Tfw you'll never be able to treat a girl the way she should be treated because you aren't a shy overweight boy

>tfw you'll never be able to treat a girl the way she should be treated because you aren't a shy overweight boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sKz8RHYOI8&ab_channel=SILVERMANIA
youtube.com/watch?=7sKz8RHYOI8&ab_channel=SILVERMANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=NLb4Go2dmQc
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"go" to prom with him
>get social media likes
>dance with Chad instead
>get plowed by Thad and Chad

This is what happened btw.

> tfw you went through the beta phase.
> tfw when you're hardened to women's bullshit.
> tfw you see this kind of shit as pathetic.

>"Something tells me he's going to treat her the way a lady should be treated"
>No physical contact whatsoever
>Barely talking to her
>Awkward silences
>If she talks to him, he gives short, awkward response

Man, I wish I had those skills with the ladies.

>silence
>no physical contanct
>short ansewrs

Well thay sounds like any couple from 50 years ago

do we really need a thread about this here? can't you make this shit over at r9K?

>be that guy
>roll the dice
>''win''

i'm not sure i understand the issue

>tfw you have exactly those skills with the ladies

Yea me too dude, it kinda sucks tho I wish I wasn't jaded and could develop an emotional connection with a girl so I could actually cum during sex instead of being lol sorry let me get you off more so hopefully you'll forget I'm a broken person that's detached from reality and isn't ever coming back. I don't even try anymore.

I lift because I don't know what else to do.

I wonder how many people on Veeky Forums feel this way.

at least he isn't hoverhanding her in OPs pic
that puts him above 70% of Veeky Forums already

>Thad and Chad

What the fuck kind of name is Thad? Chad sounds dorky enough, but this is made up, right?

>No hoverhond
>Cuphand instead

Well, at least he's getting there.

I've had serious and casual relationships. Longest one almost lasted a decade.

Once you learn how women think and react it's easy to manipulate them.

I think most of us here are a bit fucked in the head, I mean I get off emotionally pushing and tugging on women's emotions.

I don't know if lifting can help with this.

>xD I'm such a sociopath self diagnosed of course hehe

this is what happens when you listen to your mom or sister's advice on women. She'll end up leaving for a guy that actually takes charge of the relationship instead of treating her as an equal.

I'm kind of afraid for the future of men because so many of young guys are complete push overs and I just turned 21.

I think it's because girls and boys are being taught they're the same and while it's hard for women to be on par with a man, it's very easy for men to stoop to a woman's level.

Exhibit A: The present and the future
youtube.com/watch?v=7sKz8RHYOI8&ab_channel=SILVERMANIA

obv. Thad Castle

Short for Thaddeus
Sometimes see it on black guys
Pretty badass name if you ask me

Please learn proper writing skills, ie. how to build a paragraph. Thank you senpai.

This most likely

> thanks for the flowers and the limo
> I'm going to talk with chad now
>see ya

>Thaddeus

Sounds like somebody who would get bullied in school to me. Then again, I'm eastern European. Maybe it's just the cultural differences.

Thaddeus you uneducated POS.

It would have helped had they mentioned that that "shy overweight boy" has a female reputation and nick name of the "Gonad-adon" or Mr Eleven (as in inches). Girls have descried it as "thick as a coke can".

>2008-2011
>6'3 200lbs and completely lean, abs and everything
>been dating same (first) gf this entire time with plans to marry her and whatnot
>turned down literally thousands of girls because mexican equivalent of Chad in terms of height frame face
>was the nicest most beta guy ever, bought her flowers and shit randomly to make her day
>little gifts here and there like a bottle of perfume or a necklace
>went out of my way to take her soup when was sick on my lunch break from work and not eat myself etc etc shit like that
>bitch absolutely fuckin demolishes my heart been cheating the whole time with random dudes, compulsive liar and fuckin nympho apparently, sneaking out to clubs with her bitch friends while I'm working late for our future
>she literally didn't think anything was wrong with that it's just girls being girls but at the end of the night I come home to u right babe? And thats what matters right babe?
>her fucking mom encourages this type of shit
>dump her bitch ass and become cold jaded womanizing alcoholic monster drinking and partying everynight and treating women like objects
>meet new girl
>everything changes

That's the thing with betas

they're feminine and not seen as actual men worthy of respect. You were like a female friend who paid for her

Who has the Chad Brad Thad Skad pasta for this guy?

>>turned down literally thousands of girls because mexican equivalent of Chad in terms of height frame face

calling bullshit on this one

if its true what the fuck are you even doing on Veeky Forums hombre?

