You guys do cardio during bulking?

You guys do cardio during bulking?

Yes I walk to and from the gym
That's about 1 hour and 10 minutes of brisk walking 4 to 5 times a week

Why would I do that to my knees?

nah i have no appetite and really dont wanna eat more than the bare minimum, i already feel like puking getting 3,400 cals in a day :(

Why do you run with bad form?

Yes. Getting the heart rate up and doing cardio is important for a bunch of heart / blood pressure reasons that have actual health benefits.

Plus it means I get to eat EVEN MORE. Win/win.

You guys should do cardio regardless. You're cheating yourself out of a very essential area of overall fitness.

>striking with the heel

Bulking=building mass to cut fat from later.

Cardio=burning fat and losing potential gains.

Literally kill yourself.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, it actually let's you have longer strides and less touches when sprinting.

Gotta stay fit to lift fags

>How to end up with broken body.

>Heel striking in 2016

>Not running with minimalist shoes

Cardio+extra calories=building aerobic endurance while building muscle
Stop making excuses, weakling.

>heel striking
>longer strides and no more knees
kys

t. someone who's ran sub-5 miles

Lift me daddy

>that heel strike
Jesus

I'm bulking and I do biking 5x a week for 45-60 minutes. I lost 1lb in a 2 weeks instead. I count calories and macros. What went wrong?

Also, my belly looks a lot less bloated when relaxed. Does that mean a fat loss?

Are you retarded? It kills your legs (because the impact shock travels through all the locked joints in yout legs) and arrests your forward momentum, slowing you down

You're a fool, and only too late will you realize your mistake.

>tfw Veeky Forums is not full heelfag

Feels good man

would this be a good place to ask about running shoes? I need a new pair since my old thrift shop ones are showing their age

>implying the silent majority isn't laughing at these forefoot fags

Thank you. You get it. In fact, if you were an instructor then you'd have likely trained me.

Cardio can actually help a person get better gains.

Not if you eat enough you fucking retard. How poor are you?

I'm glad you have that much free time.

Cardio is fucking queer beta fags.

Come back when you weigh over 300 fucking lbs and can bench at least 4 fucking plates. Then you can be a fucking man like me. Seriously, if one you fucking cardio bitches ran up to me, I'd give you a fucking punch straight the fuck up.

>implying wheelchair overlords aren't laughing at these feet users

>do SL
>fall for the cardio on rest days meme
>the very next day stall on The Squat and have to deload

>doing cardio on rest days and not immediately after your lift sesh

you did it to yourself lad

>giving my body catabolic signals right after I gave it anabolic signals
Good way to kill gains tb h

t. retards

It has been proven that heel strike vs midfoot strike depends on the structure of your foot ie genes.

People who do not naturally and automatically use midfoot or forefoot strike will incur more injuries than if they ran with heel strike.

Yes, heel strike is inferior to others, but unless you are genetically gifted you shouldn't try changing the way you run. Your body simply wasn't designed for any other strike than with heel.

Oh and stop running on asphalt, idiots.

>building aerobic endurance
for what

Did sprints for the first time in forever this evening and puked after 3 sprints what does this mean?

make sure to hit your le anabolic windows and chug your protein shake 30 min after workout :)

Calm down Rich

Actually being a useful strong person, rather than a neat Maniken who spends a huge chunk of time to remain useless

I don't even do cardio when I'm on a cut. If you need to lose weight then adjust your diet and increase your reps and sets.

i thought cardio increased your test levels, have i been trolled? no wonder i feel like fucking shit