Veeky Forums shaming

>walking down the street
>suddenly
>carload of faggots shout FOOTBAAALL from the window at me

Anyone else been Veeky Forums shamed before?

what does that even mean?

what?

If they're not afraid to insult you to your face you're not really that fit. And what the fuck kind of insult is " FOOTBAAALL"?

uh... were you DRESSED like a faggot?

Do you exhibit signs of ILS? elbows splay out to sides?

DO you "Hulk walk".

You know... immitate the body langauge of a juiced to the gills bodybuilder you saw on YT?

If that's you sorry I yelled at you today, didn't mean to twist your panties there.. I really thought you were a football players and I was just excited that the playing season just started.

Some women were giggling and going "oh hes so muscular" while staring the other day

felt bad

I feel like such a faggot for mirin' what I thought was Tom Hardy's physique only to realize its a fucking toy.

it wasnt even tom hardys physique in the movie, he just bulked up, the rest was cgi

How the fuck do you get lats like that

He looked like shit in the movie. I doubt they used CGI.

Damn really? Did not know that.

>2016
>Gearing
>not doing CGI cut routine

all I hear when women walk by me is "omg did you see how short that thing was?"

Honestly though is fake Tom Hardy action figure my goal body now?

he looked massive in the movie, this is what he really looked like. Its confirmed there was cgi uses on his body anyway

check the hands, it isn't a real person

what are you? below 5'?

5'6 in sweden, that is about as tall as a 15 year old boy, more or less all 16 year old boys are taller than me

run a cycle of venom.

No, he didn't. He was noticeably smaller than Batman despite the lighting and camera tricks. Why do you think the whole big guy meme got started?

guaranteed women dont say that to you. 5'6'' isnt like aggressively in your face type short

maybe not where you live

that meme got started simply because it sounded hilarious

5'6 in sweden is like 5'3 in the states

iktf
5'7 in The Netherlands

Fucking giants

No, it was because they hired a 5'8 guy to play a physical monster. I remember watching it in the cinema with a friend and we were both confused why CIA was calling him big, then the 4U line came and we pissed our pants from laughter.

I hulk walk because im too big

ILS is unavoidable if you have big lats with high insertions

>in sweden
Ok, that makes sense. Must be horrible being in public at that size.

>be 5'5

>go to a party for your national day holiday (chile)

>be actually higher than 80% of the girls

feels good

no it was because the scene is shit

they added height to his shoes, used smart camera angles and had a body double, it wasnt even noticeable

you obviously dont understand the meme. It just sounded funny and kind of came outta nowhere. And its just catchy to say

And his (lack of size) was one of the reasons it was so shit. The stupid writing was the other.

Maybe if you were blind.

it is, younger people are taller too so I'm probably gonna be the average height of a 15 year old girl soon

> went to festival last summer
> met up with this Grill i knew
> couple of other 5/10 , 6/10 grills that she knows are there aswell
> "wow you are so muscular"
> "flex your arms please"
>"can you show your abs"

not sure if made it or made fun of

my 16 year old little sister is at most one inch shorter than me to

> tfw I'll never be a big guy

They call me "peanut" and "steroid boy "

They call me "The Monster" because I am the Alpha Male

Getting out of my car after the gym, car of bros drive by
>Nice tank top faggot

Kek

no excuse for a tank top ever so....

Man that doesn't get old

>tfw narrow shoulders
>very high lat inserts
>lats finally getting big
i pinch my armpit skin on accident all the time ;-;

I did my study abroad in Chile!

I miss it, your country is pretty cool. My only regret is not going to the Patagonia's (farthest South I made it was Pucon), but my term there was only a month long so I never found the time.

Maybe in Mexico

They use body doubles.

Do you qualify for midget tossing?

Oi ya bleedin' picasso frog poster git yer minimalist bullshit out of here

>go to a birthday
>3 qts shamelessly staring at me from top to bottom

I felt like a whore

It's still a person you fucking ableist cishit

What the fuck did I even just read?

Also, is that a fucking toy? Miring 6 inch plastic back.

The stupid writing was all of it
They had to cgi out his tattoos anyways

>be masters student
>be biggest guy in the department
> finishing up my paper
>supervisor asks me to present the contents of my paper at a conference overseas
>tells me to prepare conference slides and also "don't wear shirts that are too tight haha"
>mfw

guys anyone else feel like people are laughing at you sometimes or think you are gross and dont want anything to do with you. I think im losing it. Like sometimes ill walk by people and they will kind of laugh to themselves and it will all happen on that day and then i look in the mirror later and i look pretty regular. People will purposely avoid siting next to me on the bus.
I dont think im ugly either i dont get it. Like i went to a party on the weekend with sort of friends (dont have any close friends never make close relationships with anyone) and these girls fucking talk shit to me - to be fair i was drunk. I also looked like shit and was sweaty. One whispers shit to the under while looking right at me and smiling. Then later im like shes a fucking bitch and then joklingly friend says "user likes her" and her friend literally says "EW." like what the fuck...
Then other times I swear girls are literally looking at me because they might think i look good but i have no fucking idea because i get these fucking mixed reactions all the time. fuck. this was a full blown all over the place ADD fueled blog post and im sure no one will read it

No one cares you stupid faggot

A U T I S M

U

T

I

S

M

>why do you always wear tight shirts to show off your muscles
>buy new clothes

some of my favorite shirts I can't buy again because I got it from some random store, they're really tight they'll probably be gone in another month

I read it u cancerous abomination

is it just autism? do i need to chill?
hehe

That's a funny way of spelling Ben Affleck.

user is pulling your chain. Nolan hates CGI and uses as little of it as possible. Hardy looks the same in behind the scenes footage and stills. Pic related, where his monster traps are clearly visible, and this was during his pre-shooting workout phase. You can find pictures of him from other movies and his traps are enormous there too.

