How do I avoid looking like a virgin? What kind of body do I need?

How do I avoid looking like a virgin? What kind of body do I need?

When I went to visit my uncle in Europe, he told me "...and I bet you also carry a condom with you too bahahaha" I dress pretty normally; well fitting jeans, plain t-shirt, and have good shoes (GAT's) so it must be my body. I'm 6'1, 165 lbs, narrow frame but with a slight gut.

wait wait wait, are you not supposed to bring a condom with you?

I'm a virgin and I carry a condom. Am I getting memed on right now?

>I carry a condom
lmao

I bet you also do the virgin walk

snapback and a pair of skinny jeans is a dead giveaway

It's the virgin walk probably

>he does the virgin lifts

w-what's the virgin walk?

Dude..... really?

?

You shouldn't really keep one in your wallet if your chances of getting laid are low, the wear and tear can make it break more easily.

It's probably in the way you carry yourself. You know, like a faggot.

Head too far forward, forehead angled too far downward, shoulders protracted, anterior pelvic tilt, eyes never focusing on any one thing, hands either limply swaying and bouncing with gait or stuffed in pockets/a pocket, gait too loose.

These are just the obvious markers of a virgin walk.

>eyes never focused on one thing
Wtf

>not keeping your head on a swivel at all times, especially in public areas
>relaxing around blacks
Shiggy diggy

No you're supposed to get a condom if you need it.

Or just rawdog it, fuck it.

Lmao just lift weights and stand up straight dude it's really not that hard. It's probably how you hold yourself

Honestly user, you will never hide it. Men can just tell. I never understood how until I lost my vcard. There is just a certain confidence a man holds himself in when he has successfully layed with a woman before.

My best advice is to check out the local Chad and see what he acts like. You are pretty much the opposite in every way.

>you now realise that Chad doesn't get the women because he is confident, Chad is confident because he gets the women.

Whats youre problem? The world is your oyster, go get laid. You can literally pay for it if you really need to

does the virgin walk go away if you lost your vcard to a hooker?

>he walks like a virgin

No because the virgin walk is a sign of insecurity. You're not insecure about not having sex, you're insecure about not having any game. The virgin walk only goes away when u are able to bang a woman without paying for it. That'll increase your confidence

esplain the walk pls

You forgot my all time favorite:
>walking with crossed arms

Hahahahaha shit some people are beyond helping

>How do I avoid looking like a virgin
By not caring that you're a virgin.

You have deep seated insecurity issues that you need to address and work through. Don't freak out about it or feel like less of a man because of it. Everybody has to deal with it at one point or another, regardless of what any bragadoccio fuckboy says.

>he doesn't know girls can tell by virgin eyes

The virgin walk is actually real, remember those nerds in highschool walking home and you already know for sure theyre a virgin. yea its easy to differentiate how they walk between a normal person

If you're 6'1 165 with a guy just end it now.

>good shoes
>GATs

pick one, literal meme shoe

If I've had a blowjob before then why do I still do the virgin walk?

what?

you guys are getting memed virgin walk isnt a thing

Thank God, I was already doing my research on Google

You can tell by the way they walk

Teach me how to not do the virgin walk please

I love you fucking people kek