The WIC

How has the white inferiority complex tainted history, and humanities in the world? There's undeniable proof that it has misrepresented history and even modern realities, so it's not a question of if it exists, but rather how much damage it has it done. Here are some examples off the top of my head.

>Europe and asia are separate continents
>Colombus discovered America.
>On the US census Sudanese are considered "white".
>Whites subjugated the world fallacy, to include they enslaved blacks(SOME blacks enslaved other blacks).
>The African colonization meme.(More Africans live in Europe than the other way around)
>Black Americans IQ is equivalent to that of North Africans, yet they are constantly equated and compared to the most primitive of african people.
>Downplayed Barbary enslavement of whites.

I'm sure there are more examples that I am missing. Because of the WIC, we must reexamine everything. If you have any other examples please present them so we can discuss.

Mayonnaise is my life

If they didn't want to be slaves they would of been born with smaller penises!

Dump 'em

This. We need to retake our history fellow BLACK brothers! KARA BOGA, MasALLAH (KEMET/BLACK TENGRI)!

BTFO'd

I would fuck all of them regrettably, nothing looks better than white on white. I like my crime like my cake, white on white.

Obviously fake by wh*te
Just more WIC
Kara boga will strike you down subhuman wh*te mark my words

Damn

You fucking faggot are you still posting? You have made like 3 different threads and no one will respond to you, fuck off to /pol/

motherbitch

>Wh*te boi damage control
Wh*toids fear the BBC jihadist

Are you American? Because nobody in Europe think about themselves or their history as “white” but more about their nationality and history.
If there is some kind of inferiority complex is more among themselves, Eastern Europe vs western or South Europe vs North etc, nobody care about non white “history” or it’s importantce, maybe feel sorry for them

/Pol/ band me because /pol/= white safespace

nice.

I am American. My country invest alot into pushing and maintaining certain narratives.

I'm not racist but why do you blacks feel the need to bring up the past all the time? Yeah you were property but you're not now, so why not just get over it?

That’s not Hannibal barca you idiot, that’s just some black guy with a elephant on the back, there has been elephants in warfare specifically subsahara for thousands of years you moron, it’s just wishful thinking that because there’s an elephant on a coin with a black looking dude that it’s somehow Hannibal
But we actually have coins that were found in Carthage that depict Hannibal’s father and brother

Hannibal is Superman? And they’re both black? It all makes sense now!

Kekut belongs to us

But Irish people aren’t white.

t. Benjamin Franklin

Bump

Bump

Bump