Blog post and noninteresting anecdotal evidence about testosterone

I started lifting (again) a year ago at the age of 25 after totally ignoring my health and all physical activity for 3 years.

The difference in my physique was to be expected but what I found more interesting were the effects of testosterone I wouldn't have believed could take place at this age.
- My voice has gotten lower
It was never squeaky (multiple people have even gone as far as saying I'd have a good radio voice) but now it's lower. Still nothing out of the ordinary but I can definitely hear the difference myself.
- My beard has started growing quicker.
I now have to shave every day. Used to be I could shave every 2-3 days and it'd look fine. Now I even get a 5 o'clock shadow.

It's pretty crazy that unless it's a huge coincidence a little lifting could do these things even in my mid-twenties. Like a second puberty.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>for 3 years
maybe this would have happend either with or without lifting.

no I've been lifting for 1 year (25->26). before that I was a lazy fuck for 3 years (22->25). before that I played sports and practice included weight training.

I've noticed that since lifting, bulking, and sleeping better,y besrd grows in faster and thick as fuck. I swear that my voice has dropped too

>Always had deep voice
>Doesn't match because manlet
>Even been asked by girl I met from tinder if my deep voice was from some sort of medical condition
>that was before I started injecting
>voice has got deeper since apparently
>people sometimes struggle to understand what i'm saying because it is now too deep
>not sexy american deep voice that is understandable
>deep voices don't work in some languages that are much faster spoken than english
>why couldn't I have been american?

I've actually been cutting for the past 4 months during which I've noticed the biggest change. But I've definitely been sleeping better and more regularly as well.

post vocaroo

Just talk slower

Trust me.. Where I'm from I would make myself sound either a foreigner or autistic by doing that. Our words merge together naturally... It's a sign of low intelligence to talk slowly here because the only people who talk slow are either addicted to heroin or have dementia lol

I actually agree with this OP, I'm younger (19) so I may still be in the throes of puberty but I was seeing no real growth for like a year. Lo and behold, I've been lifting for a month and a half now, and no joke my hair has been growing much thicker and faster after seeing no growth at all. After lifting I've gotten to the point where I can wake up and literally spot new chest hair formations in the mirror, shit is blowing my mind, as well as going from shaving every few weeks to twice a week, which is insane in itself. None of that even touches the muscular formations and hypertrophy I have been seeing as well, testosterone is fucking neat.

I hate it when people talk like a bull is chasing them or something, calm the fuck down you're not smarter than anyone because you have good verbal skills.

>just went to pee
>noticed stubble in mirror
>tfw shaved this morning

this

How do I into raising test levels?

repeatedly lift heavy objects only to lower them back down shortly after

read this book

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

>sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
Nice, thanks bro, not the other user but I was looking for something like that.

>10 ng/ml to 1200
>natty

yeah right

Wait so I set the weights up and then lift them down once?

now you have to keep doing it over and over and ultimately end up where you started

Thanks for the link.