Why did we out live neanderthals, if they out lifted us?

Why did we out live neanderthals, if they out lifted us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were manlets

What about Homo Floresiensis?

BRAINS and CO-OPERATION
Neandercucks were dumb and selfish.
Human beings domesticated milk-producing animals instead of wiping them out and extincting their meal-ticket
Neandercucks were also war-like and aggressive.
Great if you're a tiger, but not ideal if you want to become the ruler of the earth.
Sapiens had culture, communication and team work. They sought understanding, not dominance.

tldr: SAPIENS = ENLIGHTENMENT LOL

We fucked them in to extinction
We actually did search it up

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

They didn't work out their brain

GYNO

Bc Neanderthals lived a long time ago and you are alive now, so they just lived and died before you were born :^)

They lived in family groups of around 20, we lived in tribes of around 150.
We interbred with them, since everyone except some African tribes shares a lot of genes with them. And we have found evidence of trading between the societies, it's not they we fought. We out competed them. We had shoulders for throwing, and better long distance endurance, they were better in melee and speed.
So we had less danger for hunting for one.

So, the sapiens won because they were more euphoric?

>BRAINS
neanderthals had larger brains than humans

That's because their muscles were bigger and required better energy efficiency.

Sapiens "won" because they adapted more easily. Now we get small brain, less muscled genes

Dumbass. Neanderthals had plenty of culture, but had a harder time adjusting to their changing environment.

So we were pansy bitches and Neanderthals died like real men pursuing their own way of life? Is this the message I should be taking from this?

So they were basically dwarves irl

Why are the cool fantasy races dead?

>Neandercucks were also war-like and aggressive

I heard we were the ones who were war like and aggressive. Some sources even say there's evidence that indicate we hunted and ate them. We killed everything that wasn't part of our tribe.

>he thinks neanderthals are extinct

kek

>sapiens
>killing each other
Naw man das dumb
It's not like we kill each other over skin tone, let alone subspecies.

who are these semen demons

We were mad cause we couldn't match their easy gainz

>Believed to be present at the time of the arrival of the first Portuguese ships during the 16th century, these creatures are claimed to have existed as recently as the late 19th century.[55]

Fucking hell man, imagine how cool it would be to explore the world and discover new species of people.

Sir Gawain killed a few in Gawain and the Green Knight

Apparently we couldnt even digest milk untill a few hundred years after the dark ages.

Yeah we were hella lactose intolerant. It's amazing how the human body can adapt, though.

abos

they like sniffing petrol so much people had to make song jingles to discourage it

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Yeah but apparently it's a very minor mutation. The human genome hasn't changed much since the Pleistocene.

Forgot to do cardio

you can visit Australia pretty easily m8, but I wouldn't recommend going to see the Abbos myself

>Some sources even say there's evidence that indicate we hunted and ate them.

Some sources say the exact opposite.

It was in reference to this comment.

>Human beings domesticated milk-producing animals instead of wiping them out and extincting their meal-ticket

One day we will evolve so we dont have to lift weights to make gains.

Y'all are wrong overall. We worked with dogs, they ate dogs. They went extinct, we are the greatest. Thanks ancient puppers.

wut, chinese are still around tho

>It's amazing how the human body can adapt, though.

People who were marginally less bad at handling lactose weren't as busy vomiting and shitting themselves and could produce more babbys. No one persons body adapted to shit.

We cucked them to extinction. That's why there are still traces of Neanderthal DNA in Caucasian peoples. This is why most cuck nu-males are whites

>One day we will evolve so we dont have to lift weights to make gains.

That's what science is for

Caucasians are the most violent/alpha people. Theres a reason why they dominate combat sports in Russia.

they also dominate the nu-male cuck population. Just go ahead and blame the Jews again

That's wrong you twat.
Homo sapians have larger brain cases than neanderthalls

They probably still exhibited selfish traits characteristic of primates.

