How to slow your aging as much as possible

Feel free to share everything you think might help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie_restriction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No obvious carcinogens, = aging
This includes alcohol
Some cardio
Weightlifting
No steroids. Major trade off here.

HGH daily

I don't know man, I'm pretty sure outside of avoiding the sun it's all genetics.

I smoked, ate like shit, and had a bad opiate addiction for nearly 10 years and didn't age at all during it. I look at Facebook and people that lived normal lives during that same period look terrible.

No smoking, limit alocohol, eat healthy, workout, and this is important, put on moisturizer and sunscreen on your face every day. Also, dont bald or have a receding hairline, if that happens youre fucked

Sun exposure is a big one
Free radicals - This one is tricky. It's a byproduct of metabolism. Supplement anti-oxidants. Vitamin C and E. Tea is good. Don't buy into the wine is good for you meme. It's one a night, MAX.
Keep fit and that's really all you can hope for.

>sunscreen

this this this this this. wanna know why white people "age like milk"? cause they don't wear sunscreen. especially when you think about where white people live in America. Northmost continental america is the same latitude as turkey and the Mediterranean. We're living in areas where brown native americans used to live. White skin is literally not meant for this geography. so sunscreen it up everyday

Agree, I guess I attribute my decent for my age looks to a 5 year Norco love affair and avoiding the sun, also I was a wizard but have since escaped wizardry

Not want to offend you or something but this is really basic stuff that you don't even need to google. I wanted a thread where people explain more in depth why they think it might work.
>Weightlifting
Doesn't weightlifting increases your stress a lot(with heavy weights of course), which in turn ages you faster?

Calorie restriction

High spf sunscreen for face

Vegetables, good diet

Exercise

Mediatation

>I know it is scienfic fact this shit works.
Have links to studys.

No??
If anything it strenghtens your joints and ligments and stops age related muscles decline.

If you have a shit ton of muscled it is a high metabloic load. So it could that way if you over do it.

>Supplements

NAC
Curcumin with piperine.
Green tea.

You sound like your in the 4th grade.
I have no idea where you got that idea.

Do lots of different shit all the time and travel a lot. It only takes willpower. Nothing is going to slow the aging process but at least you'll feel like you've lived and have the experiences to show for it

>what is cortisol

Cortisol won't shoot up with normal training. It only shoots up to dangerous levels if you're overtraining. It also raises just from the stress of daily life so I wouldn't concern yourself too much with it.

Cold showers

Stay active and aim to improve/exceed in life, don't just get to a level where you are comfortable and get stuck there. Remember to take care of your mental health as well, your brain will literally rot if you start living like a robot - soon you won't be able to do anything but those things you have "always done". Do not end up like the worst middle aged people you know and you should be fine.

How important is diet?

>tfw don't remember the last time I ate a vegetable

It is impossible to discover the age of an adult lobster, because their telomeres do not degrade over time, like ours do (this being one of the defining features of decrepitude in general). Their regenerative capability is attributed to telomerase, an enzyme that we are unfortunately biologically incapable of producing ourselves.

I eat lobster sashimi bro.

What is the stress releving and health promoting effects of exercise.

That only becomes a factor if your a long distance runner. And then running hurts your health.

Or what this dude said.

We aren't incapable of producing it, things like epitalon can stimulate production of telomerase

Max you can do is:
Maintain a healthy body weight BMI 22-24
Eat healthy foods (fruits, veggies, eggs, meat)
lots of sleep (6 -8 hours a night)
regular cardio (hearth, lungs)
regular resistance training (muscle tone)
Rarely do any smoking, drinking, sodas etc
fasting on occasion (let your inner body rest)

Have a happy sex life
Get and keep good friends
Get a job you enjoy doing

Children bring joy to you as you age

More important then exercise.

Calorie restriction is number one ( eat less).
Then eat real food. Lots of vegetables.

I would say fasting / calorie restriction should be in bold and highlighted.

Another factor according to spankonsy.

Soical standing matters.
Meaning the more you can control your envoirment the less stress you have.

So if your a boss. You are healthier then your employees.

How regular should they be? And how often fasting too?

Polyphenols.

Plant-based diet.

Lots of legumes.

Constant, moderate, physical activity.

Moderate amounts of alcohol (1 standard drink per day).

Healthy social life.

Daily meditation, mostly dwelling on thoughts of gratitude or compassion.

Low stress (which is managed by above meditation).

Living close to nature/in a rural area.

And, obviously, avoid known carcinogens, especially cigarettes.

TRT

Meaning small amounts of test may or may not be anti aging, well into old age.

As your body stops producing it.

Joe rogan and rocky are on TRT.

One week every six months or one giant two week fast. I just finished a fifteen day fast last Saturday. Give yourself two days before the fast eating only light foods (fruits and veggies) , then two days after eating light foods.
You stop feeling any hunger after the fifth day.
NOTE: You WILL lose muscle, so if you want to be a body build or look huge DO NOT fast for more than one day.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie_restriction

Legit.

I run backwards a few km a day just to take off some mileage

Pay very careful Attention to how much high glycemic foods you eat (sugary things, bread, potatoes, pasta etc.) because these turn to sugar in the body and cause glycation which wears down your body before its time. Exercise a good amount and meditate (the lower your stress the longer and better you'll live.) eat a lot of vegetables and some fruit. Wear sunscreen every day and learn new skills like new languages, new musical instruments, etc. Because this (Along with reading and trying to enjoy and understand new music) forces your brain to grow more neural passageways so you can help slow down/prevent mental decline. Keep good posture and be very careful with how much stress you out your body under by lifting. Movers have terrible aches and pains by their thirties for a reason. If you must jog, make sure to never do it on concrete or hard surfaces (try grass instead) and to limit it. You need some impact on your joints but too much and you'll destroy them long before their time.

how do I age faster
I'm almost 20 and look like a 15 year old
close to no beard growth doesn't help either

>Wear sunscreen every da
Fuck no! If you spend a long time in the sun wear sunscreen, BUT your body woks best if you give it about 20 minutes a day in the sun, it will produce Vitamin D as well keep you from being pasty white. The sunscreen industry has brain washed Americans so hard that Vitamin D deficiency is now a problem. Get SOME sun just not TOO much sun (if you go to the beach SLATHER that shit on thick)

Behavior
>avoid sun
>exercise
>no carcinogens (smoking, smog)

Diet
>purple yams Japs do + blueberries + currents for long life compounds
>replace most meat, carbs and dairy with vegetables
>do intermittent fasting
>always get enough of the various recommended vitamins
>restrict alcohol, but still drink it (1-2 glasses about 3-5 times a week)

Basically this.