Finally get fit enough to hookup with 2 girls this past weekend

>finally get fit enough to hookup with 2 girls this past weekend
>feel empty inside

WHAT THE FUCK, FUCK YOU FIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA
instagram.com/ayeshapi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think a wet pussy is going to fill the emptiness you feel on the inside? You only have yourself to blame for that one.

>empty inside

This is something only you can fill m8

Sauce on that matress actress

You got fit to fuck girls ahahahahaha. you dont need to be fit to fuck girls, you retard. wtf is wrong with you?

Let me tell you a story Veeky Forums

>Be fraile, pathetic skinny 20 year old. Smart and intelligent but lacking any social skills. I decided to change
>Got a real job making $35K/year (a lot at the time) and started to work out
>Turn 22, I've gotten my first real girlfriend. Literally 10/10, all that I could ask for in a woman
>Smart, athletic, curvy, has a good job, is in college but not part of the college scene
>A year goes by and we move in together, all good
>Start to fight, think about all the progress I've made and how I deserve to be banging sloots and not locked down
>Find out that she is pregnant and I lose my shit, think that my life is over
>Go to a club and cheat on her with a 10/10 in the bathroom, go to a swingers club after and fuck some disgusting MILF, MILFs friend and got a blowjob from one of their husbands (gross but w/e)
>Literally have never felt worse in my life and feel so fucking degenerate

At that point I realized life isn't about hooking up or the "fast" lifestyle that is made to be so appealing. Life is about developing long standing, healthy relationships. I never told my girlfriend about that night and our baby boy will be born next month into a happy household.

Good luck brother

> Sleep with female best friend since we got drunk and she kept cuddling my arms during netflix
> Wake up in the morning and go to the gym without saying anything.
> Texts me during my deadlift that abandoned her and used her for sex.
> Put my phone in my bag and continue my set

Thanks Veeky Forums

You're pathetic for even thinking that you could find fulfilment in the type of girls who are attracted to you just because you're fit :D

>gets gf pregnant
>cheats on gf
>gets dick sucked by a middle aged man

>gives advice
?

IT WAS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE MAYB U HEARD OF IT

If she isn't insane, just tell her you were at the gym.

If she is insane, keep fucking her until that falls apart.

Now reverse the genders and you get hate, but somehow I cannot hate you.

Gl and be a good father, world needs fathers.

Take ur secret to the grave.

>People these days have to LEARN to not be a promiscuous degenerate fag who has children then immediately shirks their responsibilities.

Good God! I weep for the coming generations.

What will society be like in 40 years Veeky Forums?

hahahhahhahahahahahha
you learned that you love your wife by getting blown by an old fag? hahahahhahahahah

>Be fraile, pathetic skinny 20 year old. Smart and intelligent but lacking any social skills. I decided to change

you sure are intelligent user =]

who is this?

>feel empty inside

Sounds like you should have hooked up with two guys instead.

Yeah welcome to the hidden truth. At least you know it's all hype. The only people who don't feel empty from weekends like that are huge tools. Now you know you're as good as them at Chad life but even better at real life.

Good luck brother

Or a horse.

Or a horse

>fuck sloots
>all you want is a gf
>fuck gf
>get bored and want sloots
It's a vicious cycle that your penis will never let you be free of

This is why it boggles my mind that all the virgins on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general are so obsessed with getting laid. It's an empty feeling at the end of the day, whether you fuck 2 sluts or 20

Nothing compares to having sex with someone you love. Nothing.

t. someone who has had several girlfriends, as well as several one night stands, fuck buddies etc

>wah this new generation is degenerate
The bible had stories about shit like that, grandpa

sort of know the feel except my bf enjoys knowing other guys get off on me(hotwifing) i don't want to do it anymore but i know he isn't going to like the idea of that.

You're a pathetic person and should explore other options such as suicide by hanging

Look how ungrateful you are for the gift of life, from a "10.," you deserve all the misery that befalls you

T. married with children

Thats what I always believed and thats why I focused on ltr, but focusing on ltr is not the pleasant life either.