Being a stronkfuck and a bully don't work out for too long.

Bad fight with another alpha, bullied any who might've given a fuck away.

Enjoy dieing of your wounds out in the cold with no food or shelter while you sleep.

I am extremely disturbed by just how ape like they look.

jesus fuck.

>Be Mulatto
>Some niggas weird you the hell out with their magnon foreheads & jaw line.

Aboriginals look like hairless gorillas. It's fucking weird.

Like how the fuck does that work? Have they just been so genetically excluded they never bread out the primitive physical appearance?

There are theories that it was simply because we were more creative. We could find ways to adapt, and find ways to make new tools, and find ways to travel to new, more fruitful locations, while neanderthals were unable to think creatively to improve their situations and save themselves from extinction.

they had less brain

They were simply out competed. They were pushed out of their territories into harsher landscapes with even less food than their natural habitats were, we also interbred with them so much there were very few pure neanderthals after a while, they were all hybrids. Plus there were now two species of humans competing for the same/similar food sources, so little food was available to go around.

Many factors go into the extinction of a species. Does not mean they were inferior or that we are superior, just means shit happens and some live and some die and theres no real rhyme or reason behind it other than thats how life works.

They where not capable of running long distances, something about some muscle they didn't have and we did. They also had low birth rates compared to humans. Humans also invented the bow which gave them range. Saw some documentary about this long ago.

>I dont know shit but im gonna post anyways

skull specimens show they had a a larger brain case than we do

are you retarded?
Neanderthals are known for their large cranial capacity, which at 1600 cm3 is larger on average than that of modern humans of 1400 cm3.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size

go to the inner city of detroit. You'll see an undeveloped form of people there.

That doesnt mean they were smarter.

Aparently they had larger occipital lobes which are for sight.

We have larger prefrontal lobes - critical thought.

They still couldnt see us coming

But we mixed ya know? Europeans have Neanderthal blood

hehehe

We were also not shy about fucking other human species
Race mixing is AND was the way of the future

Real talk in simple terms.

Neanderthals were "more" evolved than us technically. But the problem was that they evolved like this

>less communication ability due to small numbers because tribes were far apart because of extreme cold weather
>more brute strength and less endurance due to living in forests instead of the desert

This was a terrible match against african "humans" when they started settling in Europe.
>more social skills and more emphasis on forming alliances with other tribes
>more exchanging women for goods which means more breeding
>tribal warfare against neanderthals was better planned because of the better communication
>they(we) were able to form more emotional significance to useless objects like necklaces etc which likely gave them an advantage in fighting due to "honor" etc while neanderthals cared purely for the usefulness of items and the situation which basically is full autism mode
>Weighed less and therefor needed less food to survive as human and neanderthal population grew and shrunk the food resources

Also maybe neanderthals found humans more attractive. Who knows. I know I do.

natural selection happened

Dat explains de chubby chasers

> whites
> alpha

KEK

thumbs up
and also, that's how Mark Zuckenberg got pussy

except I think they were quite taller and stronger than humans

Do you retards not realize i'm talking about people who actually live on the Caucasian mountains?
Real Caucasians should have never been grouped with Eurocucks.

abos would be closer to (no) Homo erectus than neanderthals

fucking dyels

*The white man is lactose Tolerant. Not niggers and chunks biatch. White man is superior and adapts best.

Are you retarded, ALL sub Sahara Africans have ZERO neanderthal DNA. It's funny cause asians and European whites have the most neanderthal DNA and seem to be the most advanced

Pay homage faggot

That's what happens when you get your real doll from the factory outlet. He seems pleased enough though.

>Neandercucks were dumb and selfish.

Actually quite the opposite. Scientists have found that Neanderthals kept injured and incapable humans alive.

There were tons of cases of bones found from neanderthals of people that lived 10+ years with no use of their legs and other limbs.

Meanwhile homo sapiens would murder their ilk that had any type of disease or impairment.

