Adhd thread brahs. you faggots got it dont even lie

adhd thread brahs. you faggots got it dont even lie

Other urls found in this thread:

smartdrugsmarts.com/episode-98-adderall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eatin' em like smarties

how often is adhd related to anxiety and depression?

-_-
Adhd doesn't exist u mong.
It's called 'I can't behave'.

And Adderall just works for everybody, I love it.

Where to find adderall to help study???

heres a cool podcast about adderall
smartdrugsmarts.com/episode-98-adderall/

I take focalin but it fucks with my nerves and makes me go eliot rodgers mode.

>-_-

lemme watch you unironically defend shitposting of this magnitude you unbelievable cocksucker

ADHD, just like HIV, is a myth. Don't fall for big pharma trying to sell you drugs you don't need. Simply eating a holistic vegan diet is enough to cleanse your body of toxins and negative energy that cause symptoms.

HIV is real you closet homo

ADHD is a joke

yis

HIV is a conspiracy by the federal government to stigmatize male-on-male sexual relationships.

#endthemyth

kys [spoiler]vagina gains[/spoiler]!

Your stupidity, is it terminal?

I'm on generic ritalin because adderall doesn't come generic. Any way to get it cheap and on a regular?

>Have ADHD
>Doc thinks I'm depressed so he wants me to take anti depressents and see a shrink
>said fuck it, and buy adderall off a friend.
Using it for work is great.

>Think I might have ADHD
>Can't tell family, they'll just say it isn't real.

Should I even bother looking into this? I'm not going to school anymore. The part of my life that ADHD could do the most damage is over.

I went to a top 10 college and wouldn't you know it 90% of the poor, unfortunate students there suffered from ADHD. Good thing there happened to be a drug on the market that brought them up to a normal level of functioning :^)

You're not in school anymore? Then why the fuck do you need to tell your family about anything? Go see a doctor if you think you have a problem. ADHD can fuck with lots of facets of your life, it isn't just some school issue.

You're just jelly because your a low energy faggot. ADHD Awesomely Dank Hyper Dude. I have energy to lift work a full shift and study erry day.

yeah never listen to a doctor who recommends SSRIs or SNRIs they fuck your shit up permanently

>I dont have adhd so it must be fake
>I am poorly educated but still believe I fully understand every working detail of the human brain

Holy fuck kill yourselves. You have absolutely no idea what you are fucking talking about. Im not even going to return to this thread because I know you will just try to bait but fuck you. really.
I honestly hope you all get cancer even for fucking making me write this you faggots.

how is vyvanse compared to adderall?

Bump for interest.

You swallowed that hook didn't you. It's caught in your gills. How does that feel?

Less physical stimulation.

IMHO, vyvance is superior. But a lot comes down to preference. vyvance is all the focus and no gitters.

downside is you can't blow it