You jerk off and circle the pit of depression with lifting being your escape velocity.

nyways, nice to know loving sex is best sex.

>gift of life
>gift
I'm sure you love your kids very much user but don't pretend they don't come with a life-altering amount of lost time and money.

Yeah plus it's more fun because you're not trying to impress that person. It's almost like sex is more "just sex" than hooking up because if you're having an off day it won't be the only dick she's ever gotten from you
t. A good lay with a bad rap cuz of a gross chick

>pretending to be a chad, when we all know you're a Neil
Must fbm

> female best friend

this never works out

Kek

How did you hookup with them?

>he lifts for meaningless sex

Kek, spotted the recent virgin

Mattress actress. Top lawl

>feel empty inside

I think you might be gay
>This
gay

New meme

hello, newfags

>matress actress
Very good

And as the stories go, God smote those people for doing that, Dumbass.

>Waahh people did that kind of stuff in the very distant past, so why shouldn't I (a person with the benefit of knowledge and technology that is worlds beyond what was available to my predecessors) be able to commit the same degenerate acts.

As I said, I weep for you.

Its almost as if lifting and sleeping with sluts is not gonna cure your inadequacy.

I'm Not defending what I did but it was a real eye opener. I never felt SO trapped in my life and once I did what I thought was "breaking out", I realized how great things were and how useless my hedonistic desires actually were.

Cuddling your pregnant 10/10 while being scared shitless that you caught an STD with a stranger is something I hope nobody else has to experience.

I don't know when was the last time I laughed this hard.

>You jerk off and circle the pit of depression with lifting being your escape velocity

you're very wise buddy! sure hope your wife doesn't last long before cheating on ya

>girl lets me fuck her in the ass and talks dirty af
>after sex she just leaves
>feel empty
SHES AS COLD AS ICEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA

You're pathetic, and should seriously consider necking yourself and writing about what you did in a suicide note so your wife doesn't have to mourn and can find a nice cuck to take care of her kid.

Good job, now make it 2 non-planets.

This still won't fill the void, though.

>A year goes by
>from age 22
>she gets pregnant, baby will be born next month from this post
>Let's be generous and say 23-24 years old
>he thinks $35k/year was "a lot at the time" 4 years ago

You made it sound like you're in your 40s mate. $35k/year is basically minimum wage.

hey at least you filled the emptiness inside her

and now that little baby boy is going to be raised by a faggot. Hope you enjoyed your m4m BJ mr homofag.

kill yourselves

You think that's bad?

>Be walking home from university
>A few girls walking towards me (it's raining so I can see one of their pair of tits)
>I hear one of them say "stop!"
>Ignore them because I assume one of their friends is behind me
>They say "stop" again, so I look behind me
>No one behind me
>Ohshit.gif
>Ignore them until they come right up to me and the one with the wet hot tits puts her hand up in front of me and says "stop" one final time
>She says some gibberish before asking me if I'll be her boyfriend
>She's holding me by my shoulders softly, and all I can do is stay silent and walk away
>tfw I literally said NOTHING TO THIS HOT 8/10 WITH GREAT TITS AND WALKED AWAY INSTEAD

WHAT SHOULD I HAVE SAID?

Evidence please

You did the right thing.

Listen to this

>be 20 something
>a sex god
>into bdsm, fuck bitches right and left in uni, tired of hearing "this was the best sex of mi life"
>shit happens, get heavily depressed
>spend years isolated
>I'm 30 now
>out of fucking nothing, depression leaves. Get fit. Install tinder
>get a 22 yo girl, spend the whole day fucking, "this is the best sex..."
>the day after
>I'm dying
>everything in my body hurts. I shit brown water. I puke everything I eat. Feel like a piece of shit at work. I'm too old to have a sex marathon anymore

You can learn something from me. Don't waste your time. You'll repent

Then why not just get a GF but sleep with other women?

>yes

I mean, for example

"How about a drink at my place first?"

