HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO SQUAT AND DEADLIFT TO GET A GF LIKE THIS?

HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO SQUAT AND DEADLIFT TO GET A GF LIKE THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgPWd5cdFVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not much I'd reckon.

bout tree fiddy

Bruh I've seen your other thread.
Do you have a fetish for women who self harm?

>cut marks on legs
100% guaranteed daddy issues

You don't. Just start listening to metal music incredibly loud (So everyone around you can hear) and get the Justin Bieber haircut

0, just have good genetics you faggot

from bent over rows senpai

So I get banned for talking to a dear but this nigga can post titties c'mon Veeky Forums

And why is that bad?

>Bruh I've seen your other thread.
>Do you have a fetish for women who self harm?

Yes a little bit

I love her natty armpit hairs.

Because he wants her to be his girlfriend? I mean, it wouldn't be as bad if he just wanted to fuck her (still, you should never stick your dick in crazy), but he actually wants to be in a relationship with a mentally ill individual.

>armpit hair

i actually saw a girl with armpit hair at this beer festival i went to over the weekend

it was absolutely disgusting

>girl cuts herself because she has no self respect and hates her body image
>grows nasty armpit hair, doesnt try to improve
>wonders why ppl thing shes repulsive

>This girl
>Repulsive

In what way besides the armpit hair?

>armpit hair
>hairy forearms
>gauged earrings
>short hair

shall I continue? The fact that armpit hair isnt gross enough for you makes me wonder...

>This is bad

I think it looks cute

that massive bush? Also those insane "I'll kill myself if you leave" scars make her a red flag

Sounds fun and I like the bush

>short hair
>repulsive
ok, kv

>that bush
>gross
neat

Dementia can be cute too, grandma forgot you weren't the nigger that impregnated her after the war.

What?

t. cuck

How does that make you a cuck exactly?

No, its degenerate. Quit being an edgy faggot. Chad will continue to fuck 10/10s while you get the scum and pretend like you like it.

Hello, khv.

>It's degenerate

What does that even mean???

Year round cut will get you a girl like this.

Sorry about the mental illness must be hard on you parents

as a guy who has dated that kind of girl thrice. No, it is not fun. You think "oh yeah she'll be fucking crazy in bed" but that never happens. They are so vulnerable they go full dead fish when you bang. And every other fucking day you get some massive wall of text on your phone about some shit she's emotional about. They become eerily attached and rely on you for everything. A night out with your friends to her means you went to bang some alleyway skank. And you think "I really should dump her" but when I tried, 2/3 of the girls said they would claim I abused or raped them (the last one just made vague claims about suicide but they never really mean it). Bro, listen to me, if only so other anons can see this who might also think it's "fun." It's not. I've wasted my college life, time I should have spent out socializing and partying and having casual sex I've lost because I spent it taking care of a depressed, jealous, lunatic who was keeping me hostage. I've lost so many friends because I couldn't go out or risk finding a dead girl in my apartment. They emotionally drain you, and you lose interest in doing anything. You become miserable 24/7. My life has been ruined. I've only managed to keep 2 of my friends. I hate this shit. I've lost so much to women like that. Bro I know you weren't expecting this fucking blog post, but seriously. To anyone who thinks dating women like this can be fun, it can ruin your social life and cause you to lose out on a lot of fun opportunities.

T H I S
H
I
S

Thank you user, sorry you had to find out the hard way.

damn i actually read this and its pretty depressing.

keep your head up son.

I could never date a girl that goes full dead fish while fucking. Hell no. I would give her a few opportunities to fix it and then ghost on her.

She's a Reddit poster. I think she's also a dyke

What does degenerate even mean?

Is it just a pol buzzword

Is that her?

squat your insecurities holding you back from talking to girls and deadlift your ass off the computer and into the real world.

This guy is right about everything. The same shit happened to me

>Dyke
Oh..
Swipe Left.

Everyone needs to read this

S C U M
C
U
M

Of no value to society
Repulsive due to social conditioning
Trash who thinks she's a special snowflake

>Of no value to society
So most of Veeky Forums?

