Are brothels cheaper or more expensive these days compared to previous moments in history?

Are brothels cheaper or more expensive these days compared to previous moments in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_ishmael_1122_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What enb is that?

Definitely more expensive in the USA. Have you seen some of the rates these whores charge? 400 for 1 hr is not uncommon, thanks to the artificial scarcity of pussy

MODS!!! HE POSTED A NAKED LADY

>lady
:^)

>the artificial scarcity of pussy
what a time to be alive

Is that rose's brother?

I wonder how her feminine penis would feel fully erect in my sissy mouth

I need sauce on this. I just cant eat it without sauce.

Probably not, the poor guy never had access to pussy, he wished to have at least a sister.

>Are brothels cheaper or more expensive these days compared to previous moments in history?
Lawrence H. Officer & Samuel H. Williamson, "Measures of Worth," MeasuringWorth, 2012.
URL: www.measuringworth.com/worthmeasures.php

imma need sauce on that

Please give sauce, I can't find anything.

In first world countries at least, far more expensive.

instagram.com/_ishmael_1122_/

Forget enb, I want that weapon mod

Who's this qt?

Well. Anybody else got a crush?

>400 for 1 hr
Really?

It kind of depends on where you live. Im from Nevada and it ranges from around $100 for the more "seasoned" ladies to about $150 for some gook imports and $250 for college girls based on a cursory check of backpages. Hell, some of the larger brothels hand out discount coupons for an $85 dollar session with some of their less popular girls.

What makes all of you think it's a trap? I didn't notice a bulge in any of the pictures

Considering it's illegal and and there are actually wide spread authorities to enforce it, I'd say it's pretty obvious that it's more expensive.

>Considering it's illegal and and there are actually wide spread authorities to enforce it, I'd say it's pretty obvious that it's more expensive.

White and resident right Australian prostitutes charge rates based on the standards of australian life for workers, ie: "the going rate" for a fourty hour week, based on prep time, odd hour work, dirt money, danger money, capital city loading etc.

Which is above $200 an hour.

So it isn't legality because prostitution is decriminalised, street walking is legal, out-calls and in-calls are legal, registered brothels are legal, unregistered brothels are unpoliced, and the industry's largest criminal element is slavery amongst unregistered non-resident Asian whores.

So yeah, your supposition is shit.

Now the question about skill differential transitions between back-yard part-timers, like flashing tit for the butcher, sucking cock to pay the milkman, etc., is more interesting, as women have a greater access to direct cash earnings, while, at the same time, casual slutting in Australia has increased.

However, for the core professional whore, I'd say the rates have remained relatively static compared to the basic wage / average wage, over the last 150 years. Obviously if you're up the skill differential, say, in working untattooed young white BDSM talk jobs for the rich, you're always going to be getting more. But that's a known differential.

>search google for image
>closest result is "girl"

what did google mean by this?

I once smashed this thai hooker for $80 for 30 minutes in Darwin one time so

Attabloke, Bruce.

How much for cuddling and holding hands?

I googled searched an oil painting of a red guard and it got "female japanese soldier"

Does she do HC?

Legal means taxes, taxes means more expensive service.

Fuck i legit thought it was skyrim.