Why does everyone talk out of their ass and act smart on here?

Lol no they weren't. Didn't you see the rest of the thread? They were stronger but certainly not taller

Now this user understands.
>no real rhyme or reason behind it other than thats how life works

Are actual good looking abos even possible? I lived in Australia for two years, yet didn't see a single one that wasn't a degenerate. I never went out to meet any of the tribes, though. All the ones I saw were the ones in cities, of whom almost all looked like homeless ogres with a disposition towards violence.

>walk back to hostel at cairns
>see an abbo
>mumbles something to me
>say "I don't give a fuck"
>swings at me
>turn around and next thing I see he is being cuffed by the policeman who was right behind me

But out at the tribes there must be a statistical anomaly of an abbo, right?

So the only good that exists in the "caucasoids" comes from a race they raped and murdered into extinction.

No wonder they're conquerors have a policy of integrating, stealing any and all social and scientific progress, and breeding other races into extinction.

kys

>White man is superior and adapts best.

because they're good at drinking cow titty juice?

> It's funny cause asians and European whites have the most neanderthal DNA and seem to be the most advanced

by that logic, European "whites" should have been advanced for all of history.

but they were the last people on earth to actually pick up things like logic and reason and the last to stop worshiping trees and shit (outside of isolated peoples). They even took shit that Jesus said, the most famous nice guy ever, and completely misunderstood it for 2000 years until last week.

They also had the shortest lived Empires, built on shooting people who didn't have guns. Every other major Empire lasted at least twice as long as European ones did, which all self destructed during the World Wars, because white people are so smart, they're willing to implode rather than let go of imaginary lines in the ground.

The only thing that prevented Europe from turning into what the middle east is now is America. and the only reason America isn't retarded is because we don't have backwards European culture holding us back, and we mixed with a bunch of different cultures.

Unlike Europeans who value inbreeding and isolation.

kys

Kys

The human body didn't adapt. The humans who could digest lactose had a much easier time living longer by not starving to death. This helped spread the gene to make it more prevalent.

What, no. We only"worried with a select few canines that were genetically more likely to be friendly to people. We killed the others(which was the majority).

More like "real men" get completely over-powered by people who can cooperate, and "beta-faggots" are the ones who survive in the end.

Hmm you learn something new every day.

Humans spread across the globe (almost) while neanderthals were mainly in Europe. This made them more susceptible as a species to local changes in environment, and following an ice age, they were down to about 20k individuals. Scientists speculate a vulcanic eroption brought the species to it's knees from there, and isolated tribes died out shortly after. They couldn't lift the ice age or vulcanos. Conflicts with humans probably played a part too.
Fun fact: 30% of neanderthal genome is represented in the genes of all humans put together. Africans have 0% neanderthal genes.

>Every other major Empire lasted at least twice as long as European ones did, which all self destructed during the World Wars, because white people are so smart, they're willing to implode rather than let go of imaginary lines in the ground.
>what is a Rome?

>They couldn't lift the ice age or volcanos

probably inbred to death that's why they look so fucking retarded. They are like 50 years living in civilization instead and their bodies much more used to being hunther gatherers and shit

We didnt, we interbred with them because they were strong alpha studs. Jewish women were the biggest sluts for the neanderthals that's why they have the highest admixture of Neanderthal DNA. That is also why Jewish girls are the biggest whores for men with muscles.

>Neanderthals
>dumb
That's funny because there seems to be a pretty strong correlation between Neanderthal DNA% and IQ. They real reason is likely because they were similar to Jews but with 3x the jewishness.

You see kids, the Neanderthals jewed eachother into extinction...

>It's not like we kill each other over skin tone
If skin tone was the only thing differentiating us racism wouldn't exist...

He would be proud...

Where do I find Jewish girls? Law school? I live in Southern California if it matters.

Thank you )': I still miss him to this day. See you in paradise papa

> all these lactose intolerant babies ITT