Stop romanticising self harm. It's fucked up and shows how damaged the self harmer is psychologically. The need serious help, not creepers like you sexualising them. The fact that you're attracted to vulnerable unstable girls tells me that you're some kind of sicko.

t. Former self harmer. 2 years safe.

I find it hot also I think she did it as a fetish based on other context

>dumping them

top jej m8 I lost my psycho ex gf by becoming a fat fucking loser who repulsed her.

If I can do it anybody can

Not him but I kind of see self harmers as girls to rescue and take care of.
Also part of me wants to be a brutally dominant prick who hate fucks them till they can barely walk but the other part of me wants to hug them and tell them that it's all okay.
Fucked up but there it is.

I am op and I agree with your sentiment. Well worded

If you find it hot, and if she did it as a fetish and not because she's in psychological distress, then you both need to keep it to yourselves because you're turning something horrible and life wrecking into something sexual. That's fucked.
I'm all for consenting adults and safe, sane, and consensual, but real self harmers are NOT sane and they are NOT safe. There's nothing hot about being so fucked in the head that the only way you can deal is to mutilate yourself.
You're a piece of shit and that is fucked up. Wanting to "Rescue" girls isn't an attitude that's going to help them become well. Mo one can rescue a mentally ill person but themselves, and if rescuing is what's attracted you, then what happens when they get better? You'll sabotage them to keep them as your fucked up helpless and dependant fuck toy.
I think a healthier thing for you would be to find a consenting mentally stable submissive who takes on a vulnerable needy role. That way you can hate fuck them, abuse them, and get to comfort them too because that's a fairly standard BDSM model.
What you don't want is someone who'll wig out and threaten to kill themselves to control you, because your little hurt/comfort fantasy will never work with someone like that. You'll end up triggering them too far, and they'll seriously hurt themselves. This will get worse and worse until they get real help. If they don't, then have fun with suicide watch.
This this this this. I once drank too much and self harmed because this dude I was "Fwbs" with wouldn't come over and fuck me.I took it too far due to the lack of sensation,and ended up with a 3rd degree burn that left a permanent scar. That needed a trip to the hospital and follows ups with the burns unit to heal, AND I wound up back in the mental ward.
>pic related if you think this is hot, there's something fucking wrong with you, and you're not edgy or whatever. You're probably fucked in the head too
t.former self harmer

>it can ruin your social life and cause you to lose out on a lot of fun opportunities

i dated a few girls like this and this should actually be the last thing you worry about. they turn you into them. they drag you into their insanity with them. fuck social life and friends, they try to turn you crazy, too, and won't be satisfied until they succeed or die trying which is what happened to one of my exes. I went out with some buds and she freaked out thinking I was with some chick, she called me over and over and when I finally answered we argued and said if I didn't come home she'd swallow a bottle of Adderall and I called her bluff. Whoops.

Stop hurting yourself you stupid fucking cunt.

>that pic

>Useless cunt who cuts herself for chads attention in charge of deciding what is right

Fuck you whore, I'm going to encourage other girls to start self harming because of you.

The "Rescue" sentiment has nothing to do with actually getting the girl help, and everything to do with you being a controlling fuckhead who wants an easy target to manipulate. If she got real help, then she wouldn't want to be with you, so it's against your best interests to actually give her any real help.
This is non glamourized self harm. I took pics during the healing process. It makes me sick looking at what I used to do to myself. It's SO hot, right?

Everyone needs to listen to this user. I also dated a girl who self harmed. You might manage to make them stop, but they are fucking insane, manipulative bitches that will just kill you emotionally for years, even after you break up with them. Don't fucking do it.

I did, dipshit. These are from 2 years ago. I used to self harm and tried to kill myself once I got help from a team of mental health workers including clinical psycholopgists,psychiatrists, mental health nurses, and doctors, and no longer self harm. I'm well enough to work, study, have friends, and train thanks to getting real help. My life is so much better now.
You're such a loser. Quit trying to be an edgy faggot.

>he fell for the relationship meme
should've just got swole senpai

my nigga, you're right to be honest, and i'm a male that has been cutting himself for over 5 years.
If she cuts for chad i hope she suicides ASAP

if anyone was wondering if cutters are crazy, there it is.

don't stick your dick in crazy find another fetish

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Good job still milking your stupidity for attention, you stupid cunt.

