Veeky Forums approved tattoo thread? All degenerate memes aside, on a fit person I find them to be rather atheistic...

Veeky Forums approved tattoo thread? All degenerate memes aside, on a fit person I find them to be rather atheistic. Pic related, I'm considering it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sKz8RHYOI8&ab_channel=SILVERMANIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a videogame though

That's so fucking gay

Nothing really goes "Hey, I'm the male equivalent of a basic bitch" than a video game tattoo

...this is from a video game?

It's from Bioshock.

It is essentially babby's first political "It really makes you think" type game.

Wew lad, dodged a bullet there. Thanks anons.

Dodge all the bullets and don't get a tattoo. You don't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari.

No but you do put a full nyan cat wrap on it and call it a Purrari

Bioshock is also one of the first video games were more mainstream media recognised games as art

delete

Fuck off le redditor

>implying that ferrari is the pinnacle of automotive excellence

koenigseggs come from the factory with stickers, m8y

Is it worth playing tho?

your time is better spent not playing video games

>le anyone who disagrees with me must be a redditor man

"You don't do x to a car" argument is bunk, literally every car has paint/surface styling

>chains on the wrist

You know that's originally a chain-gang tattoo, right? You're branding yourself as an ex-convict with that.

Bioshock was pretty great imo. Nothing wrong with video games, just like any other hobby.

Get whatever tattoo you want, it's not hurting anyone so those who care can get fucked

Nordic runes

>Nothing wrong with video games, just like any other hobby.

video games is the hobby of losers.
youtube.com/watch?v=7sKz8RHYOI8&ab_channel=SILVERMANIA

Posting on Veeky Forums is the hobby of losers, and yet here we are

BTFO

Found the tattooed douche.

I don't have a single tat friend. I just don't give a fuck about people that have them and think your comparison is beyond retarded

Holy fuck this Wojak made me laugh so damn hard and I don't know why

The only thing beyond retarded is getting a tat. It's a pointless waste of a time, just to try to garnish more attention to yourself.

honestly who gives a fuck if someone wants to put that shit on their body? I'd never do it to myself, and if they decide to thats one less possible competitor for a job.

I liked it better when it was called Metal Gear Solid 2

Because, they always want to you show you. It's annoying to have to look at it and say, "Yup." I don't know what they want from me. I'm autistic.

completely rektd

Don't get a tattoo that's "deep" or "important" to you until you're at least like 35

Odds are, in a couple years, most of the shit that you think is so important and special now is gonna seem stupid

Yeah, but how else am I going to land all the trashy dirt-bag hoes who are into tats?

Sort of. I'm 22 but I'm pretty sure my tattoo based on my father will always be important. Some things don't change.

Your whole appearance and genetic sequence is based on your father. Is that not enough? Jesus.

Are you one of those guys who have STD fetish?

I mean, only half of it is.

Well sure, but who says you can't appreciate your upbringing in more then one way.

fuck it dude it's your dad

got two leather bracelets from my grandmother a few months before she died for my birthday, been wearing them ever since for 5 years and they're starting to rip and one already fell off - would it be trashy to get two small black bands tattooed around my wrist to represent them permanently?

She's dead. And you will be soon too. And then everyone who ever knew you will be dead. Let that shit go and just be alive. Stop clinging to the past as if it means something.

if i'm gonna be dead soon then why does getting a tattoo not fall under "being alive"?

It's a memento to the past. You going to spend your whole life looking in the rear-view mirror?

Baby's first edgy motivational platitudes

Nah man, black bands are pretty aesthetic. Thought about getting some myself but I won't have any room for them.

Kek.

This happens a lot to me too. Especially the bastards who just HAVE to say they designed it themselves.
I usually just say cool and try to emphazise any dumb detail of the tatoo, it boosts their ego but i truly dont give a shit.

Back on topic, i think muscular people pull off some tatoos really well, I myself plan to get a tattoo whenI think I look good enough for one.
I probably dont know what to tattoo though and end up with some tattoo remorse or something.

Get a tattoo of melanoma. That's the best way to get attention.

I have been considering a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. tattoo on my arm, would that make me a fag?

The only thing beyond retarded is getting upset over something that doesn't effect you in any way at all. Unless you strip everyone you meet naked and check their entire body you wouldn't know who has a tat

>hey guise im toteslies gonna get me a tattoo I know Jack shit about good idea amirite?

Get more dumb tattoos, would you kindly?

Awful. Just awful.

Also, chains often have externally defined meaning in various cultures. Bear this in mind.

Yes.