Is this for men or just for women?

Is this for men or just for women?

Second, am I doing it wrong if my goal is to row a Km as fast as possible (in like 5-6 minutes)? Should I go 2 Km? I was trying to keep my rate at over 25 m/s

at crossfit both men and women use it

It's a fucking row machine, don't be a bitch, it's just cardio

> if my goal is to row a Km as fast as possible (in like 5-6 minutes)
pretty bad desu

2km is the standard usually, like the mile for running. my best is 7:40 but a lot of rowfags would dismiss that ezpz.

lol op, are you gay or something

I feel like I suck at this thing, I watched a youtube video that said it's all in the legs but I can only really feel it in my arms and the resistance doesn't seem uniform each time I pull...

I've had one of these for three years. I love it and always feel better after using it. Also, if I'm feeling tight in any given spot, this helps stretch me out. It may just a placebo, but I feel loose and at ease afterwards.

>MACHINES

TOP KEK

yeah let me just get my body of water and rowboat instead

One of the 2 workouts that is anerobic and works every muscle group. The other being Nordic skiing. Go for 2k under 8min if you're wanting to do more go for 6k under 30. Burns a lot of calories. Make sure when you're compressed you're brining the handle all the way to the point where it is almost fully contracted. Push out with your legs then pull in with your arms, and finally pull back with your back at the abs. Think of it as a 3 part movement.

I used to row in college.

Islet?

It's a rowing machine, just fucking use it. Hell, I've always considered rowing to be a more masculine-oriented cardio workout, compared to, say, treadmills or elliptical.

warm up of the gods

>Is this for men or just for women?
Are you fucking kidding us? Do you have any idea how much POWER these guys generate? Do you?
>hurr I train for AESTHETICS
These guys LAUGH at your 'aesthetics'. They have FULL BODY FITNESS, INCLUDING mass amounts of aerobic endurance.
>hurr but we have MUSCULAR endurance!
Their sides, they're EXPLODING, laughing so hard at your poor excuse for 'muscular endurance'! You know NOTHING about muscular endurance.

Why are you wasting your time fooling around, posing in mirrors at the gym? You're not doing ANYTHING compared to the training these guys do. If you even TRIED to match what they're capable of, you'd end up hurting yourselves. Stop training like faggots and train for a god-tier competitive SPORT. THEN you'll have something to brag about.

>Power
>Speed
>Endurance
It's the TOTAL PACKAGE. What's your excuse?

It's mainly for men, but small frail women who pull a 3:00 split for 1k can also use it I guess.

>legs then arms then back
>not legs then back then arms

Has rowing technique drastically changed in the 8 years since I stopped or are you just wrong?

>Early morning, we kiss our women goodbye, and board the boat. Taking our place at the oars, the drummer beats out the rhythm that is our lives, our hopes, our quest for conquest, riches, victory! We sail out of the harbor towards the distant lands of the legends, to pillage their gold and their women, to bring back riches and tales of mighty battles won for the bards to sing songs of..

works for men as well as for women

> full resistance, 1k in 3:40

Everyone I see using the row machine has fucked up technique. The chain should remain perfectly parallel, not flail around up and down.

Autism: The Post

youre right other user is retarded

that thing kills gains.

That is a slave-powered fan you dum dum.

Specially good on hot summer days

>resistance
It's drag factor, stop whining about others when you don't know shit yourself.