"....

>tfw every time I say hello to a girl my voice and personality regresses 10 years and I sound like a beta numale

HELP

>>>

dunno, doesn't do me that many favors

on the other hand having a deep singing voice is piss since all popular music is sung by tenors so i have to rework literally fucking everything to be able to sing and play it

>Take out your vocal cords
>No need to worry about deep voice because you can't talk
>Learn ASL
>????
>Profti

Adam Levine

deep voices are manly, high pitched voices are for faggots like you OP

it's the only thing that matters OP, along with heigh, face, frame, money, personality, skin color, hobbies, what car you drive etc.

Most important thing is to have a birthmark on the side of your toe.

Depth isn't everything, timbre and smoothness matters too. A sexy manly voice makes me wet though.

>not going for that Till Lindemann deep ass singing voice

Is that Jean Claude Van Damme???

youtube.com/watch?v=z4SW_xMueXU

It's Cillian Murphy you uncultured swine.

When I casually talk to people, my voice sounds very subdued. Soft, even. When I'm with friends I boisterous and my tone is more middle ground. If I'm presenting something in class or answering a question, I speak loudly so everyone can hear me, but that also really deepens my voice for some reason. When I do speak that way, heans literally snap to me. I guess a deeper voice commands more attention, but other people's reactions weird me out.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jsxNQ0vb8K

Can someone post the starting aesthetics infographic?

Anything similar to Starting Strength, but for bodyweight exercises?

I recently started a new job in office and my female collegues told me I have a sensual voice when I answer the phone

Dare I say I am going to make it?

I think i have a slightly high pitched fag voice, but ppl think my voice is amazing even if it is a bit high pitched so it can be that bad idk. Keep in mind im a fat fuck and this is internet people too.

just sing sinatra you cuck