>Exhibit A: The present and the future
>youtube.com/watch?=7sKz8RHYOI8&ab_channel=SILVERMANIA

>Diversity zone
>Judgement free space
>Attire that literally says "Social Justice Warrior"

I'm a tolerant person, but this shit makes me want to be a bigoted judgmental asshole just to spite them.

except he can improve his attitude and become the perfect PUSSY SLAYER for the rest of his life with his great genes while you will be always struggling to get a girl even while knowing how to act around them

You've never seen blue mountain state?

>Once you learn how women think and react it's easy to manipulate them.

Please elaborate.

Thad EXTERMINATES filthy HERETICS and CREAMPIES qt SISTERS of BATTLE while you SHITPOST on Veeky Forums

>tfw white

The problem is that people think that alpha = has a girl and beta = doesn't have a girl

That's not how it works at all, but yet people believe they'll stop being a beta when they have a girlfriend of their own.

I've never felt more alpha than I have since breaking up with my long term girlfriend and hitting the gym. No longer am I buying drinks for girls in the hope that they hug me, no longer am I trying desperately to get the girl who has been flirting with everyone, I'm just going out, having fun and coming home happy.

If you don't think you're 'complete' without a girl then you're a pussy, man up and be the independent person you should be. I feel great from the moment I get up in the morning until the moment my head hits the pillow, and I don't need to depend on a woman to do that.

I may have physically been Chad but inside I was a total beta hence why I came to Veeky Forums I'm 2008. Nowadays I mostly just browse fit for shits n giggles and whatnot. I'm married now

>Thad Castle is fucking your sloot right now

Underrated

>the way she should be treated

so, pump and dump her?

>>tfw you'll never be able to treat a girl the way she should be treated because you aren't a shy overweight boy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks OP, I needed this.

Chad's aren't born, we're made.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLb4Go2dmQc

Well yea obviously dude that was literally the whole point of my story

MEME POLICE

kek

this user gets it

That's a great video

Are you me?

Literally this:
>*ding dong* ::opens door::
>T - "Ugh, What do YOU want, Brad?"
>B - "W-well, I was wondering, you know, if... ::voice breaks:: you'd go to prom with me? I got you flowers."
>T - "OMG Brad gross, I totally like have allergies and stuff. Plus I'm waiting on Chad to ask me so like no way, ok?"
>B - "But...." ::door closes::
>T's Mom - "Tiffany, sweetie, who was at the door?"
>T - "Nobody."
>TM - "It sounded like the neighbor boy, Brad. Such a nice boy. Did he ask you to Prom? You should go with him! You two would look so cute together!"
>T - "Ugh, mom! No way! I would totally be, like, the least popular girl at school!"
>TM - "I'm calling Brad's mom right now to let her know you said yes! You two are going to have such a good time! Go get Brad so we can get a sweet photo for the Prom album."
>T - "Moooooooooooomm!"

>Are you me?
I'm a faggot, so probably

N...no homo.

>those sad, dejected faces

be honest, we make those same faces at the gym, during the emotionless void of darkness in between sets.

It's kind of like being that hobo dude on all those youtube videos
sure maybe you'll get to keep those 200 bucks, but you can kiss your self dignity goodbye

My family is nothing but betas, however recently one of my cousins named their child Brad. I will observe him throughout his childhood and see if the name makes him an alpha, will report back in 16 years Veeky Forums

they aren't 12 year olds you idiot. You think a teenager (let alone a teenage girl) would let her mom pull that shit on her?

Ill be waiting

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

>the emotionless void between sets
STOP.

You better do man. You have a responsability now, dont you die on us.

>white knight's for a 9fag meme post.
>calls me an idiot

Wew lad.

Just because you were touched by your uncle doesn't mean everyone else comes from a broken home. Some kids actually do listen and obey their parents because good parenting (regardless of whether they are 12 or a few years older)
>Implying huge maturity difference between a 12 year old and a 15/16 year old.
>Implying highschoolers arent vain pieces of shit and have philosophical discussions in the grass like its the fucking dead poets society.
Life isnt a fucking episode of pretty little liars where teenagers drink lattes in the next city over and fuck their teachers and everyone just seems fucking ok with it.
>kys

I wonder how many times this guy has wacked off to her

I have seen this happened to my cousin(17yo)

He did nothing wrong

nice short story faggot

One of the few times this image is a perfect reaction

Fantasies of a lonely Veeky Forums user

That guy is gay. Also he is a recovering drug addict now. His Facebook is the most cringey thing I've ever seen.

Y-you too.