>hot azn chick with nice, tight ass comes onto me at bar
>make out and feel each other up for around a hour
>groping that ass like I've never groped one before
>get number
>feel like I got myself a new fuck buddy after that intense night
>ignores my texts right off the bat
>haven't heard from her since

My friends and I were so confused. She was all over me, approached me first, and I probably had the most intense make out session I've had in a while.... it just doesn't make sense....

Oh, that shit happens all the time. She was in the mood, now she's not. Just like that.

She was drunk and/or high.

>mactress actress
gold

thx for the chuckles m8te

Women only suck the life out of you.

Hope you didnt get fit to get laid

>ignores my texts right off the bat
>my texts
>texts

That's what you get for being a needy bitch

>Be a landwhale
>get fit
>zero self confidence
>get a 6/10 gf, chubby, if not fat, nice face, gos tier eyes
>she keeps saying how handsome and hot I am
>I don't believe her
>have sex in her apartment
>meet roombuddies, solid 8/10 both
>they tell my gf I'm hot and handsome and she's lucky

I've seen their conversations. They ask her about my penis, about how good I am in bed, ablout how much do I work out. And my gf never answers because she's prude. God dammit...

that image is 10/10

If not texts then what?

>Not faxing her a unicode version of your penis.

Nigga you supposed to hand her a beeper before you say goodbye.

Don't worry about it dude, shit like this happens all the time cus girls are just flakes. Pretty much this

>everything is a 10/10
>what is a bell curve
I hate people like this.

>implying

She replied twice then that was it. I don't keep on texting once I've noticed the bitch is replying curtly or not putting effort in

I know how the game goes, fag

What did the exchange look like?

>receiving that text while having the high from deadlifting hard

that must have been like fucking heaven

Is that Pablo Escobar?

I will never have a woman in that way.

I'm alone, and it triggers me when I see people happy.

I'm sorry

It was terrible. I tried setting up seeing her, and she gave me some curt, bull shit response. I was going to not reply from the get go because I don't chase bitches like that. But I did end up replying because my friends wanted to see if she had other hot friends like her.

After that she sent me a text in the morning saying "lol hey stranger", and I replied back. Then nothing.

Meaningless exchange, but I knew from the get go that it was just going to be that little moment at the bar

Not him but, how does one acquire a girl who's GF material and doesn't mind if I destroy the cunts of slightly below average eternally lurking and never posting pic Veeky Forums tier girls to holy shit are you fucking kidding me hot girls?

Would I have to show her "You're the woman I hold above others" kind of love?

ha!

Ok den, that makes me feel better about that cute little Serbian girl who rejected me after giving me her number, was my first successful cold approach too

>He doesn't send girls a followup telegram after a good night out

Not gonna make it.

One guy

Fatty McFatterson.

If you're woman doesn't understand you need to fuck sluts, she isn't GF material.

I'm the same way. Hooking up does nothing for me. I just want to find a cool gf that I can hang with. Someone who can be a friend. Last night I had a dream about finially finding a girl. Our minds play cruel tricks on us.

Congrats, maybe the majority of people in human history settled down into real relationships for a reason

Moron.

What the fuck is recently virgin?

lol'd/10

>Be 18 yo virgin
>Go to get massage
>CHINESE Massage (aka Hooker den)
>7/10 Chinese girl(cross eyed) greets me.
>$75 for hour massage, tip $35
>She rubs the bishop while moaning in rune speak.
>Cum all over my stomach
> "Thank come again, byeee"

Found her.
instagram.com/ayeshapi/
She should have waaaay more followers!

Do you have to tip to get your tip touched or like do some weird head nod and that

How can a cross eyed girl be 7/10? This rating shit is fucked up.

She shits from that ass

Reddit has a guide to Asian massage parlors if you search. Also rubmaps

>not swearing off women/whatever gender you're attracted to altogether

once you let go of the notion of having a girlfriend/wife/children/family and just live for yourself, life becomes pretty sweet and worry free man

Because the lights were dim friend

Promiscuity=good is a meme propagated to kill your spirit and purity. Come to Christ, user.