>I kind of see self harmers as girls to rescue
have fun taking care of someone who is LITERALLY mentally ill
life isn't your chinese cartoons user.
self harm = D R O P P E D

Go away. Selfharm is hot.

Damaged women are hot.

Dysfunctional relationships are amazing.

So, what are you insecure about?

>Veeky Forums

Oh, wait. Probably a twink.

Looks fat.

Congratulations, you ditched the cutting but not the attention whoring.

you niggas are fucked in the head. get a real hobby or something goddamnit

That white looking scar looks gross

I like the others tho

Those are pretty hot

I like girls like you. Please make more posts and attach images, bby gurl

>Those ashy elbows
fucking dropped

He/she quit doing that.

Now it's attention whoring because speshul snowflake for quitting.

Slutting around, smoking a ton, reckless spending, binge drinking, drug abuse

Those are ALL more serious forms of selfharm. But they're less likely to cause people to go "awww, what's wrong?"

So attention whores cut or throw up.

God damn it Veeky Forums not again

That floor is S P O O K Y.

I was a burner, but yes, self harmers are fucking crazy and need help. Stay the fuck away from them unless you want to be dragged down too.
Erryone gettin mad coz I have a vagina. SJW trigger haha.
Not a twink. Not insecure. I was a self harming woman, and it's not hot. You're all as fucked up as self harmers. You're like the feeders of the fat fetish world.

Post more

Have you ever cut your thighs?

Would you ever be willing to lightly cut me?

>Erryone gettin mad coz I have a vagina. SJW trigger haha.
Congratulations, you hit the women-posting-on-Veeky Forums trifecta. Your prize is piss.

This isn't attention whoring. I'm discussing something that I lived through and survived, and I think it's fucked that cunts sexualise it when there's a person in real emotional distress there.

I used to burn, not cut, and no self harmer I've ever met (mental ward patients next to me) ever flashed their wounds around for attention or to bait people into going "what's wrong?" Anyone who DOES do that is probably not mentall ill and has been on tumblr too much, or in threads like this too much and thinks it's hot or cute to give yourself little tiny scratches and then take pics.

Educate yourself too. Those "more serious" forms of self harm you mention? They often go hand in hand with cutting or burning or beating.

Fuck off, cunt

>now erryone mad
>vagina derail ftw

>Calling me rude names for inquiring

What is your problem? We love girls like you why can't you accept that

To be fair, I just enjoy crazy. Really, I do. And I'm not an enabler at all, crazy sticks afterwards anyway and I care about them. But part of it is just hot.

Seeing someone else do that, it's intimate. Women crying is somehow hot for many as well.

I'm not going around forcing girls to cut themselves or anything.

But I do have the habit of figuring out selfharm later on in a relationship. And cutting is probably one of the least dangerous.

So far there has been anorexia which turned into bulimia before she met me which went back to anorexia because she believed me when I told her she was hot.

Oh god she was hot.

Other issues too though.

Next was a reckless spender, bingedrinker and whatever came with that.

Druggie/cutter after that.

Functional alcoholic after that. With selfdestructive tendencies as well.

I get bored in normal relationships, certain types are just more likely to selfharm. And i'm attracted to them.

It's a running joke among my friends. When I start dating one they try to guess what's wrong with her.

How about for all the reasons I mentioned above?
Recap:
>you're fucked up fetishists preying on the mentally ill for your thrills
>you have no actual interest in helping the mentally ill; you just want your dumb little fantasies
srsly, fuck you.

Okay can you burn me too then?

the heart wants what it wants. And mine wants a qt selfharming gf

Reminder that if you're into self harming chicks, you are literally this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgPWd5cdFVg

You love something that harms them.
You're no better than a feeder.

That was said already
>You're all as fucked up as self harmers. You're like the feeders of the fat fetish world.

I am fine with this

You're literally on Veeky Forums, the most mock-edgy, autismal hugbox on the internet.

You aren't changing anyones mind or contributing anything by posting.
It's like pouring bleach into an ocean of piss.
I honestly don't know what you expected, people to go "awww I'm glad ur better now ;3"?