>dat roid bacne tho

>"haha, don't you hate ugly guys who try to get swole?"
>"I know! They look like gorillas"
One points
*they look over at me*
>"....oops"
[laughing whores]

I think that is gonna be my supervillain origin story

Oversized shirts and jeans are just flat out uncomfortable now. Idk how I used to wear shit like that.

>mfw friends accuse me of buying my shirts at "Baby Gap"
>mfw they are large shirts
>only 6'3" 200

People are jealous

Didn't happen.

this isnt what he looked like in the movie, he was way swolller

M8, at 5'6", you aren't tall enough to be in anybody's face, period.

I dont know. dont wanna bother you too much but i have been straight up told i am hot but also completely ignored by girls. Sometimes i look like shit but at my best I prob do look ok. wish I could just have the zyzz attitude and say fuck the haters alll the time but it gets very exhausting especially when you have no one to fall back to

The other day I was lifting in my front yard. I was wearing a bandana to keep the sweat out of my eyes, and at one point a little CRV drove by and some kid inside shouted 'Wrap your head up you JEWWWWWWW'.

Not even Jewish.

its just a saying.

I did say this was during his pre-shooting workout phase. DYER? I'm sure he put on a little more mass by the time shooting started.

Also, your memory of the movie is likely exaggerated. Google some pictures yourself and you'll see he was approximately this size.

Some kid with autism (like ACTUAL autism) started making caveman noises at me.
I called him a retard and told him his parents didn't love him (he lives in some community home)

>riding home late at night
>going fairly fast because I'm in the mood for speed
>some drunk indian see me coming and shouts "go cadel" as I ride past

It's a toy... an action figure... holy shit man, you tried to be funny but just made yourself look even more stupid

user, we all make noises at the mirror sometimes, don't beat yourself up.

Fellow Dutchfag here, 6 feet, there's still a fuckload of giants.

Once I was walking down the street and a chick shouted "HEY SEXY" from a car driving by, absolutely made my week.

LMFAOOOOO

6'7 dutch masterrace reporting in.
How does it feel to be the same length as our "new fellow dutchmen" from syria?

You know what to do, user.

You know what to do.

>6'7
How does it feel to know your knees will give out before you're 60 years old?

Not really fitshaming but it just shows how peoples perceptions on fitness are so screwed.

Was talking to my cousin the other day about my weight loss. I mentioned I have 40 more pounds to go. She says no way "Youd be too skinny"

Bitch do you not see my gigantic gut and backfat. Ive checked the BMI, I know where I need to be. Youre the one who cant seem to lose weight even though you are "working out like crazy" and using MFP, youre probably counting calories like a normal person, you have POV, you have to cut your calories more than you think you do and exercise more than the average person.

>ITT: reverse tumblrinas

should've just punched them straight in the throat

WOMEN: NOT EVEN ONCE

>poorfag mad he can't afford to travel

I'm chilean and 6'4", i get all the pussy i want

> tfw op is so skinny he gets mistaken for a footballer
rofl

>to be fair i was drunk. I also looked like shit and was sweaty
effort, nig

>No, it was because they hired a 5'8
no it wasnt, retard, you and your dipshit friend laughing at a manlet =/= the bigguy meme

Dumb post

>this dutch faggot will be shitposting about his height as those manlet syrians rape his gf and sister

Hey dutchies,

Is it socially acceptable to be 5'7 if I'm an obvious foreigner?

>Is it socially acceptable to be 5'7 if I'm an obvious foreigner?
sure

holy fucking Veeky Forums that acne

Stay away pls

There was this "high class" bitch at a party who was drunk and kept ridiculing and dissing me because of my "lowlife" manners and how she absolutely wasn't turned on by me because I wasn't man enough for her. I felt kinda shit and awkward until she got even more drunk and admitted that I looked really fucking hot. Then when she sat on my lap and tried to close in for a kiss I blocked her and man shit felt good. She got pretty mad, being denied infront of others by a poorfag :)

Apparently that's what bitches do sometimes. They feel like they have to prove themselves and if they feel like they're attracted to someone they shouldn't, be prepared for some overcompensating acting a la "HIM? ARE YOU SERIOUS???"

It's all an act and bitches just want the d.

Oh and people don't sit next to those in bus:
>bums
>literal retards
>those who they feel challenged and threatened by (sometimes only ego wise)
>good looking people
So you're one of those.

I think my back wil cave in first desu

Is your country still offering free helicopter rides for communists?

Viva pinochet

At least when you're in a wheelchair you'll still be taller than most people on this board