This is David Bowie 2 days before he died to cancer...

This is David Bowie 2 days before he died to cancer. He was 18 months on chemo and was still even full weight and had a had full of hair. How did he do it? Man, I never had chemo or something and yet I look worse than him and im fairly healthy.

>How did he do it?

By being himself.

david bowie isn't human and he didn't die

Literally who?

Man, I saw a friend on cancer treatment and he was like 30 pounds when he died. Steve jobs on chemo was like 40 pounds maybe. But Bowie just looked even better after chemo.

Rock legend who died this January to cancer.

kys

By being the goblin king.

Look at his hands.
Look at the way the make up is caked on his face and the hat.

That was a great act.
All men who feel death coming and think deeply of their own apperances do stuff like this.

Not to mention a lifetime of heavy drug abuse

Imagine getting cancer and turning into Nigel Farage

He's one with the space men now I guess

kek

Starman? Ziggy stardust? Buddha of suburbia? Fucked Iggy Pop? Come on now...

>head full of hair

That's called a 'hat', user.

he did that song in the new Metal Gear Snake game

Probably drugs tbqfh famalam, they can resurrect even the most decrepid and undead necromancers

I thought jobs opted out of chemo and that was probably the reason he kicked the bucket

david bowie was a satanist practicant

probably he didn't die of cancer but in a ritual for satanic sacrifice

that's why his album was so good in timing with his death, it was all planned bro

>implying chemo makes you lose your hair.

You really are retarded, aren't you.

i'm baited

it fucking does

All the drug abuse & bisexual gossip aside, the one thing I think kept him going is he was always searching for something new to add to himself.

Some of his albums were bad, but he had a reason to live until the end. Gave no fucks, kept creating. To me, that's part of making it.