I wanted to show how disgusting self harm was. Real, non-tumblr self harm like in OP's pic where the girl is clearly posing and trying to be sexy. That's a sexualised image and completely glamourizes self harm so fucks like in this thread go "I love self harmers! Lol she so cute and i want 2 save her!"
I hate men and women who buy into that totally fake image of mental illness, so I wanted to impart some idea of what it's really like. Blood, slough, trips to the hospital, raw flesh, psychological distress, substance abuse, suicide attempts and threads, emotional instability... and none of that is hot.

Maybe I got "Triggered". Maybe I'm just waiting to digest my oxyshread so I can have my breakfast and wanted to talk online.
I probably haven't changed anyone's mind, or shown them the reality of mental illness, and if I have, they won't admit it.

Enjoying girls that selfharm =/= loving selfharm.

And you probably could change peoples opinions somewhere else, on some forum or reddit or somewhere similar.

But people here are literally programmed to take absolutely nothing seriously and miss the point as violently as possible. Interesting to hear and inside perspective though, as one of my exes harm'd a tiny bit when she was younger and she would never talk about it.

Joke's on you. Trying to convince people that know exactly what it's like by insulting them doesnt work.

Visit /fraud/ sometime, you'd be surprised how dysfunctional we are.

Found that out about my ex as well. Nearly impossible to get her to open up.

But im not stable myself, so I knew how to get it out of her.

I caught a few blows and got injured once or twice though. Temper... Unf.

AND THAT IS HOT.

Pic related.

Mother killed and raped in front of her eyes, psycho seras.

Obviously not posting people I know who are like this. So drawfaggotry will have to do.

I feel you, I used to eat batteries and use needles to self harm. Ex thought I was a pretty princess that needed saving so I dumped his ass and he ended up threatening suicide - turns out I actually turned him into a little needy bitch who manipulates like a girl.

So, if you don't want to turn into a whiny vagina who threatens others to get what you want don't get with self harming socipathic children.

If you want to get with people who like blood play and torture, electro sex, branding etc that's totally different and is role play, have a blast.

Bitch needs to use the razor on her pussy and armpits not her legs

>eat batteries

Is... Is this a thing?

>inb4 ive got a BA5800 4 u bby.
>inb4 u can swallow my battery acid erryday bby.

If your bent over rows are hitting your thighs and not the bottom of your ribs then you're fucking up, son.

did anybody else get played look a fool from the thumbnail thinking this looked like a good pic until they saw the bruises, cuts, and fucking pit hair? fuck out of here with this bullshit nigger

>oxyshred
You are aware that the manufacturer has been caught shilling and review spamming that shit like crazy, right?

you first you autistic tripfaggot

>tripfaggot

Oh boy.

Not tripping here. I'm namefagging.

Eh. Maybe I'll go volunteer with BeyondBlue or some other organization. IRL, people tend not to put on the egdy faggot facade when it comes to things like this, and the reality of it is very confronting.
The first time I saw self harm scars was while I was in a mental ward. This girl I'd had a group therapy class with had lines all up and down her forearm. The only reason I saw them was because it was a hot day and she wore short sleeves. Other than that, she never showed anyone.
But if you know your ex's experience, you know that self harmers don't do it for attention. They're ashamed of it and don't want people seeing or knowing. I had to have my whole forearm bandaged with burns dressings just for that one wound, and I was so afraid of people seeing. I even shut down when the nurses at the burns unit changed the dressing because I knew they knew it was self harm.
It's all an act, internet tough guy. Real dysfunctional people don't revel in it. And I doubt I'd be surprised. I'm still fucked up and not happy about it myself, but recovery is a process.
Exactly! Nothing wrong with BDSM and cutting play and all that shit, so long as you're both safe, sane, and it's consensual (BDSM motto). I question whether or not doing it with a self harmer is sane or truly consensual since their judgement is compromised.
The guys with the "Saving" mentality are actually fucked up themselves, like your ex proved. They're called "Caretakers" in shrink terms. Basing their self worth on looking after others, and then when that person doesn't need it or isn't appropriately gateful, they lose their shit.
Really? Well fuck, I just bought a new tub. Got a free gym towel with it, but fuck. I need to switch my preworkout and fat burner if that's true. Tastes like shit anyway.

different colors of shit in the same septic tank you retarded nigger