So how did your Saturnalia go, Veeky Forums?

So how did your Saturnalia go, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_mission
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heathen

My Yule was fantastic, thank you for asking, fellow european.

>I celebrate some random Jew getting cucked and claiming the bastard is the son of god to save face

My dad is sick and shit his pants so we canceled the festivities

Why don't """"""Europeans"""""" celebrate the Old Gods? Subversive influence from the Hebrews, perhaps?

Very well. Despite living in Australia we erected a fake pine tree and decorated it in lights.
Even though I’m here I know that in Europe it’s snowing and I feel a great sense of gratitude and kinship to my ancestors for getting me here on this godforsaken patch of land.

the missionary efforts of a certain Semitic people, perchance?

Daily reminder the conversion of Northern Europe was primarily thanks to the effort of Englishmen such as Boniface (born Winfrid) and Willibrord.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_mission

Christianity and paganism are the same thing

LARPing as an old pagan is really gay. If you want to be pagan just worship starwars and harry potter and etc.

MARVELS DHOR IS BESTEST MOOBIE AND LAGERTHA TOO IN VIGINGZ :-DDDD

I plan to celebrate the Birthday of the Unconquerable Sun by reading the Iliad.

the easternization of a famous Italic empire, maybe?

Very comfy and with the family, I drank too much and can't sleep so I'm here shitposting.

my mum was pagan so i have to do this.
i dont mind as im a spiritual person.
a bit of magic never hurt anyone, as long as its not fucking hippy druid bullshit.

>breh, look at this dude.
>oh nonononon
HAHAHAHAH

Jokes on you, I celebrated yule.

Honestly nothing disgusts me more than pagan gods, I bet I could buttfuck Odin in the eyesocket while Thor has Mjolnir up in his butt and Freiya would eating my emohorroids and diarrhea
Disgusting dog gods

>the wood from the tree was later used to build a church in honor of Saint Peter
>he's the apostle of the germans, a christian country

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OI, SATURNALIA

>using the word dog as an insult
Hi Abdul